For Sale Ghost Chinesecobra - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
TailsWithScales
I agree with Dennis that the animal looks dead. None of the venomous I've ever owned would have allowed that either. I smell something rotten on this ad. No asking price, email or IM only, animal lays like a dead one. Potential scam????

Old 12-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #12
Iraqvet
I think its pretty evident its dead...I doubt he would be touching it if it was alive...what a POS..

Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 AM   #13
albinoball
Ban him second dead or injured animal I have seen him selling I am getting tired of this very quickly!

Old 12-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #14
RyanT
Just an observation...the head is positioned in different corners of the box between the 2 pics. I can envision the snake just nosing around the bottom of the box in between the timing of the pics. I've never owned a cobra (and would never want to) but would it have it's hood inflated if it was dead? Thought that was a voluntary thing for them?

Old 12-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Archie Bottoms
I believe it is alive and fat and healthy.That is a cobra behavior and they are easy to touch on there neck.Haveing had many cobras I know this is a fact.Just not my choice

Old 12-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #16
brandon l
I agree with Archie...I had a pair of Naja that did that all the time.

However, I get a sketchy feeling here. just saying. and yes, New Jersey doesn't allow venomous.

Beautiful animal though.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #17
Tim Cole
I think it's a stuffed snake that has been bleached!

Old 12-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #18
Helenthereef
Why post a scam and then not follow up on the enquiries?

Old 12-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #19
Archie Bottoms
This was not posted as a scam but the sales where it is not legal.I have followed every post and continue to do so.I informed yinny I was posting on the boi and to please explain himself .I am only trying to make sure the moderators see this.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #20
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bottoms View Post
I believe it is alive and fat and healthy.That is a cobra behavior and they are easy to touch on there neck.Haveing had many cobras I know this is a fact.Just not my choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon l View Post
I agree with Archie...I had a pair of Naja that did that all the time.

However, I get a sketchy feeling here. just saying. and yes, New Jersey doesn't allow venomous.

Beautiful animal though.
My naja to would seemingly hood endlessly and at times for no apparent reason. I would have not been able though to get that close without the animal turning quickly to face me. What makes it appear deceased or dare I say maybe even sedated is that the seller does not show a single photo of the snake in a 'normal' position. There is no frontal head shot of the animal or even a side shot. That (to me) was another flag.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread