Bad Guy Beware of Casey Lauren Byiers (Rhasputin/EVLV/Eccentric Evolution) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #81
StinaUIUC
I have never once suggested that I had any intention of keeping the buck once the doe is given to me.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #82
Wilomn
I mentioned craigslist. If casey sold the buck she meant to keep, perhaps some kind hearted mouse keeper who missed out on the initial exchange would be inclined to help her out for say $50.00. That money could then be not only used to get the mouse to its rightful owner, but the sacrifice of that mouse to make this right would help casey's tumbling reputation.

Stina has NEVER hinted that she would keep the other buck. I ASSumed, making an ass of myself I know, that she would return it but would work out those details with casey since there was no question of her, Stina, keeping a mouse that was not hers. Never entered my mind that she would. I suspect I am not alone in this non-entry.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #83
suzuki4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC View Post
Gary I really don't need you to be contacting me outside of this thread on this issue....I would appreciate it if you would stop....you are not doing anything helpful. I appreciate the pygmy mice that you sold me, but you don't know me at all, nor did you read tension from me where there was none. Our discussions online (in a few pm's) and in text were purely about the pygmies..and our meeting very brief. If there was tension from casey towards me I don't know why that would be...unless it was because you sold me the pygmy mice you were going to give to her free (though I had no idea until I got to rodentfest that you were the person she was going to get free pygmies from).
she'll get what we agreed to when I have them. I only had two left to offer.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #84
StinaUIUC
Just to clarify...with the pygmies, It was my understanding that gary was looking for someone to trade them with for crested geckos (as he had posted an ad in the classifieds section looking to do so...I messaged him in response to the ad)....I plead with him to sell them to me if he couldn't find someone to trade with. He ultimately decided to sell them to me. The animals were paid for and given to me at the reptile show in Hamburg....from the reptile show I went to rodent fest, where I was told that he had been planning to give them to casey for free. I was completely unaware of this until I was there, and already had the animals and had paid for them.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #85
suzuki4life
Quote:
Just to clarify...with the pygmies, It was my understanding that gary was looking for someone to trade them with for crested geckos (as he had posted an ad in the classifieds section looking to do so...I messaged him in response to the ad)....I plead with him to sell them to me if he couldn't find someone to trade with. He ultimately decided to sell them to me. The animals were paid for and given to me at the reptile show in Hamburg....from the reptile show I went to rodent fest, where I was told that he had been planning to give them to casey for free. I was completely unaware of this until I was there, and already had the animals and had paid for them.
Your facts about the potential deal with Casey are slightly off and irrelevant to the topic at hand. I had no intention to go to the rodent show. I thought it was too far away. YOU informed me it was much closer than I had previously thought. I had down time at the Hamburg show and decided to check it out.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #86
ReptileGirl07
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki4life View Post
I had no intention to go to the rodent show.
Did I miss something...? Where did Stina say you HAD INTENDED to go to the rodent show?

Old 05-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #87
StinaUIUC
What happened to me in the situation is not off. I never said you planned on going to RF...I just said that that is where I learned that you had been planning to give them to casey. I only shared that to point out that I never did anything malicious to casey. I had completely forgotten about that actually, until you started talking about tension. There was a little discomfort at RF initially...but so far as I was aware it cleared up very quickly.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #88
suzuki4life
Quote:
What happened to me in the situation is not off. I never said you planned on going to RF...I just said that that is where I learned that you had been planning to give them to casey. I only shared that to point out that I never did anything malicious to casey. I had completely forgotten about that actually, until you started talking about tension. There was a little discomfort at RF initially...but so far as I was aware it cleared up very quickly.
the implication they were to be free without ties is off. In the end I didn't have enough to meet the number. I did not see there to be any sense to drive what i thought was 2+ hours for 2-3 mice. I still stand behind any deal I offered her before.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #89
E2MacPets
http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index...tml#msg2112086
is she now threatening to kill it?

Old 05-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #90
ReptileGirl07
Casey told me we had to come to your house to pick them up, and asked my permission to drive to your house on the way back from the Rodent Show.

What are you talking about "I did not see there to be any sense to drive what i thought was 2+ hours for 2-3 mice."

Are you talking about you driving to the Rodent show, because it was my understanding that option was NEVER on the table.

And you still didn't answer my question:

Did I miss something...? Where did Stina say you HAD INTENDED to go to the rodent show?

I am very confused by this

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!