Anyone ever done business with Kris Kringle? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2002, 10:08 AM   #1
Sean Belanger
Anyone ever done business with Kris Kringle?

I asked him for some snakes for Christmas and they still have not arrived yet. Even left out some milk and cookies as a tip for the old man. Anyone else get what they asked for?

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2002, 10:21 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Sean,

How many times do we have to tell you people not to ship snakes over the Holidays! And in an open sleigh? You've got to be kidding! Both you and him were at fault on this one!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Old 12-25-2002, 10:43 AM   #3
HerpVenue
Yeah,
The idiot was suppose to bring me snakes, gifts and other stuff.
The deal was for so long ago.....I am now thirty and still waiting.
I either got nothing from him...or he tricked me by giving me lumps of coal. Tell you what... this b@st@rd better not do the same thing to my daughter. I will have to eat his pet rudolph for christmass dinner.

By the way, this Kris Kringle guy has a fetish for little people.
He likes to be surrounded by them day and night.
He also has a fetish for sticking himself into tight places. HO HO HO

Old 12-25-2002, 10:57 AM   #4
jimmyg
Kringle is a bad guy!

I just opened my gifts. I asked for a SUNGLOW BOA!
The S.O.B. stiffed me. But my son made out pretty good, so maybe he's not all bad. Next year he'll have to ship first.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Old 12-25-2002, 11:29 AM   #5
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I am sorry to hear that He did not bring you guys everything you wished for. I got EXACTLY what I asked for. I asked for NOTHING and that's what I received

Old 12-25-2002, 11:53 AM   #6
Gary Walsch
I have heard some bad things about this guy. Someone told me that every Christmas eve he leaves his wife and doesn't come home until the next morning. He stays out all night every year on Christmas eve leaving his poor wife all alone !!! Now on the flip side I hear that Mrs. Kringle gets jiggy with these little guys Ritchie was talking about, and they all party till dawn when he comes home. I guess every home has its problems. I just hope they all know about and use protection.

Gary

Old 12-25-2002, 01:17 PM   #7
Neil Gubitz
How do you guy's think *I* feel??? He won't stop at my place just cause I'm Jewish! That's the last time I leave Manachevitz and Gefilta fish out for HIM!....
The only thing he left me was an old Nazi arm band! Oh, I'm sorry, that was a present from Jeff Lewis! I didn't recognize him in his "white sheet"!.... lol

....Neil

And WHO'S a HO ???? Horton??

Old 12-25-2002, 01:48 PM   #8
Gary Walsch
SSShhhh ! Do you smell that ?

Gary

Old 12-25-2002, 02:10 PM   #9
MarcAntony
I don't know about this Kringle guy, but this is what my wife and 2 boys got me for Christmas, thanks to Cary Mavris.
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2002, 03:42 PM   #10
Monte
I'm surprised!!!

You shouldn't have any problem shipping them in an open sleigh!

Ask Neil - a good styro - TWO 40 hour heat packs, taped to the top - don't tape it completely, and it will be fine.

What's with this S. Claus guy?

LOL

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Monte - Powergeckos

PS - I live in Minnesota - and very LITTLE SNOW!! I haven't had to shovel yet!! WOO HOO!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!