KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #831
robin d.
[quote=varnyard]
Quote:
We know your name well, and exactly what it is now known for.
oh so i assume you also know she got her name as a highly sought after and reviered chemical engineer as well?
wopw you sure to know allot about her hmmm

Old 06-20-2006, 02:36 PM   #832
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
Not vanity Nick, just the truth. And I think you should say your sorry to Robin for that comment...she hasn't stepped out of line and you just can't keep up...Now say your sorry!
No, she is way out of line!! She made it quite clear that in her opinion there are no good gecko people here. That speaks volumes. Ro, do try to keep up.

Quote:
And Bobby, once again you amaze me with your lack of reading comprehension. I am sure that noone on Nick's list actually thinks they are as well-known and as well respected as Kelli & Marcia.
Respected for back biting? That funny!! They might be well known for geckos, but now known for much, much more.

Quote:
I chat or post with most of those folks, good people, but not in the same league as HISS & GGG. Although most of them have some nice geckos and interesting projects...not as experienced as Kelli & Marcia. Take those statements and run with them Bobby! Once again I would like to let everyone know
Ro, you done that on your own. The League of back biters, if thats the winning team. I would tend to take up a different sport.

Quote:
I AM NOT RELATED TO BOBBY!
I will agree 100%.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:37 PM   #833
Laura Fopiano
Angry Wtf!!!

This has become the most ridiculous set of insults and innuendo's that I have witnessed in a very long time! So Marcia's husband posted one time and got rep for it...big woop!! He may have even had ulterior motives for it...again big woop!!
I am not a gecko person though I have owned them in the past and this sight is not only about geckos....So Kelli starts her own sight hat revolves around her passion and her love...geckos.

I have spoken with Kelli twice on the phone and you know what, she is a mother, wife, friend, and business woman! She is a lovely human being that I am very glad took a risk to call me! I have no hidden agenda, no ax to grind, and no ill will towards the members of this sight or hers....and that is probably why she decided to call me.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of one of the worst days in her life....so I humbly ask all of you to please put aside your differences for a moment and think about you would feel, it it were you? Take a moment to reflect on what you have and how you would feel if it was stripped away in an instant!!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #834
hill4803
I'm keeping up just fine Bobby. Go back and read my last post an answer the question. Or you can just disappear for awhile and hope it goes away.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #835
nicolai
You know who is going to suffer from all of this? All the new people getting into the hobby!! What an eaxmple we are setting for everyone in this thread, myself included i am sorry to say. I think its time we all took a good look in the mirror and thought about why it is we are here and why we are in this hobby.
if you peole enjoy kelli's site then enjoy it, if you enjoy this site then enjoy it. I intend to enjoy both and maybe someday everyone will rach the point where we can get past all this.

And robin i will be the man i hope i am, I am SORRY for saying that to you and feel it was out of line, I should have used a little more intelligence rather than hostility in my reply towards you. I hope you dont hold a moment of anger gainst me and hope that all of us here can move on and reember we are in this together for the reptiles and each others company.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:46 PM   #836
nicolai
KelliH and others Banne... 06-20-2006 01:26 PM hill4803 wow, real mature...

Thanks for the negative Karma Rob!!!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:48 PM   #837
hill4803
Tried to give you karma Nick, gotta spread some around it told me. I think that was a good post!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:49 PM   #838
hill4803
Not ROB...

Old 06-20-2006, 02:50 PM   #839
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
This has think about you would feel, it it were you? Take a moment to reflect on what you have and how you would feel if it was stripped away in an instant!!

Laura:

Kelli has suffered one of the worst sorrows a human being can bear. For that, she has my sympathy. Kelli, I cannot imagine how it must be, to go through a loss like that. I am so very sorry for the tragedy that befell your family.

I believe that the current state of affairs may have evolved somehow, from what went down involving the Fund and Chris and so on. But it has taken a life of its own. The nastiness, the invective and derogatory crap I saw on Kelli's site has nothing to do with a mother's love.

I will not sit by and see this site trashed, because I respect Rich and all his work, past tragedy will not excuse present lack of integrity I saw in many posts there.

Tomorrow, I think it would be appropriate for each of us, no matter where we are and what sites we go to, to express our sorrow for Kelli's loss and to join hands for a moment in prayer.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:51 PM   #840
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
You know who is going to suffer from all of this? All the new people getting into the hobby!! What an eaxmple we are setting for everyone in this thread, myself included i am sorry to say. I think its time we all took a good look in the mirror and thought about why it is we are here and why we are in this hobby.
if you peole enjoy kelli's site then enjoy it, if you enjoy this site then enjoy it. I intend to enjoy both and maybe someday everyone will rach the point where we can get past all this.

And robin i will be the man i hope i am, I am SORRY for saying that to you and feel it was out of line, I should have used a little more intelligence rather than hostility in my reply towards you. I hope you dont hold a moment of anger gainst me and hope that all of us here can move on and reember we are in this together for the reptiles and each others company.
i have not had one moment of anger against you what so ever.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread