****Anthony McCain BAD , STAy Away**** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
Fedawg
****Anthony McCain BAD , STAy Away****

HEy all, I should have said this sooner , and not have put up with him over the past few years. Im not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore.

I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone if I ever stood up for his garbage , and if I ever directed anyone towards him.

Well this is deal gonna bad with Anthony and I have had enough of his lies .

In Feb 2006 I did a deal with Anthony.

I purchased baby male albino ball , baby male Pastel Ball , 2 juvenile (female) normal Balls , and a sub-adult het Albino female.

All animals arrived in good shape and ate well , expect for one of the normal females , think it was a wc.

Now 2007 , I have the het albino female and the albino male up to size.

I bred them together and the female het ovulated appx. April 21st 2007 . Laid 8 eggs on June 5th 2007.

Now about July 25th 2007 , I am talking to Anthony , and he kept asking me if I cut the eggs yet and candled them to see how many albinos were in there.

I didn't think too much of it , and on the 26th , I am talking to him and he asks me again. once again didn't think much of it.

On the 27th I cut all 8 eggs. NO Albinos. Something is wrong here...

I call Anthony and tell him. His response was "Holy ****"

First thing , I said was I wanted to figure out how much I lost out.

I am out.

1- Adult het Albino female- $1500-$2000

out of 8 eggs , I will use the theoretical percentage rate and say 3 albinos at lets say $825 each. $2475
1 years time- ????

Theres at least $4k . Not including lost time.

First thing he wanted to do is tell me what he didn't want to do . He told me He would give me $2500 off of on of his Mystic Ball Pythons.

I thought about this , but he also wanted me to send me one of my Laser balls. I was still thinking about this , because it surprised me that he didn't just haul off and start yelling , like I usually hear from ppl.

I called him back later that day , to thank him , for trying to deal with this without yelling and screaming. We started to talk , thats when he got into how his Mystics were so great , and telling me how "***** ***** (breeders name) was mad at him because he is selling them so cheap and doesn't care " The conversation ended with him telling me "don't get your panties in a ruffle" .

Now lets stop and think about this . Why would anyone want one of these Mystics , when he brags about how cheap hes gonna sell them and they are gonna drop in value very fast???Not even taking into account that he is completely arrogant and treats ppl like garbage.

Well at that point I had had enough. I didn't want to get into anything on the phone , so I dropped him an email. Explaining what I wanted in return and I won't take anything less. I also Purchased a pair of 1.1 100% het Genetic Strips form him almost a year ago , that I know longer want , because if they are not hets , I will not be going through this again. Anthony was upset with it and called me , starting yelling and asking me how old i was , as I am 21 , and how" He is an F****en expert in this field , and how many ppl do i know that make Super Stripes , and how his Mystics are probably Phantoms and could be worth $20k each" Well I just don't care. I told him I didn't car e, have a good day and hung up.

The reason I see now that Anthony called me the few days before they were going to hatch is because , he knew she wasn't a het at that point , yet didn't say anything. He told me on the phone that he bred , the sister of my het female , got 6 eggs and no albinos . Something s wrong here.

I have been going back and forth with emails , Anthony has been trying to bring up everything he can and drag other breeders into this. Including personal information and all that.

I had an instance with another adult het albino this year , 4 eggs no albinos . Different situation though , This breeder I got the het from did not produce the het. He has been more than willing to do anything and compensate me. I am not going to put his name in this , as it is not necessary . I will also be blocking his name in all the emails.

I have been going back and forth in emails with him w, which I will post. Anthony has been trying to bring up everything he can , including other breeders , and personal information. Things that don't even have anything to do with this.

This is what Anthony owes me and I will not take anything less and will not let this go.

1- Adult het albino female. $$1750 cash

2- 3 albinos ,$2475 Cash.

3- Lost time - not sure someone can help me here.

4- 1.1 06 Het G-Stripes which I wil lnot be keeping , Paid , $2250 for them

Total Cash owed me is $6,475 not including lost time.

I don't want your animals Anthony , as I don't ever want to have to deal with you again , nor would I ever want anyone to deal with you again. I do not care how anyone else will deal with something like this , this is the only thing and the only way I will do it.

I will only take cash and I will be at the Chicago show to sell back the Het Stripes. I will not let this go until I get everything that is owed to me.

I am going to have to edit the emails between me and him as he has tried to drag other ppl into this that have nothing to do with it , but they will be posted.

Folks I would Strongly caution you to stay far away from Anthony , as he has shown he doesn't really care what he does or says to ppl. I have talked to numerous people , and I have heard th same things about nasty emails , and even threats at some point.

Might take me some time to respond back to any questions , as I dont have my computer set up at my new place yet.

I would like to apologize to Evan Stahl , and any other ppl where I stood up for Anthony in other threads.

Thank you

God Bless

Derek

Old 07-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedawg
HEy all, I should have said this sooner , and not have put up with him over the past few years. Im not gonna keep my mouth shut anymore.

I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone if I ever stood up for his garbage , and if I ever directed anyone towards him.

Well this is deal gonna bad with Anthony and I have had enough of his lies .

In Feb 2006 I did a deal with Anthony.

I purchased baby male albino ball , baby male Pastel Ball , 2 juvenile (female) normal Balls , and a sub-adult het Albino female.

All animals arrived in good shape and ate well , expect for one of the normal females , think it was a wc.

Now 2007 , I have the het albino female and the albino male up to size.

I bred them together and the female het ovulated appx. April 21st 2007 . Laid 8 eggs on June 5th 2007.

