Damian Macioce Selling TSE Hets -- You Decide - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #21
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Are you really going to moan all night about the warning points that you asked for?

Come on, John, be a big boy about it and take the hit like a man.
I took the one like a sissy, But the others I have takin pretty well so far..

Old 11-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #22
Jim O
I think the issue of keeping records for tax purposes is moot for most hobbyists who produce or flip only a few animals as they loose money on the whole when considering feeding, caging, etc. It becomes tax neutral and the IRS won't likely go after anyone for that.

On the other hand, I also keep back-ups of all correspondence, receipts, etc, and these reside on an inexpensive external drive.

To those who say that sellers should not be held accountable for "hets" that do not prove out, there are many threads here where the consensus is just the opposite. If one sells a "het" then one should back it. Some have even argued that people should be compensated for lost opportunity costs though I think that is excessive.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:22 PM   #23
John E Dove
I very much agree Mr. Ohlstein.
As soon as someone learnes they have sold a defective product, even by no fault of their own, they are obligated to inform their customers of the meistake and offer to make good on it be it 8 days or 8 months later. Anything less is contributing to the fraud.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:30 PM   #24
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
I very much agree Mr. Ohlstein.
As soon as someone learnes they have sold a defective product, even by no fault of their own, they are obligated to inform their customers of the meistake and offer to make good on it be it 8 days or 8 months later. Anything less is contributing to the fraud.
You guys watch General hospital or days of our lives? Bunch of Beeeeeeeeeetches running this show..

Old 11-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #25
jasballs
meistake and

WTF!!! You made a MISTAKE!!! Hang that Fucker!!

Old 11-11-2007, 08:38 PM   #26
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
meistake and

WTF!!! You made a MISTAKE!!! Hang that Fucker!!
Guess its safe to say.....

Buh Bye.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #27
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
meistake and

XXX!!! You made a MISTAKE!!! Hang that XXXXXX!!
Yes and you missed the fact that I also misspelled the word learns.
Arn't you glad you did not pay big bucks for my mistake like the people who bought the false hets did.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #28
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Guess its safe to say.....

Buh Bye.
Bye Hun! Till next time! Burn all the good guys at the stake.. While I'm gone..
Then But plug the scumbags! Fauna Rocks!!

Old 11-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #29
dmasio
Well Tosha thanks for the help but this forum as I have watched over the years has a bit of a clique if you mess with one you mess with them all. Im wanting to keep a good name so I have no problem fixing anytthing thats wrong. And to the IRS hound here someone else goes sticking their nose where it doesnt belong thats what brought this thread on. I shouldnt have tried so hard to plead someone elses case so please if I havent wronged you or sold to you please sont try to start anything else.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:12 PM   #30
dmasio
John not that your going to get to read it but thanks for trying to help also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!