Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2014, 01:45 PM   #131
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I have a hunch Jessica is still active and continuing. It would be a shame for that poor child of theirs to have both parents in jail. Eventually it's going to catch up to her as well.
I am not sure which is worse for the long-term societal adjustment of the child. Being raised in the custody of a potentially rough system or being raised under the direct authority of a person or people who may directly provide a series of criminal imprints (surely by example if not perhaps by instruction). The chances for becoming a productive above-board society member could actually be worse in the custody of the child's parents, although I strongly dislike even thinking this because of the way some people could run wild with the idea.

Old 10-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #132
Robert Walker
In Tennessee:
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #133
mfsidore
Nice, thanks for the help robert

Old 10-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #134
b.brogan
I may have missed this, is Lance being held on a probation violation? Or charges that deal with his scamming of reptiles? Ill go back and read again.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:23 PM   #135
Chris Kennard
Any updates?

Old 10-23-2014, 07:11 PM   #136
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
Nice, thanks for the help robert
You are welcome Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Any updates?
No updates Chris. I kind of needed a break for a while from this whole thing, it starts draining you if you let it. Since he got arrested, I personally have wiped my hands of it and let the police take it from there. I don't know what charges they actually arrested him on (probation, reptiles or what), I am just glad he knows it was all of us that caused it to happen.

I did receive a nice message from Mindy Foster, his cousin, who's name he used as an alias. She said thank you to us all for letting her know what was going on and that she read the whole thread.

That's all I know. Sooner I forget the name Lance Owens the better, unless he is foolish enough to surface again and then Team Fauna kicks back into action.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #137
AbsoluteApril
Small update I found on the charges for those interested
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #138
Basand
Robert, I know it has been said but I want to say it again.

I have read through all the posts related to this, went through all the links, and stayed updated with this throughout.

As this whole thing unraveled for Lance, there was one thing we all saw without fail. You.

The amount of diligence you put into this only goes to show how you feel about our community and that you are an active force in keeping it healthy. You have been nothing less than a star throughout this entire ordeal.

I know others were involved, but you were the direction. It honors me that you are willing to devote this much time and effort into helping this community.

I salute you. If you ever need any help with ANYTHING shoot me a message and I will be glad to assist however possible. I think I speak for a majority when I say that you have earned both our respect and our trust.

Thank you.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:02 AM   #139
Robert Walker
Thank you Bradley for taking the time to write your post, I appreciate it greatly. The power of "thank you" is incredible, I will have a great rest of my day regardless of what happens now, so thank you to you!

Next time we all find ourselves facing another Lance Owens, we will be sure to take you up on your offer to help too!

Old 10-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #140
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basand View Post
The amount of diligence you put into this only goes to show how you feel about our community and that you are an active force in keeping it healthy. You have been nothing less than a star throughout this entire ordeal.

I know others were involved, but you were the direction. It honors me that you are willing to devote this much time and effort into helping this community.

Thank you.
I couldn't more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!