Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #221
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
video from the warehouse cameras when the snake got delivered to the store
Unless your warehouse has some really good cameras that happened to be pointed in just the right direction, I'm not sure that video will do much good. Considering that the owner of a $1M company will most likely have a fairly recent smartphone, I think you should just use it to shoot a new video.

If you want to move closer to proving what you've been stating, shoot one continuous, close-up video clip that very clearly shows the entire dorsal side of the snake, for pattern comparison. For the first part, it would be best to have the snake fully uncoiled and stretched out on a flat surface. Once you've panned over the entire snake, then you can pick it up, pop it and get a good shot of the hemipenes; then, open its mouth to clearly display the mucus buildup. Pretty simple.

Until you decide to take steps that could realistically lead toward showing that your claims are just - such as the video I suggested - you may want to check out of this thread. Your current attitude is doing nothing but further alienating pretty much everyone who'd read this thread.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #222
Snakemorphology
As a buying customer

As a buying customer I shouldn't have to go thru so much &$&$& your customer service really s@$&ks all that responded with Deniel if a customer state something believe them and get the animal back don't know how have of you here responding stay in business

Old 12-03-2016, 07:10 PM   #223
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
It's amazing how many crooks are out there selling sick snakes then debating it's not there's for a measly 175 bucks not saying I'm rich saying I don't need to rip people off is is this what you breeder do sell sick animals then back each other up lol that's
I did give you a chance and a warning. I will no longer speak directly to you.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:13 PM   #224
Snakemorphology
Lol seee see

See no matter how much proof I got your in Denile I got hd super cameras but even if I post proving it you all sell sick snakes then back each other up we don't do business that way I tell customers return for refund no questions ask ,but I guess if you live out of a barn you need not rip as name people you can to eat

Old 12-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #225
CanyonCountryReptiles
Warehouse

Just in case, I thought I should share this picture. Buyer sent this in one of the emails, stating it was his facility. Here is a copy of the email, which I did post earlier, too. Photo attached at bottom.

"From: Info@snakemorphology.com [mailto:Info@snakemorphology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:41 PM
To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
Subject: Re: black pastel

This is our place thats all i got to say refund dont need to try to rip any one off for a blk pastel
<image001.jpg> *****HERE

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 3:31 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:
>
> Listen, I do not appreciate how you are suggesting that we do not know how to take care of our snakes or that we would have overlooked a snake that was sick for a very long time. There is NO way that the snake has been sick for a long time!!
> We are not doing anything until we go to our local business supply store where we ship through Fedex and that will be tomorrow. Once we understand how to have the snake shipped back, we can talk about processing a refund.
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS. We've been nice about this and are trying to do the right thing. DO NOT harass us and start referring to our animals as "junk."

Name:  morphology.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  62.7 KB

Old 12-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #226
Pasodama
Quote:
It's amazing how many crooks are out there selling sick snakes then debating it's not there's for a measly 175 bucks not saying I'm rich saying I don't need to rip people off is is this what you breeder do sell sick animals then back each other up lol that's
It's fairly pathetic that you are incapable of conversing without insulting people or attempting to insult people. smh

Old 12-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #227
Snakemorphology
Stop editing

Never posted that now you lie

Old 12-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #228
Snakemorphology
Here's my place

No need to lie it's better than that one now your trying to make me out to be a lier lol what's next
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #229
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonCountryReptiles View Post
"From: Info@snakemorphology.com [mailto:Info@snakemorphology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:41 PM
To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
Subject: Re: black pastel

This is our place thats all i got to say refund dont need to try to rip any one off for a blk pastel
<image001.jpg> *****HERE

Sent from my iPhone
Actually, it's not. Well, there goes any chance at being seen as credible. That pic is from NBK Reptiles' website.

http://nbkreptiles.com/portfolio-ite...breeding-room/

Old 12-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #230
Snakemorphology
Keep talking

Keep talking canyon more you talk more people will find out how you do business insult all I've been is getting insulated on this thread trying to prove something that doesn't even matter I got burned that's it never buy from canyon agian move on

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!