Bad Guy Do not buy from Herphobbyist91 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #31
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215 hots View Post
Got me and another person too but I was refunded
Any further contact information to add here? Aliases/Names, Paypal, phone numbers, email, etc.? Even the smallest things add up.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:45 AM   #32
215 hots
Went to purchase arizona mountain kings from a daniel Garcia. Sent money via PayPal was never sent animals never refunded by him. Had to put in a claim threw PayPal and was finally refunded. Was back in june I'm at work now so dont have exact info but I'm betting my dollar this is same person. Seems to be repeat offender that when in need of money comes and lists on fauna.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:46 AM   #33
215 hots
Robert u commented on this when I listed on the boi so maybe u can access bud. I'm betting this is same person tho.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:02 AM   #34
nlmiller1
Hi Kit, I wanted to offer a suggestion. Consider a different avatar image. If was this seller, I probably would have taken a look at that and run the other way. I would have at least refunded you.

Old 12-01-2018, 10:53 AM   #35
dusklight
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
Hi Kit, I wanted to offer a suggestion. Consider a different avatar image. If was this seller, I probably would have taken a look at that and run the other way. I would have at least refunded you.
Not sure if you were trying to be funny but you've failed.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear you were refunded Kit. Hopefully all the negative experiences from folks in this thread are enough to keep more people from giving this "seller" money.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:14 PM   #36
tlmoon
Looks like nlmiller got banned. I'm glad to see it - his posts were just annoying trolling and stirring stuff up. bye bye!

Old 03-07-2019, 10:05 AM   #37
Robert Walker
Daniel Gonzalez tried his scam again yesterday under a now banned account.

Account: Casper dole
Listed false location: Seattle, Washington
email: Theherpothecary@gmail.com

Deleted Ad read as follows:

Well my colonies must sense the rainy season because they have been doing “what comes natural” like crazy. Therefore it’s time to thin out my collection a bit. All of my salamanders are cbb, the original wild cought pairs were generations ago.
I’m letting a few baby and juvenile Ca. Slender salamanders, as well as a few pairs. These little guys are amazing, I’ve kept them for years and they still keep me interested, they will sometimes coil up as a defensive move and try to look like a snake, but they just look adorable instead. A very hardy animal these salamanders can withstand quite a bit of temperature variation as well as requiring no special lighting which makes them a great pet for beginners or experienced hobbyists. And watching them eat with that projectile tongue is awesome!! They don’t require a lot of space so they are the perfect addition to a living vivarium of any size. Room temperature has been the best in my experience. Long slim bodies and tails, some with fire red patterns and others brown or tan, some darker, with big gold flecked eyes!

I also have a few Hell Hollow slender salamanders, these are very similar to the Ca. Slenders but have a much more dramatic pattern that looks more like a fiery oil painting.

B. Attenautus
Babies and juveniles are $20
Single adults are $25
Pairs are $50
B. Diabolicus (Hell Hollow slenders) are $40

These guys will ship with a cup of living moss!

I’m unable to upload pics on here right now for some reason but I can text or email them to anyone interested. Just PM me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alligator lizard, scammer