For Sale Hatch your own Chameleon - Ambilobe Panther - $54.99 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 08-22-2015, 04:08 PM   #41
morbidangel
Purchased 2 eggs several months ago. First egg just hatched today and 2nd egg is not far behind. Very cool to see it all happen.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #42
rvrseaotter
Talking We have babies!

My son and I took a chance and ordered the eggs from Sam. We went into it with the idea going in that it very well may not work. Within a couple of weeks of the dates that Sam provided us (almost 6 months from our purchase), our eggs began to hatch. Our first came out of it's shell at the end of October and have been hatching ever since. We are currently up to 6 healthy babies. It has been a wonderful, exciting experience and Sam has been incredible. I have bugged the heck out of him with emails asking a million questions along the way and he has answered everyone in a friendly manner and within just a few hours. Definitely worth the money for a fantastic experience!

Old 07-05-2016, 01:55 AM   #43
kevinphilipnix
I recieved my egg last week and it has a hatch date of 12/15, or December the 15th. I have a adult veild chamelon female and 14 red tail boa's of differant locales and morphs.if this one works out I will be purchase more for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Old 07-13-2016, 02:00 PM   #44
Pixel-ated
Eric Thompson speaks the truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Thompson View Post
Hi, We have been selling/shipping eggs for a long time works great. True eggs are not on a timer, we have had eggs hatch in 5/6 months & others have taken 10+months its a fun experience w/ a 90% hatch rate (; well worth it, after all if you can raise babies you can be a breeder too!
I purchased 3 eggs from Eric. He was straight up with me and encouraged/educated me through the whole process.

My eggs took 7-8 months after receiving them, because my house was so cold that winter.

It was an awesome experience for my whole family.

Old 07-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #45
Eric Thompson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel-ated View Post
I purchased 3 eggs from Eric. He was straight up with me and encouraged/educated me through the whole process.

My eggs took 7-8 months after receiving them, because my house was so cold that winter.

It was an awesome experience for my whole family.
I'm happy you and so many others are having a great time with this very cool way of doing things!

Old 03-28-2018, 08:25 AM   #46
Beyond GenetiX
Sam

Will you be doing this again?

Old 03-28-2018, 10:33 AM   #47
Nvenom8ed
I never stopped. Check out my adds on eBay or through my site.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F302682738310

Colorbynumbercritters.webs.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2018, 11:30 AM   #48
phantumstranga
Diapause is a real thing and its funny how stopping an egg from gestating speeds up the process but it does. Eggs go into Diapause alone but give them a reason to and you can halt Diapause when you want and start the gestation period on cue. If shipped during Diapause I could see this working. For 55$ plus shipping per egg on the other hand is expensive. Especially seeing as you need to buy egg and shipping and have a good steady place to incubate it etc. 200$ babies from who? At 200 babies are usually established. This is sketchy to me because when the baby decides to hatch you have little time to shop out a food source small enough for the fragile baby chameleon. I can buy pedigree locale specific babies for the price of an egg and shipping charges after someone established the baby. This is a good idea under the right circumstances but not 100% what I see here.

Old 05-15-2019, 06:35 PM   #49
Pooboodeltin
I got a panther egg off Ebay (It wasnt from hacker) that was layed sometime late may 2018, it hatched on July 16th and now she is doing amazing. But that's how I know it is POSSIBLE for them to hatch early. Although I'm sure it is very unlikely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!