Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #21
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
A few days after having the Female Bp in my care I started to notice that she had a wobble to her. I found this weird as she would climb she would twirl as if she was going in circles. Her movement got worse over the time of 2 weeks as if she had no control to which way she would go.
After having her for a month I was doing my daily rounds and found her in the water bowl.

1) Did you at any point take this animal to a vet, or try to get in any professional medical help?

2) If you did take it to the vet, what was the diagnosis?

3) If you did not take it to a vet prior to it's death, did you have a necropsy done to determine cause of death?

4) What were the results of the necropsy?

5) If you failed to do ANY of the above, and the illness/COD is unknown, why should Adam be held responsible.

Also, where the basic proof of ownership, illness, and death? Do you have ANYTHING to show that you actually purchased ANY animal from Adam?

It seems to me that if you're going to post a thread accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have proof that you actually did own the animal, and it did die, at the very least.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #22
Focal
He didn't accuse the seller of IBD. If anyone came close to accusing him it was me and I acknowledged I may be wrong.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #23
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
1) Did you at any point take this animal to a vet, or try to get in any professional medical help?

3) If you did not take it to a vet prior to it's death, did you have a necropsy done to determine cause of death?

5) If you failed to do ANY of the above, and the illness/COD is unknown, why should Adam be held responsible.

Also, where the basic proof of ownership, illness, and death? Do you have ANYTHING to show that you actually purchased ANY animal from Adam?

It seems to me that if you're going to post a thread accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have proof that you actually did own the animal, and it did die, at the very least.
The answers to your questions are No I wasnt sure what was wrong with the Ball Python I got from Adam Never once have I said or stated that I think it was IBD as No I didnt go to the Vet Im sorry But Where did I say Adam should be held responsible?? I dont him to be responsible I counted it as a loss after not hearing from him for 2 months until present day I mean no contact back at all
I never got anything from him
The reason for the thread wasnt for him selling sick animals but for the lack of communication on Adams part not returning calls nor emails

I could of gone to the vet had a necropsy done but then Id be out more cash either way... I didnt take the Bp to the Vet as I wanted to hear from Adam what he thought the deal was with her Like I stated previously I've made previous purchase's from Adam and they went smoothly

Old 11-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #24
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
In that amount of time, given the concern the buyer states he exhibited, I would expect pictures at the very least.

I would have also expected a necropsy to have been done.

Pictures are on my other Laptop thats not working properly

Yes the Bp did pass away a month after having her

A Necropsy would have ran me a 100+ from an area Vet and being the fact that the Bp Passed away and I never heard nothing from Adam I know ALOT OF YOU WILL OR MAY FIND THIS BAD But I wasnt going to hand out more money to find the cause of death as I never heard back from Adam I Informed him a few days after having her to let him know that I was worried about the way she moved and acted Not hearing back from him I decided to count my losses and instead of losing more money I declined the necropsy as if it did state it was IBD what would make that easier to get ahold of Adam? It wouldn't instead of being out the 75 I paid for her Id be out 175+ and still unable to get ahold of Adam to make him aware of the situation..

Someone stated that Im lacking PROOF Well that may be True but I can say I've talked to several people since then letting them know about the situation

Old 11-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #25
cobraman1
Quote:

It seems to me that if your going to post a reply to a thread accusing someone of them accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have read the OP's orginal post.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #26
ozz465
Man this thread has gone downhill fast , While i agree proof needs to be posted adam does has an actual history of never contacting people he has either pending deals/owes money ect and a few bad guy threads here as well.

As for the argument "too much time has passes" This is also adams fault if this thread is based on facts .

Old 11-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #27
Cp3_Pythons
Im not out to try and tarnish Adams Name Nor Say he sold me a Bp with IBD as I DONT KNOW IF THE ANIMAL HAD IBD So I would appriciate it if people wouldn't put words in my mouth That I never said
I also Said I made several other purchase's from Adam and they Went SMOOTHLY I still have one of the animals in my care the other I sold to friend

This post was about the lack of communication on Adams behalf and it being impossible to get ahold of him I wrote this off as a loss a while back

Personally besides the communication factor I find Adam to be a Good Guy in the Reptile Industry Im unsure if he's out of the Reptile Industry or not
I understand that Yes he may be a busy guy with all the things he does and has to do But wether I spend $10.00 or $5,000 If I have a question or a concern about a product or an animal I've purchased or recived Id expect a response it's natural

I was hesitant to put a Bad Guy thread on Adam Wysocki as personally I've looked up to him With his success with 8 Ball Pythons and for what he's doing for NatPet

Old 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #28
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
The answers to your questions are No I wasnt sure what was wrong with the Ball Python I got from Adam Never once have I said or stated that I think it was IBD as No I didnt go to the Vet Im sorry But Where did I say Adam should be held responsible?? I dont him to be responsible I counted it as a loss after not hearing from him for 2 months until present day I mean no contact back at all
I never got anything from him
The reason for the thread wasnt for him selling sick animals but for the lack of communication on Adams part not returning calls nor emails

I could of gone to the vet had a necropsy done but then Id be out more cash either way... I didnt take the Bp to the Vet as I wanted to hear from Adam what he thought the deal was with her Like I stated previously I've made previous purchase's from Adam and they went smoothly
So, you took absolutely no steps to diagnose, treat, or ease this animal's suffering. Essentially, you just watched it die.

And then when it did die, it wasn't worth it to you to do a necropsy to find out why it died.

At best, that's neglect. At worst, animal abuse.

But Adam is the bad guy because he didn't return a phone call??

Seems to me that you have your priorities backwards.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #29
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
It seems to me that if your going to post a reply to a thread accusing someone of them accusing someone of selling an IBD infected animal, you should have read the OP's orginal post.
I did. The accusation was clearly implied. As as you'll notice, it didn't take long for someone to say it outright.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #30
cobraman1
Quote:
I did. The accusation was clearly implied. As as you'll notice, it didn't take long for someone to say it outright.
lol. seriously? It was Never implied by the OP. It was suggested by other people that replied to the thread. The OP has made it clear that He isnt even blaming adam for the health of the snake. He just wants people to know that the seller cant seem to answer calls or emails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!