Bad Guy Alex Motter Premier_Herps!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Ryms41
Thumbs down Bad Guy Alex Motter Premier_Herps!!

Several months ago, I purchased a 100% HET for albino female BP from Alex. Transaction went well, he seemed like a stand up guy and it is a good looking snake. Once received and snake was sexed, I discovered that it is a male snake. I contacted Alex via e-mail, he stated that he did not know how it had happened and that he would be sending a replacement female snake in the mail. When nothing ever came in the mail, I contacted Alex again and asked for a refund as I no longer trusted that the snake was 100% HET. Alex agreed to refund the full purchase price of $530 by money order. The order was never received and I was told by Alex that he would look into what happened at the post office and he would be sending another money order immediately. It has now been over 4 weeks and Alex has not responded to any of my e-mails nor calls to the cell phone number he gave me. I have left messages asking for a resolution to the situation as I now have a male snake that is not at all what I purchased from Premier Herps. Good luck to anyone out there that decides to take their chances purchasing from this guy. I only hope that you have better luck then I have had.