Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 12:00 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Also, he had a sale ad up earlier this month for some ivory ghost het moonglow females, not sure if these were yours?
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2015, 12:13 PM   #12
Bronx Boa
Wow I didn't get to see the other ads...yes those are mine!

Unbelievable

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
not an innocent party? Meaning that I'm to blame or have some fault? Yes, we both have to admit our mistakes with this...but he has my snakes and refuses to send me anything...how is that ok?
That is not OK. If he felt somehow that he could not ship guns or ship back snakes, he should have contacted you and offered a satisfactory (to you) amount of money as payment for the snakes.
He should have done that already, if he does not do so shortly in my opinion he has ran a scam here and your Bad Guy title will be valid.

Old 10-22-2015, 12:35 PM   #14
bcr229
Can you post screenshots please?

Also what were the two original firearms he was supposed to trade?

Old 10-22-2015, 12:46 PM   #15
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You're the one that lists Bronx, NY as your location...if that is not accurate, then correct the location shown in your profile, please.

As I mentioned I moved. Will update thanks.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #16
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
That is not OK. If he felt somehow that he could not ship guns or ship back snakes, he should have contacted you and offered a satisfactory (to you) amount of money as payment for the snakes.

He should have done that already, if he does not do so shortly in my opinion he has ran a scam here and your Bad Guy title will be valid.

Thank you for stating this.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 01:21 PM   #17
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Not true

Well here is my side first deal we made went really good he sent the snake I sent the gun 2nd deal came he sent all the snakes except for one that was the most expensive snake he did not send he also sent a sick snake that I will post pictures of the mouth is infected when the snakes came and I did not get all of them and I got the sick one I did not want them I wanted to send them back he would not so therefore I was stuck with the snakes at that point I told him I would try to make the deal anyways I tried to ship the gun where he lives they will not allow him to have it so therefore we was back to him shipping the snakes back to him he will not do it at this point right now I will still send him his snakes back if he will ship them back to him I will not pay for them he wants me to pay for them I do not see why I have to pay to ship snakes back to him that did not go right and I also told him if he will send me the snake that he owes me I will send him the Glock he will not I do not see what I have done wrong I have done everything that I can to try to make this deal go right when I could not send the gun to him and he would not pay for the snakes shipped back to him I informed him that the big snake was in a small tub which he knew from day one and I did not have a big cage and did not want to buy a big cage and less I knew I was going to have her he informed me that I can keep the big snake that he did not want it for me to go and buy a cage and I did I don't know what else I could possibly do but to either send the snake's back with him paying for it or if he sends me the other snake I will send him the Glock
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2015, 01:45 PM   #18
CwnAnnwn
Mr Kruger,

How much are the snakes worth that he gave you for the trade?

Old 10-22-2015, 01:45 PM   #19
Bronx Boa
What don't you understand that you have my snakes and I have nothing.

Everybody sees that.

Send the glock. End this man.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 01:49 PM   #20
Bronx Boa
Also why do you pull the posts off as soon as I told you I was going to pursue other measures?

Thank god they screen-shot the posts from this morning that prompted me to text you. You figured I wouldn't see it just like I did see your posts of MY snakes that you had for sale.

Settle your debts man.

The BronX BoA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger