Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #11
lillyorchid
If you are unable to get a hold on him, call or email Peter Kahl. I know Adam and Pete hang out regularly.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
lillyorchid
I just went to check out http://www.8ballpythons.com/ and it seems like his site is no more? Anyone else having trouble accessing his site?

Old 07-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #13
TheVipersHouse
Adma is a very busy man nowadays . i spoke with him at the last Hamburg ,Pa show and he told me that he is having some close family member issues ,so getting a hold of him is even harder . hes traveling back and forth from jersey and his home .

your best bet is to keep emailing him and he will get back to you as soon as he gets the chance .
if not try catching him at a show thats near you that he attends ..

sorry i couldnt be more help but this past month or so hes been going thru alot of problems with his family member ..

Old 07-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #14
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Adam has definitely been busy as of late, and is extremely hard to get ahold of, period. I do believe that his wife is now handling alot of the animals and the business, and that she has been handling alot of his emails as well.
this is correct

Old 07-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #15
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVipersHouse View Post
Adma is a very busy man nowadays . i spoke with him at the last Hamburg ,Pa show and he told me that he is having some close family member issues ,so getting a hold of him is even harder . hes traveling back and forth from jersey and his home .

your best bet is to keep emailing him and he will get back to you as soon as he gets the chance .
if not try catching him at a show thats near you that he attends ..

sorry i couldnt be more help but this past month or so hes been going thru alot of problems with his family member ..

It's highly unlikely that the OP will catch up with Adam at a show when he's from Africa, and he's been waiting 2 1/2 years for a resolution.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #16
TheVipersHouse
i must have missed the part about him being in south africa my mistake on that .
but what i mentioned above is what adam himself told me at Hamburg .

Old 07-02-2010, 03:25 AM   #17
Skiploder
After reading the thread on BP.Net it appears that Adam acknowledged that some sort of refund was due back in March. Other than that, there have been no posted details of the transaction.

If he had time to make it to the last Hamburg show he had ample time to settle this issue with the OP.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #18
repsrul
Has anyone made Adam aware of this thread?

I will contact him and make him aware of this thread. His 8 Ball email address is no more.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #19
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
After reading the thread on BP.Net it appears that Adam acknowledged that some sort of refund was due back in March. Other than that, there have been no posted details of the transaction.

If he had time to make it to the last Hamburg show he had ample time to settle this issue with the OP.
If he's selling the business (this is the inference I get) then he may no longer care about his "rep?"

Old 07-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #20
repsrul
Adam is selling his collection but is not leaving the industry. So I would think he does care about his reputation. I have made him aware of this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland