Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #91
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Sure I read it, was a branch or stick that you made a big issue out of.
I also seen the ad Aaron was running recently trying to play on the kindness or sympathy of others while selling a boa saying he was out of work.

I also seen him post he was working a second job all along. would you consider him a lier saying he was laid off while actually working?

The fact is that Aaron has lied on these forums, that being said he has no credibility what so ever, and the possibility of the superficial abrasion on the dragons toe could have very well happened at Aarons place under Aarons care.
No! Nicole made a big deal about it as her reason that the original image she offered Aaron may have looked like it had a toe nip. In the original image it seems plausible that she was stating the truth, however after seeing it along side the other image she provided, we can see that the knot is no where near the placement of the toe in question.

Now your trying to justify the omiting of the toe nip to Aaron as his fault because it was plainly seen in the image. The image was not clear enough and very well could have been a knot in the wood to the naked eye.

So what if he was laid off after he bought new animals? So what if he was filling in shifts where he could? He didn't lie! If you took a hit and could only make a portion of your current income is that not a form of hardship? Aaron didn't ask for a refund, but only for her to admit that there was something wrong with the toe. He is still not asking for a refund even though there are people saying he's due one.

Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #92
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
time stamp for the picture I took immediately after taking her from the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Is that when you noticed the toe "nip"?

Dusty Jones

Quote:
yes, and also when i contacted nicole, as you can see from the first email i sent to her. She wasnt even in a tank yet when i noticed it.
Quote:
Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 Jun 2 (2 days ago)

Hi nicole,
I just wanted to let you know she has arrived and she appears well. She ate immediately.
She is adorable. Im sure she will be a great dragon. She obviously has no fear, she jumped right out of the container as soon as I opened it.
I will keep you updated on her growth...and Ill be sure to send some pictures as she colors in. She is going to make a great addition to my beardie family. I havnt picked a name yet, but I was thinking Juliette...I name all of mine ofter my favorite TV characters...that one is from Lost
Ill keep in touch
Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 Jun 2 (2 days ago)

I just had her out for a bath and I noticed that she has a deformed toe, and a toe nip. Aaron
Your 1st email doesn't seem to back the "immediately out of the box" story

Old 06-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #93
rin0425
yes, youre correct, I sent that as I had her in the bath, then took her out and inspected her, there was probably a 10 to 15 minute lag. Sorry for the error.

Old 06-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #94
rin0425
Thanks for that e-mail Ed, i thought i would share it here

" hello
You are a lying piece of shit, crawl back into the hole which you crawled out of. Ed "

Old 06-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #95
capt._howdy
why do people need to act like little kids on this its not about aaron losing his job or having to sell his boa its about a nipped toe that he should have ben told about

Old 06-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #96
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
It looks to me like you made a mistake. Your dragon most likely had a toe nip at the time of shipping, heck, at the time you took at least one of the photos of the animal, and you missed it. Is that so horrible to admit? I've done pretty much the same thing before. A gecko was missing a toe tip and I just flat did not notice the flaw when it was sold and then subsequently shipped. You could even see that the animal had a missing toe tip in the photo of it that was pictured on my website! Both myself and my customer did not notice the flaw in the photo, but he certainly did upon arrival of the geckos, and he then pointed it out to me and referred me to the photo fro my own website. I immediately acknowledged my mistake and apologized for not noticing. It happens to all of us at some point, not a big deal as long as you do the right thing to make up for your mistake. Offering a partial refund right away would have been the smart (not to mention professional!) thing to do in this situation. Your customer was NOT being a jerk or being rude to you at all, it was totally the other way around.

He was bringing the fact to this forum that this supposed professional dragon breeder was unwilling to rectify her mistake and was essentially blowing him off. Do you like being treated that way? Nope, none of us do.

Wow i agree with this 100%

That dragon may be 99% perfect, but it was supposed to be 100% perfect.

99 percent is NOT 100 percent. YOU are responsible for that Nicole.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #97
Mooing Tricycle
Id like to see the original Size photos that Nicole took with her camera. Please post them so that she can prove there was nothing wrong with the dragon ( in her words)

Photos at their true size, when taken with a digital camera are easier to zoom in on and repair than a tiny image with lost pixels.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #98
KelliH
Quote:
Thanks for that e-mail Ed, i thought i would share it here

" hello
You are a lying piece of shit, crawl back into the hole which you crawled out of. Ed "
The nerve of Ed to refer to you in that way is rather surprising to me. I guess I always want to believe the best about people, and hope that they have changed for the better. Ed, you are a piece of work man. You owe that young man an apology.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 AM   #99
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
The nerve of Ed to refer to you in that way is rather surprising to me. I guess I always want to believe the best about people, and hope that they have changed for the better. Ed, you are a piece of work man. You owe that young man an apology.
Kelly all you seen was what this young mans post here which was a response to his 2 karma hits on me with a note.

He was the first to take a shot at me with this.

Quote:
Howlin' Gale Dragons 06-03-2009 10:32 PM rin0425 get a life dude...
I used a PM to not cause a distraction in this thread.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:38 AM   #100
Masonexotics
I can't belive anyone is taking issue with this.

HE pre orders the "pick of the clutch" a 100% perfect Beardy.

He didn't get that.

End of discussion to be honest, all this other crap is completely irrelevant to this issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!