Bad Guy Brendan Tighe Cold Blooded Cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
srsb
Brendan Tighe Cold Blooded Cages

I apologize in advance for the length of this post. I have included all emails related to the transaction for those folks who wish to read through them. For those who don’t wish to slog through all of the emails, I offer a summary in advance. You will see that all dates in the summary are supported by the emails below.

I am posting this transaction because before I entered into the purchase I searched for information on Brendan Tighe and Cold Blooded Cages and was unable to find any reviews, so I post this for the next person who may be considering placing an order to use in their decision.

Summary

Order date: April 21, 2010

Quoted delivery date: May 5-19 (2-4 weeks after original order date)

4 additional cages added to order the first week of May

First scheduled delivery date: May 26 (5 weeks past original order date). Cancelled by Brendan the night before. I wasted 2 days of leave from work for this delivery.

Second scheduled delivery date: June 13 (7 ½ weeks after original order date). Cancelled by Brendan the night before. I rescheduled my birthday dinner with my parents for this one.

Third scheduled delivery date: June 17 (8 weeks after original order date). Cancelled by Brendan late on the afternoon of that day. I switched shifts at my part time job for this one.

General delivery date: The week of June 21-25. (9 weeks after original order date) No response from Brendan to emails asking which day he will come.

General delivery date: Weekend of June 26-27 (9 ½ weeks after original order date) No response from Brendan when asked which day. When emailed again, he said “sometime next week”.

General delivery date: Week of June 28-July2: When pressed for a date, Brendan said the following Sunday, July 4.

Fourth specific delivery date: July 4. (10 ½ weeks after original order date). Cancelled by Brendan at 8:30am that morning. I cancelled trip to annual family reunion for this one.

Fifth scheduled delivery date: July 6 (11 weeks after original order date) Cancelled by Brendan several hours before delivery. I wasted 2 hours at work screwing around because of his “joke”, see below.

Sixth scheduled delivery date: July 8. Eight of 13 cages delivered—11 weeks after original order date. No prior notice that the remaining 5 cages were not going to be delivered at this time. He just showed up without them.

General delivery dates for the remaining 5 cages all throughout the rest of July and August --- always “next week”. No deliveries happened.

Seventh scheduled delivery date: August 31. 4 cages delivered to the Outback warehouse. 19 weeks after the original delivery date. No sign of the last remaining cage.

Several emails to Brendan inquiring about the last missing cage have been ignored.

The Details

April 16, 2010

I Met Brendan in person when we were both at the Outback Reptiles warehouse. We got to talking about how he builds cages and I need cages. He said he builds what I was looking for, cages with removable dividers and sliding doors.

On April 18, I contacted him through his website:

------Original Message------
To: sales@coldbloodedsupply.com
Subject: Contact Us Requested
Sent: Apr 18, 2010 12:33 PM

You have received a contact request from a visitor to your storefront:

E-mail Address: sonja_pups@comcast.net
First Name: Sonja
Last Name: B
Company:
Phone Number:
Request:

Hi--- I hope I have tracked down the right company.....this is Sonja from Outback Reptiles....I think I spoke with you Friday at the Outback warehouse??

If I have the right person (since I forgot to get your name), please let me know so we can discuss caging!

Thanks!
Sonja

Thank you,
The Quick Shopping Cart Team

We emailed back and forth to work out a caging deal:

To: "sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:37:41 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

You got me. Let me know what size cages you want, what your are going to put in it and how you want them set up. I will get back to you with a price.

Brendan

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:47:24 +0000 (UTC)
To: <sales@coldbloodedsupply.com>

Glad I got the right person!

Here is my initial thought, but please tell me if standardizing sizes or something would help on the price because I have a little wiggle room on spacing........

I was thinking 6 foot long cages, with dividers. I want sliding doors. 20 inches wide. 14 inches high. A stack of 4 cages. Black in color. Throw in a price with and without heat and light, if you would, please.

Also, what is the approximate delivery time once an order is placed?

Thank!!

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:54:55 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Do you want fixed dividers or removable. We can install a fluorescent light fixture (18") for $10/ea. We are a ProHeat dealer if you want radiant heat panels installed. What is your target temp for the cages? We are running about 2 weeks out for custom sizes - 1 week for standard sizes. Are you at the show today?.

Date: Sun, April 18, 2010 10:01 am
Removable dividers. Cages will be for boa constrictors.

How are the cages delivered?? Unassembled? Assembled?

Also, if you have a nice big cork half log hide that is 16 inches wide and 18ish inches long, bring it to Hamburg!!

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:17:55 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Our cages are fully assembled. I attached a picture of Black on Black cages we did for a GTP breeder. I also attached a picture of one of our 4 level cages. You wanted black inside right? Did you want we to price out 2 heat panels per cage so both divided sections have heat?

Brendan

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:24:49 +0000 (UTC)

Yep, black on the inside looks great. The pics are really nice. : ) And, heat on both sides makes sense.

For the stacked cages----they are all one unit or 4 separate cages? I don't think I can get a unit that big where it needs to go in my house unless the cages are separate. And, how am I going to get them to my house in the first place??

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:30:30 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

We do all of our multi cage units as 1 cage with caster wheels. We can make separate cages if you want. We can deliver them to your house. You will just need help getting them inside. If you have easy access inside then the multi cage will work. If you have steps or rough terrain then you would want them separate.

Brendan

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:32:34 +0000 (UTC)

Yea, then I will definitely need them to be separate.

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33:29 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Ok I will price them for you today

Brendan

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:08:44 +0000 (UTC)

Can I bother you to add something else to the estimate----I wasn't going to get these yet, but if I can afford it, it would be fabulous to have a whole set of matching enclosures instead of the hodge podge I have now......

Add an additional estimate for another set exactly as we have discussed below, except for 4 feet long and 18 inches wide. Everything else the same: 14 inches high, 4 cages, built separate, heat, light, removable dividers sliding doors, black.

Thanks a lot!!
Sonja

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:09:32 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

No problem

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:22:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi there---- just wondering if you have a ball park figure on the caging......I'm trying to budget another purchase, too, that I need to make a decision on. I don't need anything written in stone if you need more time, but wanted to know what I was looking at for the 6 foot, the 4 foot, or both, sets of caging.

Thanks!
Sonja

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 6:37:25 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I will have it finished and emailed to you by tonight. How was the show?

Brendan

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:44:37 +0000 (UTC)

I haven't talked to the guys yet, and I took this show off because I got a new dog and wasn't prepared to leave him for two days yet, so I don't know how the show was.....but, I am looking forward to Hamburg! How was the Steel City show?

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 6:45:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Sucked!

Brendan

Date: Tue, April 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Too bad! I haven't been to that one. Does it always suck or was this a particularly bad show? I know White Plains and the Philly show and Steel City all on the same weekend had to hurt attendance.

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:13:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: Contact Us Requested
The 6'Lx20"Dx14"T would be $280/each + ProHeat panel 85watt $130/ea. The 4'Lx18"Dx14"T would be $180/ea + ProHeat panel 65watt $110/ea. ProHeat cost more then most but are worth every penny. The only panel that has a UL listing and can never burn you are your animal even at full power.

Brendan

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:17:36 +0000 (UTC)

A few follow ups:

~If we take out the lights, that saves $160 off of the entire order of all 8 cages, correct? You had said $10 per light?

~Is there an additional delivery charge, or is that included? I live in Damascus, MD.

~Any savings if you leave off the locks? I really don't need them as I have a set I can transfer to the new cages.

I am really trying to get the price whittled down so I can get both the 6 footers and the 4 footers!

sonja

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:24:18 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Contact Us Requested

Yes correct on the lights. If you don't want locks you can take off $6 per cage. I will deliver them no charge as long as you have help getting them inside. Our insurance does not cover us inside someone's home.
Brendan

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:37:46 +0000 (UTC)

OK, so this is where I think we stand:

4 cages: 6'Lx20"Dx14"T at $254 each. This includes: Black colored cage, with sliding doors and removable divider.

4 cages: 4'Lx18"Dx14"T at $154 each. This includes: Black colored cage, with sliding doors and removable divider.

Delivery to my house in Damascus, MD, but not inside the house.

No heat, lights or locks.

Total for the above order: $1632.

So, final questions and I think we are ready to finalize!

~ What would be the expected delivery date with the order placed today?

~Payment by PayPal through your website is OK?

~What is your last name? That is a decent chunk of money to give to someone who I only know by a first name!

: )
Sonja

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:44:50 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

My name is Brendan Tighe. Paypal is fine. I can have them ready in 2 - 4 weeks. We have a lot of cages to make before Repticon. I will have them assembled in a week. Then the next time I paint black I will have them for you.

Brendan

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:51:05 +0000 (UTC)

Opps--- should have asked---is your PayPal sales@coldbloodedsupply.com ??

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:56:55 +0000 (UTC)

Money sent.

ARPIL 21--- Start of 2-4 week delivery estimate. Since I see Brendan at shows most weekends, there was a lot of verbal talk about delivery dates. He promised that they would be done “probably the week before” Baltimore Repticon, which was May 15-16

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:58:40 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Got it. We will start this week. I forgot to ask did you want glass or acrylic doors?

Brendan

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:00:05 +0000 (UTC)

Glass please.

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:00:38 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

No problem.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:01:32 +0000 (UTC)

See you at Hamburg!

Missing emails regarding an addition to order:

The first week on May I decided to add an additional 4 4 foot cages to my order with Brendan. We discussed that the price would be the same as for the 4 foot cages in the original order and that these cages would be paid in a 3 way barter. I work shows for Outback Reptiles and Brandon was going to acquire animals that he needed in a quantity to cover the additional cost of the 4 new cages (referred to as the “white cages”, since the original order cages are black), which was $616. I would then work off that amount vending at shows for Outback Reptiles.

As the Baltimore Repticon show got closer, he said he would deliver the “week after” Repticon since he was so busy the week before getting ready for the show.

Emails pick up again when Brendan is trying to get together with the Outback warehouse guys to get animals for Repticon. He was having trouble working out a time to meet the warehouse guys and asked if I could help.

Sent: May 6, 2010 8:19 PM

Ok well I got in touch with Ryan and got to the bottom of what is going on! Ian's in-laws are in town which explains his harder-than-normal-to reach status. Ryan said not to worry they will hook you up with all the animals you want and need on Saturday morning. He said they are bringing tons of stuff to deal to Repticon vendors and it will actually be easier to see everything there than half-packed up at the warehouse. OK with you?

To: Sonja_pups
Sent: May 6, 2010 8:27 PM

I did not want to get leftover stuff. I would rather grab stuff before it has been all picked through. I don't get to HDG until around 9:45 or 10:00. Will someone be at the warehouse anytime on Fri. We can write down what I will take and deal with Ian later. I don't think he needs to be there unless he says he does. I will follow whatever rules Ian has for the bat cave. Let me know.

