Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #341
rheapaul79
Well he's back at it and the pet he sent me did have parasites and infections seems like he doesnt know how to keep animals in my opinion.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=173156

I wouldnt do any kind of business with him.

Kevin

Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #342
philli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
Thanks for doing the right thing Zach !!!!!!!!!
Yeah its too bad the snake had to suffer a horrible death but at least you got your money back though!

Old 04-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #343
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
Guys there was no scheming between Mike and myself. The snake died, therefore I refunded his money...simple as that. And there were no parasites, desease, or anything else like that. And like I said before I did not ship a snake I thought was sick. Yes he was wrinkled but again like I said a million times, when he was put in the box he had the look of needing to shed. I don't know exactly what he looked like when he arrived, I wasn't there. But none of that really matters now does it? You guys will always find some reason to argue and express your opinions. The matter has been settled and there is no contagious anything going on and yet you guys still badger. Just let it go. It's through.
Yes the snake may not have died because of "disease, parasites or anything else like that" but that snake DID die of severe dehydration and malnutrition. That poor little snake died of weeks (possibly months) of neglect. I've bred and owned boas and I've NEVER had a baby look that bad even when being a runt of the litter.
It may be "through" for you because you still want to salvage anything you can to potentially scam someone else into buying a neglected animal off you.

That poor baby was so malnourished that you could see bones! Stuck shed DOES NOT do that normally show the snake's jaw bones.

You truly are a BAD GUY who tries to sell the animals you've neglected for weeks (or months) to unsuspecting people. Had that poor thing not died you know damn well you wouldn't have refunded a dime even if the reports came back worse then what they did. Your willingness to neglect animals then sells them to me this isn't 'through'. Especially because you're still doing it!

Old 04-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #344
philli
You know guys im not tryiing to drag this out but the pic of the boa really turns my stomach.Its an insult for this clown zach to say the snake wasnt like that a few days earlier.Thats straight up animal abuse.This guy isnt too bright.Most people only dream of having a snake like that in thier collection.Very sad,and again im sorry for ranting but thats a very sad sight.Zach you shouldnt be allowed to own any animals and i hope nobody on here ever does business with you again.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #345
rheapaul79
***bump***

Jessica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!