Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
dragonluver83
Exclamation MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!!

As i discuses this with a few breeders and mods on this site. Something has really arisen my curiosity. This Guy out of no where in N.Y. with some decent dragons. I always love to see another breeder with some nice stuff. Its kinda reassuring that I/we are not in a dying hobby. BUT as I looked into this guys info, location, shotty use of english language (especially for a 55 yr old man.)
Then I looked at the words used in the way he describes his animals. Beautiful, Lovely, handsome, etc. Sounded awful familiar... So I started putting stuff together and checking into it. As I sat back an compared Steven to Nicole I came up with this:

1. Its a new guy(join date is recent) Sept. 2010 out of no where with these morphs, high end morphs. Mythical dragons domain name was bought in aug 2010. This was about the time nicoles website (howlin gale dragons) domain name expired

2. There both located near each others location in N.Y.

3. he/she is selling baby leathers in wholesale lots (like Ed) looks like eds animals that he posted for wholesale on kingsnake.com

4. Nicole couldnt spell for squat. The "Leucistic" bearded dragon is spelled just like that. She always spelled it wrong like this Steven walker guy is now. "Luecistic" is the wrong spelling.

5. his post in describing the animals, are how nicole would describe her animals. lovely, sweet, handsome, etc

6. Do these ads sounds like a 55 yr old man would describe or talk about his animals? or does it look and sound like a immature little girl? Read nicoles past threads. The name can change but the words stay the same. Nicole isnt smart enough to stop posting animals in her lingo...

7. She once mentioned in a b.o.i. thread that she had a vet that would do ANYTHING for her, is this him? can we find something out about this guy and who he really is? Or is this a made up name?

8. nicole let her domain name expire to her web-site a month or so ago. why would she do that??? Unless she isnt operating under that web-site anymore. or operating under her own name for that matter.

9. Lack of info on where he/she is located and contact info on this person. Just a e-mail. No number, nothing. Usually sales people want to be reached at any extent to sell there animals.

Now these seem like logical reason to believe that this is nicole, right. BUT this is not proof that it is her.

BUT Good ol go daddy. at go daddy.com is PROOF!!! and you can check it out for yourself if you dont like my copy and paste job. Go to go daddy.com and do a who is search and type in mythical dragonz. All of the info is at the bottom of the page.

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WHOIS database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Nicole Norton
4660 Belcher Road
Eden, New York 14057
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MYTHICALDRAGONZ.COM
Created on: 19-Aug-10
Expires on: 19-Aug-11
Last Updated on: 19-Aug-10

Administrative Contact:
Norton, Nicole MythicalDragonz@gmail.com
4660 Belcher Road
Eden, New York 14057
United States
(716) 479-5220

Technical Contact:
Norton, Nicole MythicalDragonz@gmail.com
4660 Belcher Road
Eden, New York 14057
United States
(716) 479-5220

If you didnt like my accusations of steven being nicole I think the above is proof. Actually let me a gentleman and provide the link for you
who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=mythicaldragonz.com&prog_id=goda ddy

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEE! Dont hide behind another persons name. You will be exposed, nicole.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Utta
WoW! NICE catch Thomas!

Old 12-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Utta
Oh, can you make Him(her) aware of this post?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
Focal
Good catch!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
WoW! NICE catch Thomas!
Thank you! I was inspired to look into it, when I did this is what I came up with. I approached a mod last night about it, he said, Sounds logical but no proof.

Today, I got proof.

No matter how many times you bathe a skunk, you cant get rid of the stench! Nicole / Steven / shock-a-zulu, what ever you want to be called. your business still smells!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
dragonluver83
Quote:
Oh, can you make Him(her) aware of this post?
Look at her for sale ads how can she miss it...

Old 12-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
DiamondDen
All i have to say is WOW, cant believe she would try and go as far to trick people into thinking shes someone else LMAO. Great job tom on catching this before others get into her web. You gotta love go daddy.com dont you, I have talked to them about an adult red/orange female and they also talked just like her and with a attitude now i guess i know why.

Corky Lynn Jordan

Old 12-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
Utta
quick thought, what happens if someone wants to talk on the phone?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
DiamondDen
Maybe she will get someone else to do it as well, if she still lives with her grand parents theres a good chance thats who will be on the phone with you if you can even get a number LMAO.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
dragonluver83
Quote:
quick thought, what happens if someone wants to talk on the phone?
LOL, yea she could have dad, bro, even her boyfriend ed clark answer the phone. Trust me she is thinking of a way to get a guy to clarify that he IS steven walker. give her time. The proof is on go daddy.com!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton