Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #51
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
If this snake was healthy You would not need to call any "Boa Expert" for help.. A FULL REFUND needs to be sent out along with an appology to the buyer and this sick snake NEEDS to be returned to the seller ASAP!!

Zack, I DO NOT know Mike, but if you are worried about his shipping skills I am Fedex Certified to ship snakes and I would be glad to help him ship this snake back to you.. I live about 20 minutes from Mike..

As far as your other excuses you will need to work those out on your own..

~ Mike
Nothing I've said or done was an excuse. All I've done is state facts that seem to be overlooked. Nowhere did I call a boa expert for "help". More than anything I just need someone who understands boas to hear what has happened. And if you've noticed Mike has not called Kevin because he's scared he's going to hear the same thing as he heard from me. There will be no refund. Not after he has failed to properly care for this snake. And this response from you makes me feel the same way about your personality

Old 11-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #52
Doomtrooper
there you go zach a real "snake guy" will ship the snake for me no worries bro ..
Thank you Mike for your offer I hope I will have to take you up on your offer

Old 11-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #53
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
Zach, a snake that has stuck shed on him/her that isn't going to come off until the next shed is NOT a healthy snake. Man, just give Doomtrooper a refund.
Sooo...you want me to refund this guy his money because he has failed in the field of boa care???

Not a chance. In all honesty I would have considered working something out with Mike just because I want everyone who buys from me to be happy...but the minute he started yelling at me over the phone I knew this would turn south. He started yelling, cursing, and name calling. Does that not tell you what kind of person he is??? But yet everyone is taking his side based on pictures that were taken 5 days after the snake was out of my care. Alot can happen in 5 days. Especially with a baby. I can't be responsible for bad care.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #54
Doomtrooper
Zach you atated in one of your emails that I was doing everything rite .. and he should and would shed just fine .. how is me misting him housing him in a cage with 1/3 of the bottom heated by flexwatt and controled by thermostat me not caring for him properly ???
man your moral compas is so screwed up im suprised you can find your front yard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #55
MikeRusso
Zack,

You "don't know where to start" because you know that your wrong on this one.. There is NO WAY on earth that your going to convince any of us that your snake was anywhere close to healthy when you shipped him out 5 days ago..

Now, STOP making silly excuses and do the right thing and take back that sick snake!

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #56
Tigger the Tiger
"And I NEVER EVER told you to peel the skin off the snake"

How could you say that when you told him in an email that you didn't see anything see anything wrong with it and had to help out some of your own snakes. So in theory you suggested that he do it.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #57
Doomtrooper
and as far as cursing I didnt call you a anem I said what the fu$$ arent you going to do whats rite if anybody had to have the hour long call with you I did they would have been pretty upset Zach your screwing me face it !!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #58
Tigger the Tiger
You are correct, a lot can happen in 5 days......Such as a sick snake that you sold to someone, getting a hell of a lost worst.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #59
Doomtrooper
and BTW when I told Zach I would do everything in my power to make sure he never screws anybody again he laughed and said go ahead post a thred nobody will back you they know im doing whats "Good buisness "

Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #60
aleria
In all honesty, of all of the posts I've seen of people inquiring about newly purchased snakes looking like that, the only ones that did manage to go from normal and healthy looking like he did in the picture taken by Zach, to what he looked like in the picture taken 5 days after arriving in Mikes possession, ended up having one of the more serious diseases that they were very unlikely to recover from, and usually didn't. And that was the only reason they had managed to deteriorate so quickly. Under normal circumstances, I don't believe a little stress from soaking the snake, or putting a mouse in front of it(unless he tried to shove the mouse down it's throat), would cause it to lose that much body mass.
Unless of course Zach is denying that it really looks as bad as it does in the most recent pictures. Really Zach, do you still believe that is a snake that just needs to shed to be perfectly healthy again?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!