Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #91
Southern Wolf
Id say its been playing out for two years now. Enough is enough!

I always thought Adam was one of the good guys... now im not so sure.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #92
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
ECheck? I don't trust those. If he has the money available, wouldn't he just make a direct Paypal payment?

Just asking.
EChecks are paid directly from the bank account that the Paypal account is connected to.

So he must be paying from his personal account directly to the gentleman in question THRU paypal.

Just means that he didn't have the money in the Paypal account.

Really not that big of a deal, as long as the money is on the way.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #93
catawhat
I never doubted Adam as one of the good guys. Like I said in a previous post, this was totally unlike the Adam I got to know. I understand why things have been said but I don't think he is out to scam anyone. I still have faith in him and hope that he clears up the other issue soon as well.

On topic, I did get an email from Adam earlier in the day. I have no doubt he will follow through and I will see my pied shortly- just hope this heat wave clears out soon.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #94
TripleMoonsExotic
eChecks can "bounce" just like regular checks.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #95
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
eChecks can "bounce" just like regular checks.
Now we're going to debate whether his echeck will bounce? Come on...

Old 07-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #96
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
It's not as if that is some new development. We've seen it time and time again in other bad guy threads, and yes that does mean ones where good guys turned bad.
Why should he be given any special considerations and not be questioned in this matter?
He is apparently able to send emails, as it was stated he sent an email to the person he still owes a pied too, thus he isn't without internet access as was previously stated.
He is not being attacked here, and why you feel the need to run to his defense like everyone is coming after him with pitchforks is beyond me. This thread has been very tame in it's handling of someone that it now turns out owes debts to multiple customers and rather than dealing with them simply turned tail and ran with no explanations for any of them as if neither they or their money mattered.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #97
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
I didn't say that, now did I? I was merely pointing out what Deborah might have meant by "not trusting" eChecks...The money isn't automatically taken out of a checking account, instead it takes a few days to go through and can bounce if funds are not available, just like a regular check.

If you're all buddy-buddy with him, why haven't you stepped up to him and asked why he's left a customer hanging over $5,000 for 2 1/2 years?

Old 07-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #98
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
I didn't say that, now did I? I was merely pointing out what Deborah might have meant by "not trusting" eChecks...The money isn't automatically taken out of a checking account, instead it takes a few days to go through and can bounce if funds are not available, just like a regular check.

If you're all buddy-buddy with him, why haven't you stepped up to him and asked why he's left a customer hanging over $5,000 for 2 1/2 years?
There are 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately Adam isn't here right now to tell his. I have every confidence that it will be worked out.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #99
Craigh
Quote:
There are 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately Adam isn't here right now to tell his. I have every confidence that it will be worked out.

Yes there always is but Adam chooses not to explain his side. I agree 2 and 1/2 years is a long time also 5k is a lot of money not like the $40 he just sent back for a t shirt owed.. Now other are coming out that their owed money to. If he would just send a email maybe call back Andrew and explain to him whats going on with his money would make it a little less stressful for Andrew. We know he is your friend Jaime but just put your self in Andrews shoes for a second ..

Old 07-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #100
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh View Post
Yes there always is but Adam chooses not to explain his side. I agree 2 and 1/2 years is a long time also 5k is a lot of money not like the $40 he just sent back for a t shirt owed.. Now other are coming out that their owed money to. If he would just send a email maybe call back Andrew and explain to him whats going on with his money would make it a little less stressful for Andrew. We know he is your friend Jaime but just put your self in Andrews shoes for a second ..
I agree on all points. Adam should come here and explain himself. He has chosen not to and nothing said here is going to force him to until he is ready or capable of doing so. I also agree that his communication should be better. Hopefully at some point he will explain his side. I think Andrew should post up all the communication here. Forget about the thread on bp.net per the rules of the BOI. I want to see the timeline. 2 sides to every story.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland