Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #51
HowlinGaleDragons
What YOU produce? What a joke!! Your first eggs just hatched recently (in past 1-2 weeks) most of the dragons I thought where nice came from Tom!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #52
HowlinGaleDragons
Oh and all those "Inferno" leather backs you did not produce you bought all of the babies and the parents from the guy might want to mention that in your ads along with telling people I produced all the orange babies and Colored Hypos you are selling.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #53
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post

You are required to send Medussa to me First upon Arrival (As long as she is not half dead or worse) I will ship Prince

Send Medussa Monday for Tuesday and Price will go Tuesday for Wedensday

I don't trust you and will not do it any other way

And the "Your Girl" all you ever did was tell me how ugly she was
There are no conditions, this is you extorting a free dragon out of me(Medusa). I will send a healthy Medusa to you monday, you will receive her on Tuesday and ship Prince to me Tuesday afternoon.

BTW, you know I like ugly girls.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #54
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Are you blind? we have been working it out...you are here as the heckler!
Yes Ed. I'm blind. I see you lying threw your teeth, trying to "work it out" I'm here sorthing threw all your BS trying to get to the bottom/sort this out -_-

Old 04-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #55
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
i mean he looks slender, he was always a good eater. but thats not even a good pic to tell his condition.
Tom he was not as bad as she is saying, slender thats all. I have pics the day he left your place.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #56
HowlinGaleDragons
Ugly girls huh?

Trying to take low life shots?

Oh Well I will play on this one Here is a picture of me at a horse show, just so ugly

Old 04-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #57
Ed Clark
Quote:

You are required to send Medussa to me First upon Arrival (As long as she is not half dead or worse) I will ship Prince
Is this girl all head? pic was taken 4/14/10

do you accept her as a healthy dragon? she is your last connection to Bow, you told me you would do anything to get her back. I guess this is you workin it?

Old 04-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #58
shinezilla
So who's the lady holding your bridal?

I'm only joking, that is a very beautiful horse, Nicole

Old 04-23-2010, 02:03 AM   #59
Ed Clark
Quote:
Here is a picture of me at a horse show, just so ugly
Nikki you know I got better pics than that....shall I post them?

Old 04-23-2010, 02:14 AM   #60
HowlinGaleDragons
Thank you :-) His name is Dusty he can be a real brat at times But I love him actually a bit off topic but I just got this horse tonight she is a bit thin but she will fatten up her name is "Dallas" for short but real name is Zippos Texas Sweetheart :-) You can also see me how I look every day not dolled up for classes (I'm a tom boy I hate make up and that)

Ed She looks healthy in the picture she better look like that on arrival; and yes she is my last link to Bow

After she arrives and looks healthy Prince will ship and after that I do not want you contacting me for any reason.

Bow was given to me by a good friend locally (She is a breeder but I don't want to bring her name into it) Sadly I lost Bow for unknown reasons a vet did a necropsy on him and could not figure out what happened, I am putting this out there because I know Ed will try to play in on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!