Davey Pythons, Good Guys!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:49 PM   #1
Black Lotus Reptiles
Thumbs up Davey Pythons, Good Guys!!

I just made a trade with Conner and Bill Davey of Davey Pythons in Norman OK. They were very prompt in responding both by email and telephone, and represented their animals well. The animals were packed and shipped well, and arrived without any problems. I would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future.

Evan Jamison
Black Lotus Reptiles

Old 08-28-2006, 03:24 PM   #2
Lynn
We to have done business with Connor and Bill... Great people with great snakes.. I have know Connor for many years and watched him grow into a fine young man. Keep up the good work.. No doubt we will be doing business again...

Old 10-18-2006, 02:38 PM   #3
NorthernRegius.com
Thumbs up Another pleased customer!

I just received an awesome ’06 female Mojave & a very well started 1.1 pair Possie Het T+ Albino pair of Ball Pythons from Conner @ DaveyPythons.com

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Conner & his dad (Bill)! They went out of their way to get me EXACTLY what I was looking for and were quick to respond too. Their outstanding support is exceeded only by the quality of their animals.

Thanks Conner! Keep me posted on your next projects; I know we’ll be doing business again.

Deb @ NorthernRegius.com

Old 10-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #4
Conner Davey
Thanks everybody for the kind words. Evan I haven't talked to you in a while, how is the mojave doing. Lynn great to hear from you again, how is the pied doing because the pin is breeding everything in sight. I might get some lemon blasts from him. Deb great working with you and i love the albino. I hope to work with all of you again.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
Lynn
Connor
The pied is eating like a horse..(When he is not taking care of his Lady's)..Lets just say he is a eating breeding machine.. Glad the Pin is doing his job.Nothing better then snake sex..Thanks for a beautiful snake..Can not wait so see you and your Dad again..

Old 10-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #6
Conner Davey
Ok sweet are you going to the broken arrow show this weekend. I think I will only be able to make it one day.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #7
Lynn
No..I am low on stock and Sprocket has to work this weekend...Maybe next one...

Old 10-18-2006, 06:14 PM   #8
Black Lotus Reptiles
Conner,
Nice to hear from you. The mojave is doing great! He's a little pig, and may breed late this season, but I"m not holding my breath. Did you get that girl feeding on rats, or is she still on mice? Good luck this season!

-Evan

Old 10-18-2006, 10:29 PM   #9
Conner Davey
She was a little finicky at first but then she started taking rats and bow weighs about 900 grams.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:32 AM   #10
Black Lotus Reptiles
Glad to hear she's putting the weight on, she had just started eating well again after a long picky phase before I shipped her off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!