Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #61
Focal
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a scammer or thief here. I'm sure several people here have had a car repo'd or couldn't make a payment on their credit card. The collections companies don't brand you as such. This appears to be a guy that can't pay his bill and I feel this is too soon. I think if he was out to scam he would have took all the snakes from the get-go. Hopefully he will be on tonight.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #62
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
Im still waiting for Dean to get accsess to the Internet and see what he has to say about this
Both Dean and his wife have an iPhone....so Dean DOES have access

His wife was online a couple of days ago...I saw her on my facebook chat list.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #63
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I'm glad you brought that up.

You don't know what you are talking about.

I posted that in Hell to try and avoid it ever coming to the BOI. I have been friend's with Chris for many years. He is extremely busy right now, and didn't have the time to post it on the BOI, so I posted in Hell to try and get some resolution that way. The post was removed by Nick, and he also gave me 2 infraction points for posting BOI material in Hell. When I told Chris that I got infraction points, he decided to make the time to post it in the BOI. So, I'm glad you brought that up, and it's clear you didn't have a clue as to why. I'm trying to help here, whick is more then I can say for you.

For those of you that did not see my post in Hell, here it is.

I would bet money that Dean has viewed this thread, and I'm sure he has no intentions of responding.

I amprovideing the link again to Dean's Good Guy Certificate here on Fauna. I would encourage you to vote bad guy, so we can hopefully keep people from being scammed by Dean in the future.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=189931
If he hasn't been on since December (as you stated) then how the hell is he gonna see your "attempt" to fix things. I know how you work around here so you can keep your belligerent derailing to yourself. You are biased in this matter so your attempt to play hero is moot.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #64
Focal
Quote:
I'm glad you brought that up.
And yes, your drive in this matter seems to be solely stemmed from your grudge. It would be better if you helped your friend get his money back rather than feed your vengence.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #65
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
If he hasn't been on since December (as you stated) then how the hell is he gonna see your "attempt" to fix things. I know how you work around here so you can keep your belligerent derailing to yourself. You are biased in this matter so your attempt to play hero is moot.
Let me clarify. He has not logged in since December. You can view this thread without logging in.

I am biased. He just ripped off one of my friend's for $4000.00.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #66
Focal
Quote:
Let me clarify. He has not logged in since December. You can view this thread without logging in.

I am biased. He just ripped off one of my friend's for $4000.00.
Then please come with something substantial rather than shoddy investigation that only leads people to believe something that may be incorrect. He may very well be a thief, but don't lead others to believe so under false pretences.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #67
Cp3_Pythons
Ok I may have some light to shed on the matter I was asked to politely ask members of Fauna to keep Deans Family out of this Ie his Wife and children if any with that being said Im going to post a screen shot of what I was recently informed Now it may or may not be the truth but it may answer some questions It does make a little sense but I know its still far from right communication should have been throughout the deal
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #68
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
Ok I may have some light to shed on the matter I was asked to politely ask members of Fauna to keep Deans Family out of this Ie his Wife and children if any with that being said Im going to post a screen shot of what I was recently informed Now it may or may not be the truth but it may answer some questions It does make a little sense but I know its still far from right communication should have been throughout the deal
I'm not going to say that that's not true at this time, because this case is it's own situation. But I will say that Christina Wise has been saying similar stuff in their case, and has been shown to be false.

I want eveyone to know, that if Dean comes through, and pays Chris his money, I will publically apologize in this thread to Dean.

I am going to say this again. I don't believe Dean is going to come here and say anything.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #69
Cp3_Pythons
So Dean May not have a Phone where internet is easy to use and he may not have internet accsess either Im unsure of either and HATE to jump the gun by comming to conclusions that may be false I have to slighty agree with Nick that the sale was a little pushy but Still Dean is his own man and can make his own choices he could have declined the offer if he know or thought he wouldn't be able to afford it... at least he could/should of tried to stay and keep you in the loop ( you being Chris ) then at least you know whats going on and know your not being scammed... or having a fast one pulled over you eyes I honestly Hope this comes out and has a decent ending to the situation where both parties involved come out better but only time shall tell us that... Now the waiting game..

Old 02-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #70
hhmoore
If Reagan wants to post here, she can do so for herself...her account is not banned. Clearly, she has internet access, so there is no reason for you to play messenger.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!