Another holdback for sure..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-15-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
Gregg M
Another holdback for sure.....

This is another one that is developing better than I expected..... Dont think I am letting this one go.....

Old 04-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Take the words of wisdom from Kelli. You can't keep em all. So send that one to me??? Another beautiful gecko Gregg.

Old 04-15-2005, 09:42 PM   #3
montezuma
Is that gecko doing 1 arm push ups?
I think you might wanna sell that one to me, I have a cage especially made up for it... crushed velvet lining, gold plated drinking dish, platinum calcium powder dish, and 100 carat hollowed out onyx hide with diamonds inlayed around the entrance... quite plush!

Old 04-15-2005, 10:17 PM   #4
diablohogs
Thumbs up

very nice.

Old 04-15-2005, 10:51 PM   #5
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by montezuma
Is that gecko doing 1 arm push ups?
I think you might wanna sell that one to me, I have a cage especially made up for it... crushed velvet lining, gold plated drinking dish, platinum calcium powder dish, and 100 carat hollowed out onyx hide with diamonds inlayed around the entrance... quite plush!
LOL.... I will make sure she does not see this post..... She might pack a bag of mealworms and go to your house.....

Jeremy, I have the room for her.....LOL..... But I might have a couple that can go to you for a Bell baby???

Thanks everyone.....

Old 04-15-2005, 11:02 PM   #6
Xavier
Very nice

Can't wait to have one!
How many babies do you have now?

Old 04-15-2005, 11:08 PM   #7
Jeremy Letkey
Gregg, I'm sure that we can work something out.

Old 04-15-2005, 11:09 PM   #8
Gregg M
Right now I have 6..... 4 of them are being held back..... I have 20 eggs incubating now and 4 females are gravid..... The next group of eggs are due to hatch in about a week or two..... Xavier, I have two for you to pick from.... I will send you pics tomorrow.....

Old 04-15-2005, 11:15 PM   #9
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Letkey
Gregg, I'm sure that we can work something out.
Cool..... Like I said, I was never too crazy about bells but your pics pushed me more into diggin them...... Let me know when you have some babies..... I am sure I will have a few for you to pick from by then.... Thats if I dont try to hold all of them back.....LOL

Old 04-15-2005, 11:18 PM   #10
Xavier
Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Right now I have 6..... 4 of them are being held back..... I have 20 eggs incubating now and 4 females are gravid..... The next group of eggs are due to hatch in about a week or two..... Xavier, I have two for you to pick from.... I will send you pics tomorrow.....
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!