David Boggs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2004, 01:47 PM   #11
dvf1973
It may be true

in an idealic world, but after reading these post, it actually sounds like a dream transaction, no lead ons, no reship dates, no lack of communication, it was only a day later, you didn't have to hound him to get a response.

These are almost always the case it seems in transactions of late, I would think for the price of these snakes , and a full refund, with a short paypal delay is a good experience, he must have had a good reason to be concerned, be it he just could'nt part with them, or medical issues, or whatever,.

The hard part is I think not getting the product to fill the cage, the cage is ready, and set up , and in my judgement a good time to look for some womas. Just a thought?

Old 03-13-2004, 10:44 PM   #12
David Boggs
Thanks to all the supporters

I wish to pass along my thanks to all my fellow herpers who have supported my good reputation and business practices on this thread. Though most of us have never met in person, it is refreshing to realize that there exists good judges of character. I am proud to be a recognized part of the herp community and continue to strive to produce top quality animals. Again, many thanks my friends, David Boggs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!