Bad Guy "Vithaxton" aka Victoria Ellen Thaxton aka Morphbankpythons is a liar and a "bad guy" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #1
Serpentaria
"Vithaxton" aka Victoria Ellen Thaxton aka Morphbankpythons is a liar and a "bad guy"

I have no idea who this person is, and NEVER had ANY dealing with him/her whatsoever. I posted some animals that I have for sale in the classifieds section, and she chimed in on EVERY post, saying I didn't own or have them??? She took a seemingly very personal stance with my posts, but offered ZERO knowledge of me any first person interaction with me. It was pretty obvious she was trying to work on someone's behalf. In fact, at the time of her posting, I had more posts on this forum than she did. It seems she joined specifically to target me. At any rate, she is a clear liar and I would steer clear of her. I'll post a pic below of one of the animals she claimed were someone else's and that I was posting a picture of. She was insinuating I was posting pics of animals I didn't have and was just here to take people's money. Nice try "Victoria", you're a scumbag liar.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:04 PM   #3
Lucille
I was attempting to link the original thread, do not know why it did not work.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=1#post2056086

Old 02-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #4
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentaria View Post
It seems she joined specifically to target me.
Ignoring your personal attacks on her, I just want to point out one thing. If you look at your little profile next to your post, it says you joined January 2018. Her join date is October 2016.

So, no, she did not join specifically to target you.

Now, will you please answer the question of if you are Joseph Chalifoux or not? Several people have asked.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #5
BlueCrowned
This post seems petty and does not put you in a good light whatsoever.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:26 PM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
I’ve done business with Victoria Thaxton and had no issues with her at all. I would do business with her again, I don’t consider her to be a bad guy/gal at all!

Old 02-06-2018, 02:13 AM   #7
Vithaxton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
I’ve done business with Victoria Thaxton and had no issues with her at all. I would do business with her again, I don’t consider her to be a bad guy/gal at all!
OMG! I haven't seen you in forever! You sold me Skittles my first bearded dragon a couple years ago when I was graduating from High School! Skittles started my passion for reptiles and I now have over 50 reptiles and my own business on Instagram (Morphbankpythons) with over 20,000 followers and customers! Skittles is fat and happy and I'll have to pm you so I can follow you on instagram! That's insane! I can't believe you remember me!

Old 02-06-2018, 06:47 AM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
I am also the owner of Morphbankpythons where we have over 16,000 followers and customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
I now have over 50 reptiles and my own business on Instagram (Morphbankpythons) with over 20,000 followers and customers!
You apparently gained 4,000 followers/customers in two days?

Old 02-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #9
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You apparently gained 4,000 followers/customers in two days?
Can't speak for two days ago but she's not lying about her follower count on Instagram.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #10
Lucille
Thank you Jamie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!