For Sale BABY LEOPARD GECKOS FOR SALE**RARE MORPHS** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
Lgeckofan706
BABY LEOPARD GECKOS FOR SALE**RARE MORPHS**

Hi everyone,

These leopard geckos are currently on the way. I am expecting the eggs to be laid anywhere within the next few weeks. In this add I am giving you the chance to reserve the babies for free.

Here are the possible outcomes from the geckos I am currently breeding:
GIANT RAPTORS--$75
RAPTORS--$50
TREMPER ALBINOS HET RAPTOR-$50
MACK SNOWS HET RAPTOR--$50
All babies have a 50% chance of being giant. Any giant babies besides giant raptors will be $65 dollars which is incredibly reasonable. If you do not believe me check anywhere else to find cheaper giants. To reserve email me at mmontanaro@darlingtonschool.org or give me call at 706-266-6043
Below is a picture of the parents Giant Tremper albino (female left) and Mack snow (male right)
Please consider this unique opportunity to reserve geckos for free
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
THEPREFIX
i was wondering how can you say you are going to have raptors or het raptos when neither one of your geckos is a raptor or het raptor

Old 12-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPREFIX View Post
i was wondering how can you say you are going to have raptors or het raptos when neither one of your geckos is a raptor or het raptor
Any time you have a proven het and you breed it with a proven het, you have a chance of producing what the animal is het for, depending on percentages. If he has a Co-Dominant gene with a het, which is the Mack Snow het RAPTOR pictured, and he bred it with the Recessive gene with a het, which is the Tremper Albino het RAPTOR pictured, he's got a chance of producing RAPTORS, as well as Mack Snows, Tremper Albinos, Eclipse, and Normals, some with the possibility of the RAPTOR het and/or Eclipse gene.

Sorry to the OP, just wanted to clear things up for him!

Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Lgeckofan706
Hi sorry they are both het for raptor. I forgot to mention that sorry for the mix up!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread