Amir - good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #1
jnjreptile
Amir - good guy

Just got a het ivory from Amir, beautiful snake at a amazing price. Quick shipping and great customer service, a good guy to deal with. Thanks again Amir.

Josh @ J&JREPTILES
www.jnjreptiles.com
sales@jnjreptiles.com

Old 09-12-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
Mike Greathouse
Josh,

Although I think I know who you are referring to, I'm sure that Amir would appreciate your comments even more if he was properly identified. How about a full name, Company Name, Web Site, etc?

Old 09-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Mike, Why would josh have to give any more details on amir? He has always been known as simply AMIR. when he posts on KS his ads simply say AMIR. Why is anything more needed?

Old 09-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #4
VanZwedenReptiles
I agree with Mike .It would just show alittle more respect if you will,then just his 1st name.Its would i would do,I don't think the new comers would know him by just AMIR,and his site name would be nice too.IMHO

Greg VanZweden
http://www.vanzwedenreptiles.com/

Old 09-12-2006, 07:17 PM   #5
jnjreptile
As Ed said, everyone who knows him knows him as Amir, new comers will know him as that too. Lets not ruin this thread .

Thanks
JOSH

Old 09-13-2006, 07:03 AM   #6
Mike Greathouse
Somehow I can't help thinking that Amir would appreciate the posting of some contact info. How else will these "new" people find him in the first place?

Not everyone is able to make it to the shows and meet him in person.

Old 09-13-2006, 07:27 AM   #7
starwarsdad
I think I have seen references to the fellow but have no idea how to contact him or if he has a site.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #8
liquidleaf
Right, and posting as much info as possible would clear up any confusion should another person with the first name of Amir start frequenting the reptile forums......

Old 09-13-2006, 11:36 AM   #9
Suncoast Herpetological
I am pretty sure that this contact info is correct

Amir Soleymani

Snakes at Sunset

Miami

(305) 757-6253

I believe that his site is myreptilestore.com

If any of this is innacurate, I apologize in advance. I cobbled most of it from old business cards

Incidentally, I agree that Amir is an excellent person to deal with.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:59 PM   #10
bcherps
Yes, that info is correct for one of Amir's retail stores.

Amir is Amir Soleymani, who did lots of the original work with yellow bellies, latte, and mocha balls. He is a household name to anyone who is in the morph ball world. Amir has several retail shops, plus Full Scale Corp(the ball trading cards and other stuff).

You can find references to him in almost any forum and turn him his name attached to high end animals very easily.

The existance of this thread is almost funny-wonder if the same tone would have been taken if it was Bob Clark, Ralph Davis, or Dave/Tracy Barker names?

If you do not know the name Amir then you are not going to know Full Scale Corp, Snakes at Sunset, Snakes at 34th, etc, etc, etc.

Thanks
ben cole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!