Bad Guy Robert Smithe Aka Serpentaria Scammer - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #41
Bob Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
That proves that those are 100% your animals! I’ll tell everyone else on Facebook and show pics! Do you have any proof that your not Joseph Califoux? Many administrators kicked you out of various groups claiming that that is in fact who you were. That could set the record straight for them as well! Thanks!
It doesn't prove that they are YOUR animals, just that you have them!

Old 02-06-2018, 04:31 PM   #42
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentaria View Post
"Rude and accusatory" describes the OP and her posts.
So you react by insulting her and everyone? Making untrue claims about her? Very professional /Sarcasm.

Quote:
In point of fact, I've addressed everything asked, even going so far as to make signs and post them with the animals.
Childish and insulting signs. Also it took several people asking you multiple times over several days if you were Joseph before you replied.

Quote:
Perhaps think about how you'd feel if you came here in good faith, truthfully representing animals you had for sale and within an instant, Vithaxton made the outlandish claims about you that she did about me. Then when you debunk those claims, she then makes yet a new set.
I wouldn't act like you have. Which makes you look worse.

Quote:
I've been nothing but attacked mercilessly by this Bithaxton, whom I don't know from a hole in the wall.

I suspect you'd feel the same.
I wouldn't last out at everyone like you have. I would have stayed calm, professional, and let the truth come out without the insults and petty revenge posting like you have done. But that is just me.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:32 PM   #43
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
I wouldn't last out at everyone like you have.
Lash, not last. Dang autocorrect.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #44
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentaria View Post
And no, I am not him. But from what I hear, Bob Clark and Justin Nichols screwed him over pretty bad.
That's funny, your hearsay is very different from the rumors others have heard.

I'm having serious doubt as to your not being Joseph C. Your email to a member here has your last name spelled, Smith, while here it is spelled, Smithe. The Bob can be easily explained, but not the misspelling of your last name.

You were quick to address the snake issue, but not your name.

How about you post your DL/ID with all info blacked out except your name & picture.

You did not answer my question about from whom you obtained the snakes from.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #45
Bob Clark
This guy is a liar and a thief. I can back up what I say and I'll make a point to comment any and every time he comes out from under his rock. You'll have a difficult time suing me, I think. huh Robert?

Old 02-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Clark View Post
This guy is a liar and a thief. I can back up what I say
Please show some emails, etc. backing up what you say.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #47
Vithaxton
Well then! Considering Bob Clark just showed up THE Bob Clark I totally rest my case. I mean it’s Bob Clark lol

Old 02-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Well then! Considering Bob Clark just showed up THE Bob Clark I totally rest my case. I mean it’s Bob Clark lol
Bob Clark has not provided proof.

Quote:
Unfortunately they would like to remain annanomous because they are tol scared to stand up to you and make any posts. Due to third party aqusations not being allowed here I can not use them as proof whatsoever. Yes I did jump the gun making this post ahead of when everything was ready.
I do not know this Robert Smith but I think no one's reputation should be destroyed because of unfounded gossip. Yes, his posts here are rude and atrocious, but that is not proof. Accusing him of something just because you heard it somewhere is not ethical.

Please let's seem some proof backing up what you are saying.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #49
Vithaxton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Bob Clark has not provided proof.

I do not know this Robert Smith but I think no one's reputation should be destroyed because of unfounded gossip. Yes, his posts here are rude and atrocious, but that is not proof. Accusing him of something just because you heard it somewhere is not ethical.

Please let's seem some proof backing up what you are saying.
True! Let me contact the other 4 administrators who banned him as well!

Old 02-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #50
Bob Clark
this is interesting
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lowe...LC/p4#lastPost

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!