Sent: May 6, 2010 8:43 PM

I have to work until 2 tomorrow so couldn't get there till 3 and Ryan pointed out that the helpers will have stuff mosly packed up by then. I will ask Ryan to call you if he is there in the AM.

Also, send me your list of what you want and if you can't hook up with Ryan early then I will pick out your stuff first thing Saturday before others sort through.

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:46:24
To: <sonja_pups@comcast.net>

Do you have a list of what's available. I know I want 20 baby balls high bright yellows. 10 big fat baby Sav with nice patterns... What else you got?

Brendan

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:55:15

Oh we also still have a few adult Guyana boas I think

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:57:24

I will also take a few b&w baby tegus and maybe some baby boas depends on the price

Brendan did make arrangements with the warehouse to go by and get animals.

Now exactly 4 weeks since the original order was placed, and over a week after the Baltimore Repticon:

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:08:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Brendan!

I just realized that next weekend is Memorial Day weekend....getting the new cages on Wednesday of next week, if possible, would then allow me to take off Thursday & Friday and have a nice loooong weekend to get my whole collection re-organized.

Is this possible??

Sonja

Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:04:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I will have the first 8 finished by then. We are working on some white cages this week so I have enough for a batch of paint. I can bring the first group out when they are finished and figure out the others as soon as they are ready. Will you send me Ians phone # and Email. My phone got the Blackberry screen of death and I lost all of my contacts. I need to get more animals before the show this weekend.

Brendan

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:16:53 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds good.... For the 4 white cages, I don't NEED those ones to be the sizes I gave you, as long as they are 4 foot cages.... the space they are going in is a lot more flexible, so if it is easier for you to give me left-over Repticon cages or your standard size or something, that works for me.

Are you going to the Harrisburg show? If so, you will be passing very close to my house if you are coming up 270 if you want to do a drop off in co-ordination with the show......

Ian's info is: phone: 703 ***-**** email: "Ian" <*******@aol.com>

I hope I don't get the Blackberry screen of death!!! : P

Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:23:11 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Verizon said a lot of blackberry customers are having the problem. It has something to do with the software update blackberry just did. Back up your phone!! The only standard 4' cage I have close to your size is 48Lx24Dx16T they cost me $200 to make. I have your cages cut already. I just need to get more built so I can paint the white.

Brendan

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:31:07 +0000 (UTC)

I don't know how to back up my blackberry!!! Yikes!

OK, if you already have them cut, then it won't save any time...

Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:33:20 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Is that Ians #? I called it and got a strange message. What blackberry do you have?

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:59:53 +0000 (UTC)

yes, that's Ian's number. If it went to voice mail with a woman saying he had not set up his voice mail, then that is him.

My blackberry is a Curve

Did you get a CD and cable with your phone? I don't think it will affect the curve. Did you have a software update a few weeks ago?

Now 5 weeks since order placed

Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:29:30 +0000 (UTC)

Good Morning, Brendan!

Can you give me a time estimate for delivery of the black caging on Wednesday?? I have taken off work on Thursday and Friday to get my project all organized....I am excited to have it all come together!

My plan is to come into work on Wednesday, then leave to meet you whenever is convenient for you. Noon or later would be great for me, but I'll work on your schedule. If you could just give me a time so I can arrange work accordingly.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonja

Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:23:45 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

What's Up,

I will know for sure tomorrow if Wed will work. My wife might be at the hospital having her stitch removed on Wed. I will let you know after our Doc appt.

Brendan

Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:38:35 +0000 (UTC)

Do you want to do today or tomorrow then??

I won't be available until maybe Wed if everything goes alright with my wife. I will let you know for sure on Tues after our appt.

Brendan

To: Brandon
Sent: May 25, 2010 5:46 PM

Hi there- what is the status of delivery tomorrow??

Sent: May 25, 2010 5:48 PM

Won't be able to do delivery on Wed. My wife is being admitted to the hospital in the morning and having her stitch removed. I will know more tomorrow.

Sent: May 25, 2010 5:55 PM

Do you think you can do thurs?

Sent: May 25, 2010 5:56 PM

I don't know. I can't leave my wife if she is going to have our baby. I will know more after they remove her stitch.

Sent: May 25, 2010 6:15 PM

Yup I get it-- I'm just trying to organize leave from work and a helper to move the cages inside. Let me know when you know.

Brendan never did respond and I did not hear from him again for 9 days. I did not contact him, assuming that the baby had been born. She had not.

Now over 6 weeks since order was placed:

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:31:33 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Are you going to Hamburg? I would like to deliver some of the cages the sun after Hamburg. I will have to deliver them in 2 trips. My trailer has a blow seal and it will be about 2 weeks before it is fixed. I should be able to bring all of the black cages in the first trip. Let me know.

Brendan

Jun 06/04/10 5:47 PM
Hi there--- Yes, I am going to Hamburg and that Sunday would be fine. Another option is that I will be home this Wednesday after lunch waiting for a Sears repairman, so if you want to do a trip then, that would be convenient, too.

Are you going to Havre de Grace tomorrow?

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:55:34 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

No I am not going to HDG. I would not be able to do Wed. I forgot to ask a question about the divided cages. Did you want me to cut 2 cord grommet holes in each cage? Or are you just using the dividers for feeding/temp stuff.

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:57:49 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, 2 cord holes, please!

Thanks!!

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 5:58:51 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

You are a pain in the ass. JK. In both the 4' and 6'?

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:01:42 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, both 4' and 6 foot please..... but only the black ones are divided, so that saves you 4 whole extra holes in the white 4' cages! That should win me some bonus points!

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:05:54 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Ya lots of bonus points except the black cages are finished. Now I have to cut more Fing holes then do some touch up. We are painting white on Sat. It no problem I will take care of it. You will love these cages they are well worth the wait. You will never use that Boamaster crap again.

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:09:16 +0000 (UTC)

I can't wait to get everything set up! I know this re-organization will make things easier and better organized.

What's going on on the baby front?

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:10:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

She will be here on the 11th if not sooner.

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:14:34 +0000 (UTC)

Good luck to your wife! If she does happen to want to wait a couple more days, my birthday is on the 14th and that is a fine day for a birthday!

Oh, as for the BoaMaster stuff......I have been looking for a long time for cages with sliding doors that can be divided....all divided cages seem to have drop down doors, which I don't like...so I am especially looking forward to my divided sliding door cages... : )

Sent: Friday, June 4, 2010 6:28:39 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

...and Boamaster sucks. I took the liberty of finishing you sentence. I agree.

Date: Jun 06/04/10 6:29 PM

: P

Have a good weekend

We get to the evening before the Sunday delivery that he requested and I haven’t heard from him.

Now over 7 weeks from original order:

Sent: Jun 12, 2010 6:55 PM

Hi Brendan-what time tomorrow?

Sent By:
"Brendan" <sales@coldbloodedsupply.com> On: Jun 06/12/10 7:03 PM
To:"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net>
It is not looking good for tomorrow. We had River yesterday evening. My wife had to have a C section and won't be released from the hospital until Mon or Tues. I will let you know if I can get away. How far of a drive is it to your house from Outback?

I was so disgusted that he was blowing me off again that I deleted the rest of this thread, but basically I told him I was about an hour away. He KNEW when the baby was scheduled to be delivered (see email above), HE scheduled my delivery for Sunday evening. Then he canceled. Again.

On the following Wednesday:

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:06:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Brendan--- Can you bring the cages on Friday afternoon? I really need them. This afternoon would also work, if it works for you.

Thanks,
sonja

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:41:55 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I should be able to bring some of them on Thur afternoon if it is not raining. I won't have my trailer back until Fri morning. I am picking up my trailer on the way to Repticon, SC at about 8 in the morning. I won't be back home until Mon. I can bring them anytime next week. Let me know what works for you.

Brendan

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:44:11 +0000 (UTC)

Thursday will work, but please let me know for sure because I have to re-arrange something else. I don't want to re-arrange it then have it not work out, but if you are definitely coming, then I will make it happen.

Thanks

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:52:18 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Let me look at the weather forecast this morning and I will let you know. I will be putting them in the back of my truck and don't want to get stuck in a storm.

Brendan

ent By:
"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net> On: Jun 06/16/10 6:59 PM
To:sales@coldbloodedsupply.com

0% chance of rain tomorrow!

Let me know what time you want to come so I can be home from work. I moved my other obligation to today, so that won't be an issue.

My address is:
***** ********* ****** Road
********, MD 20872

Phone: 301 ***-****

Thanks!

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:27:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Brendan!

What time today??

Thanks!!

I don’t hear from him all day until late:

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:56:56 +0000

Hey I just got back from the hospital and am going on no sleep. Can I deliver everything next week after Repticon. I have not had a chance to do anything to get ready yet. I still need to go pick up all of the glass. I also needed to pick up a display from Ian and I don't think I will have the time. I will give you one of the small cages at no charge to make up for the delay. It has been a busy last few weeks.

Brendan

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:17:11 +0000
To: Brandon<sales@coldbloodedsupply.com>

Ok. Which day?

Are you talking about an ADDITIONAL small cage or one of the cages in my order that have been paid for? I appreciate this gesture. Thanks

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:33:16 +0000

What ever you would prefer. Refund or an extra cage. I will email you when I am back from Repticon to set up a day. I will have my trailer back today also so I can deliver everything in one trip.

Brendan

nt By:
"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net> On: Jun 06/17/10 3:59 PM
To:"Brandon" sales@coldbloodedsupply.com

Sounds good. The extra cage would be great. A black one if possible.

Have a good show!

Brendan had told me that he was free all this week, now 9 weeks since the order date:

Sent By:
"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net> On: Jun 06/22/10 6:40 PM

Hi Brendan--- Can you bring the cages tomorrow (Wednesday)?

Sonja

No response.

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:22:54 +0000 (UTC)

Can you please tell me when you will be delivering my cages.

Thank you.
sonja

Sent By:"Brendan" <sales@coldbloodedsupply.com>
On: Jun 06/23/10 12:25 PM
To:"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net>

I have a melamine delivery today. As soon as it gets here I will cut the extra cage. I will be painting black on Thur. I should be able to have it finished by the weekend.

Sent By:"sonja pups" <sonja_pups@comcast.net>
On: Jun 06/24/10 8:54 AM

I just found out I have tomorrow afternoon off!! WOO HOO!! And, I have someone who could help me move caging tomorrow, if it can be delivered.......is it possible to have you bring everything tomorrow any time after noon??

Even if the extra cage isn't ready, I can get that from you at a show later on..... I REALLY need to get my snakes into the new housing since I started tearing everything down the first time the delivery was scheduled, so half of my animals have been in temporary housing for several weeks........ If I could get the caging tomorrow, I have this whole weekend free to work on things.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
me

No response

Since he said they would be ready for the weekend:

Sent: Jun 25, 2010 4:26 PM

Hey Brendan-- when will you be bringing my cages?

Sonja

Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 4:27:29 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I put the clear coat on today. Will install the divider and track this weekend. Sometime next week?

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:36:07 +0000 (UTC)

Can you please bring me the bulk of the order this weekend--preferably tomorrow (Saturday) morning, so that I have the weekend to work on getting my animals moved??

I will then get the extra cage from you at a later date at a show---you won't have to make another trip.

Sent By:"Brendan" <sales@coldbloodedsupply.com>
On: Jun 06/25/10 5:02 PM
To:"sonja pups" sonja_pups@comcast.net

I cant on Sat. I have appt all day. I might be able to on Sun. This is a bad weekend. Family in town and lots of estimates. I will let you know.

Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:18:54 PM

Please let me know by 5 o'clock today if you are coming tomorrow. I will once again have to arrange for helpers.

This is getting frustrating. It is going on 10 weeks since the original order was placed, with a 2-4 week delivery estimate. I still have no cages.

Half a dozen times you have told me "they'll be ready the week before Repticon", "they'll be ready the week after Repticon", "they'll be ready by the weekend", "I'm free all next week to deliver". Three separate times we actually had specific days set only to have you cancel the night before, and only when I contacted you to find out what time to expect you. I have wasted 2 days of leave from work based on appointments you set up. I have traded a shift at my part time job because you said you would come if the weather was good last Thursday. The weather was perfect and still you canceled, after I waited the whole day to hear from you. I have had helpers ready to come several different times only to have to tell them it was postponed again.

I appreciate the deal you gave me on pricing, and I really look forward to getting caging that I do think is nicer, and more to my needs, than other companies out there, but I just want my caging. I know you are giving me a good deal, and that things are hectic with a new baby, and I feel I have been very patient in light of those things, but we still have a deal that needs to be followed through on.

I know you hate being jerked around and I have been in this limbo now for going on 6 weeks. Any time Sunday is fine. Any time today is fine. Any time Monday after noon is fine. Any time Tuesday or Wednesday after 3pm is fine. I really need them here by Friday so I can spend my long holiday weekend getting my animals moved.

Please give me a firm day when you will be here.

Thank you,
sonja

Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:17:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I will not be delivering this Sun. We can set up for next Sun. Just to clarify. I had the 8 black cages finished right after Repticon, Baltimore. You added 4 extra cages in white that caused a delay because we did not have white scheduled to paint. Then I told you if the baby came it would delay things. Then I committed to only 1 firm delivery date because of no sleep and way to many things to get finished. I offered you a free cage to cancel the scheduled delivery. You accepted. We had to make the new cage and it will be completed by tomorrow. I can deliver everything next Sun morning if that will work for you. Let me know.

Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:31:37 PM

Is Sunday the earliest you can come? This will cost me another weekend, and then we are back into shows again.

I don't wish to argue as that won't help anything. I have re-read all of our emails and have 3 specific occasions when you said you could come. We talked repeatedly about delivering partial orders, which I was fine with, and has not happened. Even with the addition of the white cages, however, there was still 5 weeks before the delivery of the baby. It didn't occur to me that the free cage would hold up the whole delivery 2 1/2 more weeks. I guess I should have asked that question.

Again, I don't wish to argue, I just want this to be done and I just want my animals to be situated. I would really appreciate it if you could get them here by Friday----at any hour of any day between now and then.

No response to this email, so 2 days later I wrote again

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 9:32:08 AM
Is there a chance of delivery this week at any time?

Do you realize that next Sunday is the 4th of July?

sonja

No response to this email either, so I cancelled the trip I had planned for the 4th of July and on Friday wrote:

Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 8:48:40 AM

What time shall I expect you on Sunday?

Thanks,
sonja

Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 10:02:40 AM

I am waiting to here back from my other customer I am delivering to. I was going to hit you first then my other customer. I am now going to go to them first then to you. So I can fit these tanks. It should be the afternoon sometime. I will let you know after I talk to them and see what the travel times are.

Brendan

“These tanks” he is referring to are several large fish tanks that he told Ian from Outback Reptiles, who I work for at shows, that he would pick up from my house and bring back down to Northern Virginia for Ian to get from him. This was arranged by phone between Ian and Brendan.

Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 10:09:07 AM

If you can still do mine first, I would appreciate it very much. The tanks I have will not take up nearly as much space as will be emptied by unloading my cages---it is maybe 5 or 6 fish tanks.

Thanks,
Sonja

Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 10:14:18 AM

Its not the space they take up it the way the trailer will need to be loaded. I don't want to have to move them again to get to my other customers cages. I will load yours first (already loaded) then my other customers cages. Then I will unload there cages first, then your cages, then load the tanks.

Sent: Friday, July 2, 2010 10:15:47 AM
Ah, got it.

OK, let me know when you have an idea of the time.

Brendan never did get back to me with a time. The next correspondence was at 8:25am the morning of delivery, Sunday July 4th.

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2010 8:12:31 AM

I have good news and bad news. I have all of the cages in my trailer. They all fit. The bad news is I went to pick up the glass yesterday and my glass shop and it is closed until Tues for the holiday. I sent a email to my other customer in MD to see if he still wants me to deliver without the glass. I have not herd back yet. I will let you know.

I am not sure why Brendan thinks this email contains any good news for me. Both orders of cages fitting in his trailer is good news for him, but should not be an issue for me.

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:41:32 +0000

Is that the glass for all of the cages? I would still like mine delivered.

No response from Brendan. I waited for 2 hours for an update and did not hear from him, so I wrote him:

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2010 10:32:10 AM

what is going on?

No answer for 2 ½ hours so I wrote:

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2010 12:52:23 PM

Brendan, will you please let me know what is going on. It is the 4th of July. I canceled going to a family reunion today because you insisted that today was the day you would deliver and ignored my 2 emails practically begging you to pick any other day. You told me 2 1/2 weeks ago when you canceled that Thursday delivery that you had to cancel because you had to go pick up the glass that day.

You knew yesterday that you weren't going to have the glass, and yet you still didn't tell me until this morning. At least if you had had the courtesy to tell me yesterday when you knew, I could have gone to the reunion. Instead, I am sitting here for half of the day waiting for you to "let me know" if the other customer still wants you to deliver. Well, I want you to deliver. I am not clear on whether you have my glass or not, since you did tell me that you were picking it up 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am guessing that it is the other customer's glass you do not have. But, even if you do not have my glass, getting my cages today would still allow me to get the heat panels installed and the caging moved into place which is going to take me some time---so, at least another whole weekend would not be wasted.

Please let me know what is going on.

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2010 2:08:43 PM

I have not been ignoring your emails. I am not Ian. I went on a big estimate yesterday and got a phone call this morning that he wanted to go ahead with the project. I have been at there home signing a contract and finalizing the details. In this economy, job like this don't happen everyday. I don't bring my phone into a clients house. I am leaving there house in Stafford now. I have your glass I don't have the glass for the 20 cages I was going to deliver before yours. My other customer asked me to deliver on Tues night after I get the glass. What time do you get back from work on Tues?

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:36:15 +0000

Since you have my glass, PLEASE deliver my cages today.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2010 2:42:16 PM

I will have to see what time I get back. I will have to move 20 cages back out of my trailer. I am sorry I make my living with my construction company. It has priority over everything.

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:57:44 +0000

I'll be here the rest of the day and evening.

Brendan stated that “he would have to see what time he gets home” to determine my delivery. He said this at 2:12pm. It is about 30-45 minutes from Stafford to Brendan’s town. I did not get any further response from him the rest of the day.

Tuesday morning I sent this at 6:48am:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 6:48:12 AM

Are you delivering today? What time? I'll be home at 3:45.

sonja

At 10:06am I get this:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 10:06:34 AM

We are here but nobody seams to be home. Are you close by?

I was stunned to see this since his latest delivery time was supposed to be Tuesday night. Since I was at work, it took me about 15 minutes to see his email, and then I immediately wrote back:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 10:29:31 AM

I am at work. I can't get home before 3:45. Just leave them on my front porch.

No response. So, I called up a nearby neighbor who is home during the day and asked him to go over to my house and tell Brendan to leave them on the front porch. The neighbor kindly did walk over to my house, but called me back to say no one was there. Now, since I hadn't seen Brendan's email until about 15 minutes after he sent it, and it would take my neighbor about 10 minutes to get over to my house, I don't know if Brendan had left, or what is going on.

I emailed him again:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 10:40:28 AM

Did you get my message about leaving them on the front porch?

No response again, so I tried to call Brendan several times over the next half an hour and the calls went immediately to voice mail, and the mailbox was full so I couldn't leave a message. My neighbor went over again about 15 minutes later in case he had driven around for a bit and come back, but there was still no one there. I tried to call several more times, with every call going straight to voice mail.

And hour and a half later and still no response from Brendan I emailed again:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 12:09:11 PM

What is going on Brendan??

I am so anxious at work that my boss offers to let me leave early as soon as I finish what I had to do. I live about 45 minutes from work. About 10 minutes before I am going to leave I get this:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 12:24:12 PM

I was just messing with you since you did not get back to me until this morning. I am waiting on my customer in MD to get back to me with what time he will be home from work today. So I can coordinate the deliveries. He is in Pasadena, MD. I have to hit him first then I will head in your direction. How far are you from Pasadena?

I responded:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 12:30:01 PM

1 hour

Astoundingly, at 4:30 I get this:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 4:27:20 PM

Ok we have the final plan and this is the final plan. I told my other customer Thur is the last day I can do it since I will be in Hotlanta of Fri morning. My other cust won't be home until 8:00 tonight. He is going to take off work on Thurs. I am going to be at his house at 2:00. 1 hour to unload then 1 hour to you. Will put me there around 4:00. Will you be home and does that work for you?

I wrote back this (“the warehouse” is the Outback Reptiles warehouse about 20 minutes from Brendan’s shop):

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:56:27 +0000 (UTC)

No, Brendan, it's not OK. I can't believe you are canceling ANOTHER freaking delivery. I screwed around for 2 hours at work today for your little "joke", wondering what in the hell is going on, calling your phone and getting voice mail, had my neighbor come over to meet you, wasting his time as well. It is not OK to do this again.

Ian says you are going by the warehouse today to get mice. Please drive the trailer over to the warehouse and Ryan and Ian will help unload my cages and leave them at the warehouse. That way you won't have to make the trip to my house at all, and I won't get screwed over AGAIN. Unbelievable.

Let me know what time you will be at the warehouse and Ian and Ryan will meet you there.

Brendan responds:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 5:06:35 PM

The trailer is at my warehouse. I have 20 cages in front of your cages. That I won't move again. I am also away from Warrenton already and won't be back to my trailer until Wed morning. I am doing my best to coordinate with 2 people and a very hectic schedule right now. That is the best I can do right now. If it won't work let me know. I have had my cell with me all day and don't have any missed calls.

Brendan says he has “no missed calls” today, so I am happy to provide the screen shot of the 6 calls on my phone bill from my phone to his in the period of an hour and 20 minutes. The “54” number is his. All calls went to voicemail and voicemail was full so I couldn’t even leave a message. And, as shown above, I also sent 2 unanswered emails asking that the cages be left on my porch before he finally answered a third email to tell me that it was a joke.

So, with no other choice, I respond:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 5:30:23 PM

I have an appointment that I can not change at 4 on Thursday. Please leave my cages on my front porch. It is large and covered and I will be home as soon after the appointment as I can to get them.

And, Brendan responds:

Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 5:34:30 PM

Not a problem.

On Thursday:

Sent: Jul 8, 2010 5:13 PM

I'm headed home. What's the scoop?

Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2010 6:19:30 PM

We are getting ready to head your way

Nothing for almost 3 hours (he is a little over an hour away), so I wrote:

Sent: Jul 8, 2010 8:55 PM

When are you getting here?

Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2010 9:02:50 PM

5 minutes, on Purdum Road now.

And, about 9:10pm he did pull up…….and deliver 8 of the 13 cages on my order. He had not told me at any point before arriving that the order would not be complete. In fact, he had told me that the order was complete. Turns out that some of the cages had the finish melt in the heat in his trailer and the cardboard separating the cages had stuck to them. They need to be completely refinished.

Now 11 weeks since the order was placed.

Brendan told me that he would refinish the cages as soon as he got back in town the following Wednesday, July 14th, from Atlanta.

Since I hadn’t heard from him in 10 days:

Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:57:36 PM

Hi Brendan--- when can I expect the rest of the cages?

Thanks,
Sonja

No response. So, I wrote again:

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:10:51 +0000 (UTC)

When will the rest of the cages be delivered?

Thanks,
sonja

Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:29:27 AM

We are working on removing the old finish. I will let you know.

10 more days pass.

Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:26:24 PM

Brendan, Please let me know the status of the rest of my caging order.

thank you,
sonja

Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:32:50 PM

I think my guys are painting white on Tues or Wed this week. I don't know for sure. I have been out of town. I will be back on Wed. Then to Hamburg on Fri. I would say everything should be ready after hamburg. I will know for sure when I am back in town.

10 more days pass.

Sent: Monday, August 9, 2010 12:53:17 PM

When will the rest of the cages be delivered?

Thanks,
Sonja

No response.

Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:25:40 AM

Brendan--- when will you be delivering the remaining cages? Please stop ignoring me and live up to your responsibility and complete this order. It has now been 4 months since I placed the order and your delivery estimate was "2 - 4 weeks".

sonja

Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:06:22 AM

Sonja, I am not ignoring you! I told you I would email when they are finished. I was at Hamburg, you did not stop by. I have a cell phone you did not call. We are painting clear coat today. I have been waiting for a epoxy hardener additive for our clear coat. We have had some major problems with our clear coat and this hot humid weather. I will not paint cages until I have this problem corrected. It cost a lot of money and even more time to correct the damaged finish on about 30 cages. We are correcting them as fast as we can. I will let you know when they are finished.

Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 8:22:36 AM

It is extremely unreasonable for you to just expect me to sit here quietly for MONTHS and wait until you email me that the cages are done. I am stunned that your idea of customer service is to even suggest such a thing when you are 3 months late with an order. This email is the first I have heard about waiting for an additive for the clear coat. Sending me an email update once a week would take you 30 seconds, make your customer not feel like they are being ignored and taken advantage of, and is good business. It is your responsibility to keep customers informed if you can not complete an order as promised. YOU did not stop by to see me at Hamburg. YOU have not called me. I have a cell phone, too. YOU have not emailed me. Telling someone what is going on is common courtesy. Telling someone to just wait until I contact you is not. I have no faith that I will hear from you unless I email you. You have never once emailed me over the past four months with an update without my emailing you first, sometimes several times before I get a response. And, I've only been emailing you every 10 days and that seems to be a burden for you to respond. I did not come and talk to you at Hamburg because I have no interest in chit-chatting with you. I want this over and done with.

I need cages. If you can not complete the remaining cages on this order and have them delivered before the Manassas show on 8/28, please refund to me $770, the cost of 5 cages. I will need to get cages elsewhere.

Ryan has again kindly offered to bring them to me. You still have the easy option of simply taking them to the Outback warehouse. If they can not be delivered to my house or the Outback warehouse before 8/28, please bring me $770 in cash or a money order to the Manassas show. If you are not going to the Manassas show, you can drop the cash or money order off at the Outback warehouse.

sonja

Of course, nearly 2 weeks pass with no update

Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:37:49 PM

Hello Brendan--- Can you please tell me the status of my order?

Thank you,
Sonja

Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:02:07 PM

Cages are finished and are in our curing room. They won't be ready to stack or transport until Sat. I can drop them at the bat cave on Mon night or Tues.

By “bat cave”, he means the Outback warehouse

Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:18:37 PM

Thanks

On Tuesday August 31, one day shy of 19 weeks after the order was made, the 4 white cages were delivered to the Outback shop. The remaining black cage was not delivered.

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:21:23 PM
Hey Brendan--- Ryan let me know that the 4 white cages were dropped off at the warehouse.

Where is the last black cage?

Thanks,
Sonja

No response for 2 days, so I wrote again:

Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2010 7:44:43 AM

Brendan--- Where is the last 4 foot black cage??

Sonja

No response for 2 more days, which brings us up to now, September 3, 2010.

