Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:59 AM   #51
Jela's Phat Phibs
Yeah, I want to see all these "harassing" texts that I sent.

If you are referring to the texts inquiring about where my shipment was then yes, I sent those.

If you are referring to the texts telling you that the police were investigating it and that I was done dealing with you, then yes, I sent those too!!

I'll take some screen shots and upload them soon.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #52
Jela's Phat Phibs
This was the night the Helix was delivered...

This was when I inquired about whether or not he finally shipped my package...

This is when he blatantly stated he wasn't shipping animals...

Old 01-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #53
Jela's Phat Phibs
And since he wants to keep implying that "the cops have been called", "I have been told to leave him alone", etc??? All lies too.

The only contact between myself and the TSD was when I notified them. They have never contacted me about "harassment" as he has no evidence to back this claim up. Just more lies from a criminal.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #54
snakemansnakes
Steven,
Asking you about a debt in a public forum is not considered harassment. If he were to make threats to you openly then yeah I could see that as maybe being harassing. Since you claim to have sent him something in the mail it should not be that hard to show some sort of proof. Especially if you sending "cash" in the mail means a money order. Would I buy from you? No. Would I sell to you? Probably not. I do not like the way you have handled yourself here, but that does not excuse the way you have been giving Jeff the "runaround". Just make it easier on yourself and do what you have to in order to make this deal complete or simply give him his equipment back.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #55
Susan S.
Angry Steven offered me "everything".....

Now the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together a little more....

On Dec 19th Steven texted to ask if I still had my female high-white pied available. Guess he was hoping to get her (for free or trade?) to be able to send the two Pieds to Jela's Phat Phibs?? I told him I decided to keep her.

On or about Dec 26th, Steven called to tell me he had to get rid of his Pied because his mother is too afraid of him (guess she didn't die on Christmas day). He wanted to know if I was interested in him. He said "I'm selling everything, the cage, lighting, xpensive water bowls, lights, hides, heat tape, and the Helix thermostat". I told him at this time I would only interested in the Pied and the Helix and I gave him a low-ball price for both. Never heard back on that one.

On Jan 4th Steven says he has a friend "Tony" who was interested in some balls and would it be okay for him to give Tony my number. I thanked him for the consideration and told him that would be fine. Then he texts me and tells me this guy is looking for a male spider, female pastel, female pinstripe and a het for pied female. He asked did I have them and how much for all. I said "just have the guy CALL ME and I will discuss it with him". Then Steven texts and says Tony wants him to text me to see if I will take $175 for all....because that's all their worth! He irks me with this one and I blatently tell him "I don't deal second party.... if he's interested in my snakes, tell him to call me". Obviously "Tony" never called. This had to be an attempt to pick up a bunch of snakes to "bargain with" in the future?

I didn't hear from Steven again until Jan 10th and then it's a totally different number (up until this time Steve's number was a 417 Missouri number), a LOCAL number so I didn't know who this was. The text is asking me if I have any male bumblebees and a female super pastel? I respond with my answer..
have female bees het hypo and no super pastel. Then he responds "would you have anything I can trade for my Pied....I'm getting my own place". I asked "Is this Steve?" He responds yes. He further asks if I had anything co-dominant, male and female, that we could work a trade on...he wanted to call, but I told him too late. I did ask if he was getting his own place...why not keep his Piebald now that he will be away from his mother? He responded
"I can't afford to buy a female for him".

I won't be surprised if Steve disappears from here and moves on to another place to continue his scamming.

WOW STEVEN!!

I'm always careful in my dealings....this is a good example of why!

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #56
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavy&purple retics View Post
Ive persobally tried callin steven today...and let him know to log on...james ad is a completely diff snake....as being a personal friend of steve I wont allow him to mis label his snake intentionally.....his piebald is a snale lasti heard it was 96 grams that was 2 weeks ago ik he hasnt.grown that much since....and as far as pastel goes he definately nt that..... Steve told me numerous of times he purchased his piebald from bhb as a male regular piebald for 1200$.....hopes this clears things up a bit....
Being a personal friend of his can you give us some insight on this situation? I was hoping that he was a young kid stupidly trying to scam people but now it looks different.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #57
Royal Morphz
I called shenanigans on his pastel pied Facebook ad lol. He was asking for the exact animals he asked Susan for. Stevie you will find that this hobby is full of a close knit group of people and word gets around quick. I would make all wrongs right as soon as possible as to start cleaning up your name.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #58
lavy&purple retics
Yes steve is a personally buisness friend.....after reviewing all of these stories and putting pieces together.....it is clear steve is trying to scam people and disappear hes constantly trying to get more for his items or animals.....he is now trying to go into a breeding buisness with me but I declined I will nt have my name....susans or anybody elses name be labeled wrong when dealing with this guy....nt sure if he just in over his head or hes just out to scam but ik I want no parts in this...

Old 01-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #59
NIGRO51
Thank you.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #60
Susan S.
I don't find him on Facebook.....

Time could you PM me the ID on FB?

Thanks,
Susan Sentman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller