Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #41
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara27 View Post
What made me think that is when you told them that the only way they could make it right would be to pay your vet bill and any vet bill that happened after this one until the snake is healthy.
How is that not a demand, if you're telling them that that is what it would take to make it right, and you're saying all the other things they offer are not good enough?
That is not how it was worded please go back and read again.

I did offer that I
would be satisfied with in store credit in a previous email in which I was
willing to except, but the more I think about that offer, it really should not
even be an option considering the situation at hand and your response. I
shouldn't have to "purchase" items from store credit when I was sent a
unhealthy/sick animal that needs medical treatment and is in no condition to
even be shipped back to you at the moment for a full refund. In all honesty, to
make this situation right. I should be refunded my money back for the cost of
the vet bill, and any vet bill after should be paid for by your company, until
this animal is in guaranteed healthy condition as stated.Because your guarantee
states " our animals to be alive, healthy, and to your satisfaction upon
arrival" which did not happen in this case.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:33 PM   #42
Sara27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
Why was my expectations unreasonable?? I was just wondering what everyone would do in my shoes then some of you went off on me and said I was being unreasonable. How is them giving me my money back unreasonable???? As you can read in the emails I made them that offer first and they only wanted to give me the price for the animal. I also said I would take another guaranteed healthy animal of my choosing in the price range of course. But they did not want to do that either. I Finally got them to offer me in store credit of the price of the animal and shipping. But since I was sent this animal in this condition, they should have gave me my money back in full. Not the in store credit.
I have read through your emails a dozen times now.
Unless I've gone blind, you have never asked them for a cash refund.
A lot of times in this business, refund is synonymous with credit. So by not spelling out that you wanted a CASH refund, you may just not have been clear.
If you're saying that you would be happy if lllreptile just refunded your money for the snake's purchase price instead of issuing a credit, it might be worth asking for that, in those words.
Because I've read through these things over and over, and all I see is you asking to be compensated for treatment and vet bills.
Everybody has told you that is unreasonable, and you now say that you just want you money back in cash, not credit. You said you never demanded vet bills, but again, I have read through these emails a bunch of times now, and all I see is you saying over and over that you should be compensated for the treatment and vet bills.

You don't have to buy another animal with the credit. This snake's food and bedding would be covered for an entire year with the credit are offering to issue you.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #43
sidewinder107
Quote:
A lot of times in this business, refund is synonymous with credit. So by not spelling out that you wanted a CASH refund, you may just not have been clear.
If you're saying that you would be happy if lllreptile just refunded your money for the snake's purchase price instead of issuing a credit, it might be worth asking for that, in those words.
Because I've read through these things over and over, and all I see is you asking to be compensated for treatment and vet bills.
Everybody has told you that is unreasonable, and you now say that you just want you money back in cash, not credit. You said you never demanded vet bills, but again, I have read through these emails a bunch of times now, and all I see is you saying over and over that you should be compensated for the treatment and vet bills.

You don't have to buy another animal with the credit. This snake's food and bedding would be covered for an entire year with the credit are offering to issue you.
sara27 please slow down and read them emails more slowly and you will see the details and there response. They have not offered me cash only in store credit.

Hello Thanks for getting back to me. I just got back from the vet and I am
not happy at all. He has an infection/the start of mouth rot. I see where you
say you don't pay vet bills. But something needs to be made right here not just
for me but for the animal its self. You can't sell a sick animal to someone and
not tell them about it and expect for me to set here and watch him suffer and
die and not take him in to see a vet. I should not even be in this situation
right now.Your Guarantee is for healthy animals, I did not get a healthy animal.
I sent you a email the day I got him, and with in 2 hours after he arrived in my
care and told you something was wrong with his mouth. And as far as the mites
go, yes I can treat him no problem there. But again I should not be treating him
for mites either if he was a healthy animal. This needs to be made right not
just for me but for the animal its self. I would be satisfied with a refund of
the cost of the animal plus some mite treatment, or this vet bill paid for by
your company, or in store credit for the cost of the vet bill and some mite
treatment for him. And as I said before this is just not right for me or the
animal. He should not have been shipped to me in this condition.This is not my
fault, this is an employees overlooked mistake at your company and I or the
animal should not be the one to pay for it. Thanks William Henderson

Old 02-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #44
sidewinder107
Quote:

only if I would ship the sick animal back they would give me a full refund

Old 02-07-2016, 09:51 PM   #45
sidewinder107
Quote:

I have a freezer full of rodents and I only use indented craft paper for bedding.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM   #46
Sara27
Quote:
sara27 please slow down and read them emails more slowly and you will see the details and there response. They have not offered me cash only in store credit.