To be clear, the massive delay in delivery was extremely annoying but by far the most frustrating part of this transaction was the repeated last minute canceling of deliveries. As Brendan stated several times in the initial order stage, he would not bring the caging into my house and I should have helpers there---which is fine, and which I arranged on the first several delivery occasions. Eventually it got to the point where my helpers did not believe Brendan would show up and said I should call them if the cages show up, THEN they would plan to come over to help me. So, he wasted not just my time, but my helpers’ time, and my neighbor's who tried to help me today when he was “at my house” on July 6th, as well.

I lost several days of leave from work. Like most people, I have to request leave in advance, so having the delivery canceled the night before does not just allow me to “take back” my leave and go to work. I had my entire 4th of July ruined---and, amazingly, this one could have been avoided if he had just had the courtesy to let me know the day before, when he knew there was a problem with the delivery. Instead, he didn’t let me know anything until 8:25am on the 4th, then said he “would let me know” about delivery later in the day after he hears back from another customer. So, I STILL had to sit and wait all day long for him to get back to me, and you can see the results in the emails above.

I was going to acknowledge the free cage he offered me in light of his many previous cancellations and delays up to and including the cancellation on June 17th, but I never dreamed that there would still be several more cancellations and MANY more weeks of delay to come. Sadly, you will notice that not one single time was there ever an “I’m sorry” offered for any of the cancellations or delays. Not once. And, since I have not even received the free cage, and my emails are being ignored regarding its status, that extra wait time for the free cage was an even bigger let down.

Another note about all of the ignored emails: on numerous occasions when Brendan owed me a response that did not come, he was on line, very often on this forum, responding to messages about other endeavors. In fact, he was on here today, yet has not responded to my 2 inquiries in the past 4 days about where my last remaining cage is.

My impression of this deal was that at no time did Brendan display any concern for my time, schedule or inconvenience, and the "joke" on July 6th is beyond comprehension. It may have been a joke had he told me a few minutes later, but to leave me in limbo scrambling for 2 hours to figure out what is going on while I am at work is unbelievable, really. I feel I was extremely patient, even waiting to post to the BOI all this time, despite friends telling me for the last couple month that I was being too patient and mild, and that I needed to call him out on his jerking me around and wasting extreme amounts of my time. There comes a time when a good deal on pricing is FAR outweighed by being treated like crap for weeks on end.

As for the cages themselves, for anyone who may still consider ordering some: they are nice, but far from perfect. The dividers in the 4 foot cages are offset by as much as 2 inches when the cages are stacked. The doors on the 6 foot cages are not great: one of the 6 foot cages has a different sized track, so the doors didn’t even fit. I had to take them to a glass company and get them trimmed down to fit. This cost me $20. I have a receipt if anyone needs to see it. And, the doors do not slide well in the 6 foot cages---they scrape along the tracks shaving up little curls of the plastic track. Sometimes they dig into the track so much that the doors have to be lifted up and moved down the track instead of sliding.

All of this is especially ironic because Brendan has on several occasions complained to me about how unreliable, in his opinion, another vendor is, and even asked me at one point “Does he ever do anything he says he will do?” I guess it is hard to see in ourselves that which we fault in others, even when our own faults are 10 times worse.

So that is my experience with ordering from Brendan Tighe of Cold Blooded Cages.

Thanks for reading through all of this. At this time, I believe Brendan owes me $154 for the last missing cage.

Sonja Surman Barbagallo

Old 09-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
MikeRusso
WOW!!

First off.. I cannot believe i read your entire post.. Second, that is by far the saddest customer service i have ever seen.. And, I now know who i will never be ordering cages from..

On another note.. BoaMaster is not looking so bad now!

Enjoy your new cages!

~ Mike Russo

Old 09-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Chuckels
Wow. That is absolutely horrible customer service. He should give you more than 1 free cage for waiting 11+ weeks on a still incomplete order. I hope he makes this right. If you are in driving distance, you should just go up to his place and get them yourself.

Have you notified him of this thread?

Good Luck on getting your cages!

Trey Jackson

Old 09-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
srsb
I just sent the following email to Brendan:

Sent: Friday, September 3, 2010 9:44:09 PM

Please refund $154 for the missing cage to my Paypal acount: sonja_pups@hotmail.com

FYI: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=197582

sonja

Old 09-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #5
Payara
I was actually looking at his cages...guess I'm not going to him...

Thanks for the heads up and good luck

Old 09-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
tomb9712
I'd be asking for way more then $154 for all the trouble you went through. I'd file a compliant with who ever you paid him with. That might lite a fire under him to do right by you.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
kmurphy
Isn't Brendan Tighe one of the owner's of Reptiles Express?

Old 09-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Angel Rojas
I was going to ask the same question

Old 09-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
jfreels
I can't believe I read all that either! I'd have to blame the OP for being able to properly articulate the situation online.

At a minimum you're owed that. I would be STEAMING and would have come to the BOI a long time ago. His time is worth something as well as your own time. If I have a contractor come out to me and he misses his appointment, I am the type to bitch about it until he makes me feel better for choosing him for the job. I would do no different here. The added cage would be acceptable to me, if I would have actually received it.

If it were me at the point you're at, I'd say you didn't get what you asked for and it should be returned for a refund. Being a custom order though, that could get sketchy. If he has a market to sell them, then that's what he should do and you should spend your money with someone more reliable that gives you what you're paying for.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
Isn't Brendan Tighe one of the owner's of Reptiles Express?
Yes, he is

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!