Kathy Weeks, caught stealing from NARBC Tinley Park. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Casey Hulse
Kathy Weeks, caught stealing from NARBC Tinley Park.

http://www..net//showthread.php?t=33188

Old 10-15-2011, 07:30 AM   #4
KelliH
Wow, anyone that steals is obviously an awful person with no morals but anyone that would steal geckos from such a lovely and kind person as Steve Cemelli is just evil!

Too bad this lowlife thief wasn't arrested!

Old 10-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #5
smb2585
I agree Kelli - I am kinda bummed we were at the show and missed it as I would have liked to have seen her expression when approached.. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for her but she has made a bad name for herself in the community... and I really do not like people that play the "pitty me" card whether it be because of a handicap/disability or the "single mom" card... Everyone has issues of their own...

Old 11-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
PatBugs
I'm very happy to hear that the vendors got their animals back at the very least.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Women
Ya know pepole who steal need to have there hands cut off and when it comes to animals that makes it even worse. Anyways so glad that the vendors got their animals back too I know if I was a vendor I would be sick to my tummy if one of my aniamls was stolen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!