Hello Thanks for getting back to me. I just got back from the vet and I am
not happy at all. He has an infection/the start of mouth rot. I see where you
say you don't pay vet bills. But something needs to be made right here not just
for me but for the animal its self. You can't sell a sick animal to someone and
not tell them about it and expect for me to set here and watch him suffer and
die and not take him in to see a vet. I should not even be in this situation
right now.Your Guarantee is for healthy animals, I did not get a healthy animal.
I sent you a email the day I got him, and with in 2 hours after he arrived in my
care and told you something was wrong with his mouth. And as far as the mites
go, yes I can treat him no problem there. But again I should not be treating him
for mites either if he was a healthy animal. This needs to be made right not
just for me but for the animal its self. I would be satisfied with a refund of
the cost of the animal plus some mite treatment, or this vet bill paid for by
your company, or in store credit for the cost of the vet bill and some mite
treatment for him. And as I said before this is just not right for me or the
animal. He should not have been shipped to me in this condition.This is not my
fault, this is an employees overlooked mistake at your company and I or the
animal should not be the one to pay for it. Thanks William Henderson
I did read that. You are asking for them to pay for your treatment costs. You have never asked them to just straight up refund your money in cash for the snake. But a few posts ago, that's what you said you would be happy with. Every single "acceptable offer" to you includes them paying for treatment of some kind and/or the vet bill. And like you've been told, that's just not how this business works. You even asked them to pay for mite treatment even though you said you already had it on hand, AND they offered to send you some.

If you've changed your mind, and you truly would be satisfied if they would just give you a cash refund for the snake, like you said you would be a few posts ago, I think it is worthwhile for you to ask them, in those exact words, for a money back refund, not a store credit. When it is store policy to issue refunds in credit form, it might just not have been clear that what you were after was a money back refund over a credit.
But don't expect treatment or vet costs. That's not reasonable. I think a money back refund over a credit for the snake itself and shipping would be reasonable though. I just don't think it's clear that you wanted that, in the emails you sent them. They even said that they thought what you wanted was a credit.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:00 PM   #47
sidewinder107
Quote:
I did read that. You are asking for them to pay for your treatment costs. You have never asked them to just straight up refund your money in cash for the snake. But a few posts ago, that's what you said you would be happy with. Every single "acceptable offer" to you includes them paying for treatment of some kind and/or the vet bill. And like you've been told, that's just not how this business works. You even asked them to pay for mite treatment even though you said you already had it on hand, AND they offered to send you some.

If you've changed your mind, and you truly would be satisfied if they would just give you a cash refund for the snake, like you said you would be a few posts ago, I think it is worthwhile for you to ask them, in those exact words, for a money back refund, not a store credit. When it is store policy to issue refunds in credit form, it might just not have been clear that what you were after was a money back refund over a credit.
But don't expect treatment or vet costs. That's not reasonable. I think a money back refund over a credit for the snake itself and shipping would be reasonable though. I just don't think it's clear that you wanted that, in the emails you sent them. They even said that they thought what you wanted was a credit.
I asked for a refund right there for the price of the animal can you not see it????????????????????????????????????????????????

Old 02-07-2016, 10:04 PM   #48
Sara27
Quote:
I asked for a refund right there for the price of the animal can you not see it????????????????????????????????????????????????
seriously?
*sigh*
Your quote, the one you just re-quoted is:
"I would be satisfied with a refund of
the cost of the animal plus some mite treatment"

You have never, ever, not once said just refund the cost of the animal, period. It has always included an AND. The animal AND mite treatment, in this case.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #49
sidewinder107
Quote:
seriously?
*sigh*
Your quote, the one you just re-quoted is:
"I would be satisfied with a refund of
the cost of the animal plus some mite treatment"

You have never, ever, not once said just refund the cost of the animal, period. It has always included an AND. The animal AND mite treatment, in this case.
Dear god I give up on you sara27 all the details are on the front page just read. What do you think a refund is????????????????

Old 02-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #50
Sara27
Quote:
Dear god I give up on you sara27 all the details are on the front page just read. What do you think a refund is????????????????
No, I give up on YOU.
I swear, someone come to my rescue, because I'm using your QUOTES to show you what you're asking for, and you're telling me your quotes mean something completely different.

You're really frustrating.
I'm over this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!