Now about July 25th 2007 , I am talking to Anthony , and he kept asking me if I cut the eggs yet and candled them to see how many albinos were in there.

I didn't think too much of it , and on the 26th , I am talking to him and he asks me again. once again didn't think much of it.

On the 27th I cut all 8 eggs. NO Albinos. Something is wrong here...

I call Anthony and tell him. His response was "Holy ****"

First thing , I said was I wanted to figure out how much I lost out.

I am out.

1- Adult het Albino female- $1500-$2000

out of 8 eggs , I will use the theoretical percentage rate and say 3 albinos at lets say $825 each. $2475
1 years time- ????

Theres at least $4k . Not including lost time.

First thing he wanted to do is tell me what he didn't want to do . He told me He would give me $2500 off of on of his Mystic Ball Pythons.

I thought about this , but he also wanted me to send me one of my Laser balls. I was still thinking about this , because it surprised me that he didn't just haul off and start yelling , like I usually hear from ppl.

I called him back later that day , to thank him , for trying to deal with this without yelling and screaming. We started to talk , thats when he got into how his Mystics were so great , and telling me how "***** ***** (breeders name) was mad at him because he is selling them so cheap and doesn't care " The conversation ended with him telling me "don't get your panties in a ruffle" .

Now lets stop and think about this . Why would anyone want one of these Mystics , when he brags about how cheap hes gonna sell them and they are gonna drop in value very fast???Not even taking into account that he is completely arrogant and treats ppl like garbage.

Well at that point I had had enough. I didn't want to get into anything on the phone , so I dropped him an email. Explaining what I wanted in return and I won't take anything less. I also Purchased a pair of 1.1 100% het Genetic Strips form him almost a year ago , that I know longer want , because if they are not hets , I will not be going through this again. Anthony was upset with it and called me , starting yelling and asking me how old i was , as I am 21 , and how" He is an F****en expert in this field , and how many ppl do i know that make Super Stripes , and how his Mystics are probably Phantoms and could be worth $20k each" Well I just don't care. I told him I didn't car e, have a good day and hung up.

The reason I see now that Anthony called me the few days before they were going to hatch is because , he knew she wasn't a het at that point , yet didn't say anything. He told me on the phone that he bred , the sister of my het female , got 6 eggs and no albinos . Something s wrong here.

I have been going back and forth with emails , Anthony has been trying to bring up everything he can and drag other breeders into this. Including personal information and all that.

I had an instance with another adult het albino this year , 4 eggs no albinos . Different situation though , This breeder I got the het from did not produce the het. He has been more than willing to do anything and compensate me. I am not going to put his name in this , as it is not necessary . I will also be blocking his name in all the emails.

I have been going back and forth in emails with him w, which I will post. Anthony has been trying to bring up everything he can , including other breeders , and personal information. Things that don't even have anything to do with this.

This is what Anthony owes me and I will not take anything less and will not let this go.

1- Adult het albino female. $$1750 cash

2- 3 albinos ,$2475 Cash.

3- Lost time - not sure someone can help me here.

4- 1.1 06 Het G-Stripes which I wil lnot be keeping , Paid , $2250 for them

Total Cash owed me is $6,475 not including lost time.

I don't want your animals Anthony , as I don't ever want to have to deal with you again , nor would I ever want anyone to deal with you again. I do not care how anyone else will deal with something like this , this is the only thing and the only way I will do it.

I will only take cash and I will be at the Chicago show to sell back the Het Stripes. I will not let this go until I get everything that is owed to me.

I am going to have to edit the emails between me and him as he has tried to drag other ppl into this that have nothing to do with it , but they will be posted.

Folks I would Strongly caution you to stay far away from Anthony , as he has shown he doesn't really care what he does or says to ppl. I have talked to numerous people , and I have heard th same things about nasty emails , and even threats at some point.

Might take me some time to respond back to any questions , as I dont have my computer set up at my new place yet.

I would like to apologize to Evan Stahl , and any other ppl where I stood up for Anthony in other threads.

Thank you

God Bless

Derek
Antny is a little Crap head!!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
Snakeman1
thats what happens when you deal in those ball morphs, its a risk, sh!t happens, even though it was at a steep price.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
SPJ
Derek,

Sorry to hear this happened to you.
Anthony has been going off on a tangent lately about his mystics but I won't get into that here.
He needs to make this right. I don't blame you for not wanting animals. He needs to reimburse you in cash. If he sold bogus het albinos, I don't blame you for questioning the genetic stripe hets.
He should be able to come up with the cash by selling some of his animals.
I hope this works out for you.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #5
wyblep
Derek what did Anthony say about the het female? Did he produce her? Paul

Old 07-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #6
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeman1
thats what happens when you deal in those ball morphs, its a risk, sh!t happens, even though it was at a steep price.
Wow. Only 2 posts for you to come up with something stupid.

This does not happen if the hets are legitimate.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
Fedawg
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep
Derek what did Anthony say about the het female? Did he produce her? Paul

Paul Yes Anthony produced her. He said , the other het that didn't make albinos , becaus eit was bred to a co-dom the year before and could have retained sperm ...... could have , but I am not buying it. thanks man

Derek

BTW will post emails soon.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #8
BalloonzForU
Derek,

Wow, I'm so sorry. I remember how excited you were last year about getting those two het G Stripes.

Good Luck!!

Old 07-31-2007, 12:20 AM   #9
Fedawg
Thanks Felicia

Im still big into the G-Stripes , I can start over with that project.

Derek

Old 07-31-2007, 01:08 AM   #10
KelliH
Derek, has Anthony admitted that the female that produced the babies is not a het? Or is he standing by the genetics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!