Morton Wright reptiles Got robbed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #1
Ballroom
Morton Wright reptiles Got robbed

Morton Wright reptiles in Miami was robbed today of most of his high end ball python collection. Including ghosts Ivories, Het Ivories Albinos and much more etc.. a list is in the works .. Just happened today2-13-06 around lunch time. We would appreciate any help you could give getting the word out...and if anything gets offered to you that seems wierd. Give us or mortom a shout......
Mortons contact informatin is
morton45@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Michael Cole
Ballroom Pythons South
www.ballroompythonssouth.com

Old 02-14-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Living Art Reptiles
Hi,

I want to say that I am truly sorry for Morton's losses! This is a huge black eye to the reptile community! It hurts all the honest herpers out there. I truly hope all his snakes are recovered safe and sound. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open! Good luck Morton!

Best Wishes,

Tony
L.A.R.

Old 02-14-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
KelliH
That's just horrible. The greed of some people never ceases to both amaze and disgust me. I will keep my head up for any suspicious activity. My best to Morton.

Old 02-14-2006, 02:04 PM   #4
Fedawg
Soooo harsh. Micheal , Jared H , told me the FBI was involved now...? kepp us updated . Is there an idea who could have done it?? good luck

Derek Federico

Old 02-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
GinoInDaBronx
how close is dave lawson to this business?

Old 02-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #6
GinoInDaBronx
sorry-my name is gino beniquez

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!