Good Guy Richard Carew - Sublime Boa Constrictor , www.sublimeboa.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Richard Carew - Sublime Boa Constrictor , www.sublimeboa.com

Rick is a great guy! With great animals, you can NOT go wrong with getting a critter or five from him! Ill guarantee that myself!!!

100% Professional, and Friendly, and Awesome packing, and even photography! He goes all out!

Rick, i want to thank you for the beautiful Salmon girl, and the lovely boy to go with. They will be loved here and i promise to update you on them once in awhile.....

Promise.... HAHA

Okay maybe a few more times than that!

I cant wait to see what the project with the boy holds in store too!!!

There you happy? you got your thread with your new name! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Alicia. It was sheer pleasure dealing with you. Couldn't be happier with the whole transaction.

I'm sure they'll last you many years.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
I agree!! I just received an AMAZING boa from Rick today. He was packaged perfectly, and the snake is just.. .. have I said amazing yet? :P

Thank you again rick!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
SIRS
I too just received a boa from him and would have to agree with everyone else .Packaged great ,and is even better looking in person .And with all the skills Rick has with a camera the pictures still did no justice to what this little guy really looks like Thanks

Old 03-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRS View Post
I too just received a boa from him and would have to agree with everyone else .Packaged great ,and is even better looking in person .And with all the skills Rick has with a camera the pictures still did no justice to what this little guy really looks like Thanks
Seriously.... i cant agree with you more.

His photos are amazing, and they still are NOTHING compared to the animals themselves!

Old 03-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Seriously.... i cant agree with you more.

His photos are amazing, and they still are NOTHING compared to the animals themselves!

Old 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRS View Post
and is even better looking in person
Appreciate the comps, but we haven't met in person yet.

You guys are all great! And a big help in more ways then you know. Hope you enjoy your critters, and here's to hopefully good things in the future.

Thanks again for everything!
Rick

Old 03-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
BWSmith
I have to agree. I got this great looking guy from Rick and couldn't be happier.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:09 AM   #9
BryonsBoas
Yeah , Rick is good like that. Of course I could be biased since I have a couple from him myself.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks for all the nice replies. You guys rock!

And BW, that boy is looking GREAT! I was gonna start bugging you to show an update of him. But that one will do just fine.

Thanks again for all the nice replies. It was a pleasure dealing with all of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!