Blake Rogers...beware!!!! Bad Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Interesting. This guy just joined to comment on another bad guy thread, but as a good reference.

He's still around though he managed to doge the issue for 5 years.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #12
LEXTASY68
Read what NERD wrote about my packaging when I lived in Knoxville for 3 years. You guys are quick to judge, I was not trying to avoid this problem for 5 years, I was unaware there was a post about me. I tried to fix this problem & even offered what I promised, upon shipment of the 5 snakes that made it alive & healthy. All the customer wanted to do was curse me out for 2 weeks as I tried to fix the problem. To the gentleman that put my name at the top of the list in this thread, I greatly appreciate your concern of an issue you had no knowledge of. I will not play games with you all, obviously you are quick to judge someone before you know them. That is not someone I would do business with anyways. Thanks for your time & Have a great night.

Blake Rogers

Old 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
No problem. Glad I could help.

Whether you dodged it for 5 years, or just didn't know the thread was here...I can't say one way or another. But it does appear that after 5 years, the issue is still not settled.

So now that you do know it's here, and this person never got this issue settled, why don't you show us the nature of your good character, and attempt a resolution to the issue?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!