Good Guy ReptileUV - Robert/Bob MacCargar - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #1
VaranidGuy
ReptileUV - Robert/Bob MacCargar

I noticed it had been a few years since someone posted about them, and it looks like they had some ups and downs in the past, so I wanted to make a post regarding my recent experience with this company.

I ordered two 70 watt MVB's from them for an ackie enclosure that's nearly complete (woohoo) and one of them came in defective, it wouldn't turn on whatsoever.

I followed their requests for initiating a return for a replacement and I heard back from them within 24 hours. They had shipped the replacement before even receiving the defective bulb (we sent them out on the same day). The new bulb arrived and works perfectly.

I'm very happy overall with my dealings with Bob - Cara - and ReptileUV as a whole. I had even called the number on their web site to ask about the 70 watt bulb they offer since there's very little information on it (recommended distance and whatnot). Bob answered the phone first try and we spoke for around 15 minutes, he was kind and professional, and it was great to speak to another human about this voice-to-voice.

I definitely plan on doing business with them in the future - their 60 watt heat emitters look very interesting!

-Shane Wilson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!