Pet Snake Snacks? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
boagurl
Pet Snake Snacks?

HI-I was curious if anyone has bought any frozen rodents from this company before?If so please comment.I know they are located in Dallas,Tx.If you have how were your dealings,etc.Thanks,Kyndal

Old 09-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
Lynn
Hello
First of all you need to post you full name on the BOI so your post does not get deleted..As for your question..

I have known these folks for a long time.. They are good people.. I have had many a dealings with them both as a buyer and a seller..Great transactions. I say buy with confidence...

Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #3
Tim Cole
Otis and Mileah are good folks. You won't be disappointed.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
boagurl
HI-you didn't have to be rude for one I'm very sorry I havn't posted in awhile so I had forgotten to put in my last name I will from now on do so.Geez,thanks,Kyndal Rudnick

Old 09-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by boagurl
HI-you didn't have to be rude for one I'm very sorry I havn't posted in awhile so I had forgotten to put in my last name I will from now on do so.Geez,thanks,Kyndal Rudnick
Not rude. Just how things are on the BOI.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by boagurl
Sorry if I offended you.. Just trying to keep your post from being deleted

Old 09-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #7
MikeCurtin
Kyndal,
It's hard to convey tone with the written word...brevity does not always mean rudeness on the BOI.
Mike

Old 09-04-2008, 12:20 AM   #8
Mad4You2
Pet Snake Snacks...good guys!

We bought several packs of frozen mice and pinkies from them. The sizes are very uniform and not as many broken pinks as we had with another supplier. We bought in person at a show and it was an excellent transaction as far as I am concerned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!