For Sale Stunning Brazilian Rainbow Boa Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Stunning Brazilian Rainbow Boa Babies

I have 14 Stunning Brazilian Rainbow Boa Babies Available To Good Homes!

TO SEE PICTURES AND DETAILS OF ALL THE SNAKES PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://www.spiralawakening.com/brazi...abies-for-sale/

Call me @ 858-794-6882 Only Serious Inquiries Please ask for Dr Lisa…
Email me- SpiralAwakening@gmail.com.

Both parents are from Bryan Hummel and different bloodlines.

Look closely at mommy and daddy and you will see the best of both these snakes in the babies.

They were born July 12 between 8 and 9am

All animals shown have shed and have eaten and digested fuzzie mice.

All their markings are from good to fabulous!

I have done NO alterations to color. This is who they are.

Excellent package price for more than one purchase.

Mother: A 4 year old Bryan Hummel offspring. High reddish-orange, beautiful markings, perfect high orange crescents, het for hypo.

Father: A second year performer Bryan Hummel offspring. Different lineage. Stunning daddy, high orange and high yellow crescents.

BRB#1 FEMALE $300

BRB#2 FEMALE $250

BRB#3 MALE: Beautiful orange with subtle red background and yellow/high creme crescents $200

BRB#4 FEMALE, Stunning high orange everywhere..subtle contrast $300

BRB#5 MALE: Red background with clean clean orange and yellow/orange/cream crescents $250

BRB#6 MALE: Last born, beautiful with many serpents on back~orange, yellow/creme crescents and contrast reddish orange background $250

BRB#7: MALE: Orange with yellow/cream crescents and light red/orange background $250

BRB#8 MALE, Stunning.. red background with two tone orange and lighter orange/cream crescents $250

BRB#9 MALE, Gorgeous clean lighter high orange ,lighter red/orange background and yellow/creme.orange crescents $300

BRB#10 FEMALE, Stunning.. reddish background and clean rich orange and orange/cream crescents $300

BRB#11 FEMALE, Beautiful high orange with orange crescents and subtle background contrast $300

BRB#12 FEMALE, Dark red with high contrast orange and yellow crescents $300

BRB#13 FEMALE, Clean beautiful rich orange and nice red contrast $300

BRB#14 MALE, Stunning light clean high orange w reddish orange background contrast and creamy yellow crescents $300

Free shipping!!!
Shipping is next day arrival by 10:30am.
If you pay using paypal add 2% to cover fee or mail check.

Call me @ 858-794-6882 Only Serious Inquiries Please ask for Dr Lisa…
Email me- SpiralAwakening@gmail.com.

SEE all snakes at this link: http://www.spiralawakening.com/brazi...abies-for-sale/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!