Bad Guy RodentPro- Zoonotic disease warning - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #401
Wraith
Our snakes know good product when they eat it! We raise our own food and supplement with Rodent pro. We sometimes order from other companies (sometimes a better deal comes along) and the snakes more often than not will turn their noses up on those rodents. They don't turn their nose up at RP.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #402
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designerboa View Post
It is very obvious to me that the falating proponents fall into one of three categories.
I do know ver complain when my girlfriend is falating my proponent!

Old 02-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #403
Austin-12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
I do know ver complain when my girlfriend is falating my proponent!

^^^^^^^^Ditto what he said!^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 02-25-2014, 01:11 AM   #404
mackenzierussell30
I'd just like to chime in and say I just received a mass email from RodentPro about: 'Inventory Reduction Sale - All Prices Slashed + $30 Flat Rate Shipping'.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #405
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzierussell30 View Post
I'd just like to chime in and say I just received a mass email from RodentPro about: 'Inventory Reduction Sale - All Prices Slashed + $30 Flat Rate Shipping'.
and....? They always send a mass email out with their sale prices every week or so.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #406
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Our snakes know good product when they eat it! We raise our own food and supplement with Rodent pro. We sometimes order from other companies (sometimes a better deal comes along) and the snakes more often than not will turn their noses up on those rodents. They don't turn their nose up at RP.

For what it's worth, it's not unheard of for snakes to eat carrion on a regular basis. Sorry, I had to be "that guy".

I don't order from this company, and I haven't for years. This is mostly due to the same lack of quality control mentioned by others and this outbreak solidified that choice for me. I think there are better vendors out there but RP seems to be the cheapest and vends at shows for pickup. That alone is worth it to folks.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #407
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
and....? They always send a mass email out with their sale prices every week or so.
They are not the only rodent company that does this either.
Don't know if it was a complaint but, if, by chance, someone dislikes receiving these mailings, it is rather easy to simply ask to be removed from their mailing list.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:21 PM   #408
mackenzierussell30
It wasn't a complaint, I was just wondering if the email had anything to do with the matter at hand.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:24 PM   #409
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzierussell30 View Post
It wasn't a complaint, I was just wondering if the email had anything to do with the matter at hand.
I don't believe so.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 PM   #410
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I don't believe so.
To clarify ... I don't believe it has anything to do with the original issue/topic of this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!