Clay Davenport -- GREAT GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Quiet Tempest
Thumbs up Clay Davenport -- GREAT GUY!!

I was at the Raleigh, NC show over the weekend and met Clay just before the show was coming to an end on Saturday. He had beautiful balls on his table. All his animals were obviously healthy, clean, and plump. I saw several tables with very small babies that just didn't look their best (seemed too thin, had stuck shed scales on heads, or just didn't seem "happy"). I was quickly smitten with one albino female in particular. I had seen other albinos in the room, but there really was no comparison so I made a cash advance on one of my cards and rushed back to his table with just minutes until close. I asked if he could knock off $50 because the ATM apparently didn't like me, and he said sure. Clay was a great guy. He was super friendly, very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk with. I will be happy to do business with him again in the future. If you're reading this, Clay, THANK YOU for everything!!

Here's the baby I bought from Clay:

I couldn't be happier.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
varnyard
I have never dealt with Clay, but I would in a heartbeat if he had something I was wanting. Clay is one of the true good guys in our hobby, I also had the pleasure of meeting him this year at Daytona.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
shrap
Clay is another of only a handful of people that a handshake and his word is as good as gold. Truly someone I look up to and have endless respect for.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Clay is another of only a handful of people that a handshake and his word is as good as gold. Truly someone I look up to and have endless respect for.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Clay is one of the best, for sure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!