Eyelash Viper Collection for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
cerastes89
Eyelash Viper Collection for Sale

We have Approximately 20 Eyelash Vipers For Sale Juveniles to Young Adults. We took our time and acquired this collection from hundreds of C.B babies over the past 5 years. I have Red, Orange, Pastel, Tiger, Yellow, and a few greens. Prices range from $250 to $800 depending on color, size and sex. All animals can be picked up at the Hamburg show this weekend. Here are some pictures of the best ones. Let us know by email what you are interested in and We can send individual pictures and prices by request.
Thanks in Advance
Mike & Jared
venomtree@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
Cro Talus
Will you ship?

Old 10-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
KurtHafner
Yes will you ship? I'm very interested in a red one. I currently have 2 different yellow females.

Old 03-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #4
Dyson123
You still have any

Old 03-27-2015, 04:58 AM   #5
cousinmike
SCAM ALERT: venomous are illegal to own without a permit in NY, and permits are no longer being issued.
This is clearly the NYSDEC attempting to entrap unwary potential buyers.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:39 PM   #6
tylersmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinmike View Post
SCAM ALERT: venomous are illegal to own without a permit in NY, and permits are no longer being issued.
This is clearly the NYSDEC attempting to entrap unwary potential buyers.

Very true! They'll go to some crazy lengths to catch herpers!

Old 03-30-2015, 04:36 PM   #7
Will0W783
I had spoken with this guy back when the ad first came out, and he seemed legitimate. I live in PA, so permits are not needed. I did not end up buying because the prices were a bit higher than what I see around my area, but I don't think this was a trap/scam.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:38 AM   #8
durkadurkanate
Not a scam. I bought the animals. Mike had proper permits. They were higher prices but absolutely the best schlegs you can get. Lastly, this ad is VERY old.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #9
Diazdeleon0001
Hey, do you happen to have any still available ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!