Brandon Boccacio (GOOD GUY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
JDReptiles
Thumbs up Brandon Boccacio (GOOD GUY)

Hello,

I had a positive transaction with a cool dude this week. His name (he will be referred to as "he" for most of the rest of what follows) is Brandon Boccacio. Here are the details:

His dad called me last week and said his son had a very (VERY) bad episode with some snakes he got from the person he got them from, and that he was interested in one of the Red Blood female yearling's I had for sale. So Brandon E-mailed me an hour after that conversation, just as his dad said he would. He liked her black coloring and was ready to pay for her when I mentioned that she did have a bit of an attitude. He said he was cool with that, but the situation (I won't go into details here) he was in would not permit such a snake. So he asked very kindly if I could send him some more photos of my tamest Red female. I did and picked her and payed right then and there in full, no questions asked.

I would have at least expected him to be somewhat nit-picky about the animals (Seeing as to how bad his previous ordeal was, I could TOTALLY understand if he were), but he wasn't at all, he was just a cool, cool guy to deal with. We both have busy schedules, so we got a shipping date arranged and he was extremely patient with my schedule. I called to confirm our shipping date on the shipping day and he said that was alright, so I sent her out then and when she arrived in the morning, he called right on the time we had planned on to let me know she arrived safe and sound.

I recommend Brandon to anybody, any day, anywhere, wholeheartedly. He's two 's up.

-Jesse Dameron

Old 09-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
JDReptiles
Quote:
I did and picked her and payed right then and there in full, no questions asked.
That was supposed to be "I did, and he picked her and then he paid in full, no questions asked."

Sorry. =[

-Jesse Dameron

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!