Bad Guy rudddogg313 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
Madd Season Morphs
Unhappy rudddogg313

Well I Saw this great add on Fauna the other day, due had alot of killer snakes for sale.. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ferrerid=66935

Anyways he stated that he had 5 normal females 3000-4000 grams in the add.

well I jumped the gun and PM him wanting the 2 biggest he had. And for $200 a piece that would be a killer deal. I have a pretty descent size collection of Norm females and to add 2 huge ones would make things a whole lot better.

So dude contacts me VIA pm Here on fauna letting me know how much I am gonna love these females, he will get back to me with Paypal Addy - beings that it was his brothers account. In the meantime I realized I only had the cash flow for 1 of the big girls - so I pm him and let him know whats up and I just want 1 of them.

He said it was cool but he was having the hardest time getting the females as the guy that had them was being an a-hole about things, and if things were not gonna change on his side he would just send me a female that he just picked up 2 weeks ago.

RED flags appeared in my head-- a little to late as I already sent the money.. I know I should have check prior to buying that is MY fault. That is exactly why the BOI is here. I know I know my bad. So I e-mailed him letting him know that if I was not gonna get what I Paid for to please just send me my money back. NO HARM NO FOUL.

2 Pm's later he is trying to clean up his own words. I still have every Pm and will post them if need be. I also noticed another member inquiring about a few snakes and warned him to be careful as I was knee deep in DOO DOO with this gentlemen. After trying to clean up ( make excusses about how he did have the snakes bla bla bla) he takes his add down -- he even posted that he was taking it down?

Anyways I did recieve a Ball python female from him pics added of her.

and as you can see 3000-4000 grams is not what she weighs. I aslo recieved her in a huge box with a tiny little hand warmer --will take pics if you want to see it. Comical at the least. she was frozen. and I got a great little note from him aslo it reads like this:

''I do have pics of the sires.I would try to breed to see if she locks! This one might be ovulating and should expect a clutch. She was bred to a pin and a spider,Nice ones so I hope you get lucky. she is not mega and hasnt ate for a while because I believe she is ovulating or near gravid. Good luck.'' then he list his phone number.

I can take pics of the note also but I will cover his phone number.
For 3000-4000 grams she sure is small and for only having her for 2 weeks, he sure ran some supposedly nice snakes threw her awful fast.

Thanks for your time all -- and be careful dealing with this guy

Isaac Fields
Maddseasonmorphs

Old 04-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
WiseReptiles
Could you post all the emails and everything you have pertaining to this? Also please make the other person aware of this thread.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Madd Season Morphs
ok.

he is aware, and i will start posting them.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Madd Season Morphs
Pm's from rudddogg313 to me and vise versa

3-28-2010 from me to him -- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How big are your 2 biggest normals that you are letting go? I want the 2 biggest you have.

97053 is my Area code so you can add shipping costs.
Please let me know as I can paypal you in the morning for them.

3-28-2010 9:34 pm--him to me-------- they are 4000 grams or close to,my scale don't go that high,they are huge big around 6 ft ill send all the paypal info and a shipping quote tomarrow.i gotta do the math on the shipping but it usually is 40-50.

3-29-2010 12:07 am ----- me to him----------------- great cant wait

3-29-2010 3:09 pm -------him to me ------ HEY I GOTTA GET THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT FROM MY BROTHER HE DOES THAT,WHEN HE GETS HERE ANY MINUTE I'LL EMAIL THE INFO TO YOU AND SHIP TOMARROW BUT I NEED YOUR ADDRESS IT WILL BE OVERNIGHT SO ILL GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER

3-29-2010 8:18 pm him to me ----- sorry it took so long but if you want them i haven't sold any yet,i got you back first.you can send the pay pal payment to
hirzanator@hotmail.com
if the payment is their in the morning i will ship them
tomarrow at 5 so you'll get them on wed. I need your address and name.i ship thru ups ship your reptiles.you just have to add 50 for shipping.it might be more,i only shipped smaller animals but that i will cover but i'm sure it'll be 50 so let me know 2 other people want some but i heard from you first

3-30-2010 2:39am me to him ------------ pal payment to
[email]hirzanator@hotmail.com

I can only buy 1 from you. hope that is cool. I will paypal you 200 in the morning.

You will recieve payment from my wifes paypal account ===fields7154@comcast.net

I am still wanting 1 of your biggest norms.

My address is ''56317 Hazen rd
Scappoose Or 97053''

Thanks alot for your time,
cant wait. please send me the tracking number when you get a minute

3-30-2010 me to him -- I sent you $200.00 to paypal.

my wifes account = fields7154@comcast.net

My address again is 56317 Hazen rd
Warren OR 97053

3-30-2010 10:43 am me to him -- I gave you the wrong adress last night. so I want to verify 1 last time.

56317 Hazen rd
Warren Or 97053

money sent from paypal addy = fields7154@comcast.net

3-30-2010 4:49pm him to me -------- yeah ill use this one,i didn't know you paid till after 2,i work all day so i just found out you paid.its to late for me to ship for tonight.i will get the label and send her out tomorrow,my buddie is on hi way with all the big norms.i'm doing a favor for him.good news is your the first who paid so ill send you the biggest one,they all came from brad boa,you may have heard of him,my buddy bought a crap load a few months back and now needs money and can't afford to feed so many big girls.their is a possibility brad ran these girls to something,you may get a lucky clutch even,he was breeding them untill my friend bought them.he would have ran a triple morph or better to them or it wouldn't be worth it.he only has the best males.good luck with her,i'm getting the label in the morning and we eill drop her off around 5 or so she ain't sitting their all day.keep me in mind if you need anything else,im going to have some eggs any day so ?my email address is rudyhirzel@gmail.com, i check that often.i have to wait 3-4 days to actually have that money transferred but my brother is gonna take care of it because its his paypal accspam_spam_spam_spam_spam_ and him are partners if you have any questions let me know, my # is 586-804-9661perfect day to ship,today was cold here in mi.tomarrow is 70 or higher,the wheather is crazy here but email or call if you need,ill get you the tracking #tomorrow when i print the label, thanks alot,

3-30-2010 6:09pm me to him ---- I cant wait to see her. I might be picking up 2 more later this week if possible.

My phone# is 503-396-5797

if you can ship tomorrow that would be great. I will be waiting for the tracking number.

Im home all day, as I am laid off so no worries about me accepting the package

what are you gonna have hatching?

3-30-2010 10:24pm him to me ------- yeah no problem,the dick is making it hard for me to get them,if i have problems i'll ship this nice one i picked up 2 weeks ago,i guess brad boa got rid of all the big norms he had left,mine was the nicest looking i thought,shes very light colored norm with a very faded head.i want to make sure it leaves for you tomorrow so if i got to i'll do that.i only do good deals.trying to help my friend me and my brother.were bending over backwards.i might take the post down.i only want positive buisness,ill send you a pic in the morn.she is just as big

3-30-2010 10:37 pm me to him------------ Im not really understanding you? Are you saying that the 3000-4000 gram females are gone? if so just refund my money. I am and was only interested in HUGE females. yes you have given a pretty good deal, but if you dont have the snakes --how can there be a deal. if you just picked up a giant female would she not need to be quarantened?

I am not trying to get diseases. Sorry to sound rude -- I am just curious on whats really going down here.

3-30-2010 10:58 pm him to me ---- no you got me wrong,none of them are gone,and i don't have any ill snakes,i know the people personally that i get my snakes from,i will send you what you wanted. i got one from the same group.i just got stuck doing all the work for my partner thats all,don't worry.

3-30-2010 11:02 pm me to him ------ My bad, mabey I just read your Pm wrong. After I recieve her I will be giving you trader rating point and posting on the BOI, as I like poistive feedback.

Can I please get a pic of her as soon as possible?

3-31-2010 4:47am him to me --- yeah,me too,I would never do no one wrong,i will send, take them but first i gotta get this thing ready to ship,i work fro 9-6 i gotta get this out while i;'m at work.talk to you soon,i messed up,its gonna cost me 83.00 to ship over night so your getting a great deal on the snake,like i said if you want call me,586-804-9661-or give me your #,it might be better to talk because i always have my phone but i'm not always by a computer.also i can make things clearer.sometimes i type wrong

3-31-2010 3:21pm him to me -------------- here is the shipping info.i just dropped her off.i hope you like her.i just want to let you know,i am wanting to explain the confusion you had.i got a good friend who i have some breeding projects with.me and my brother are partners.i was helping him get money for his car which broke,he was giving me a hard time getting all the snakes just not in the timely fashion i expect when i post ads for someone else which i won't do again.anyways i had2 of them here that i bought for my own collection.thats what i was talking about.i know how inpatient i can be when i'm waiting for a snake and i wanted to get it to you asap.i picked the nicest ones,all of them have been bred throughout the season,the one i sent you i beleive will lay a clutch,i kinda got screwed but
i learned a lesson.i didn't get a picture because i scrambled all day figuring out how to get her sent out,i actually used our paypal,did everything for this guy to help him but i sent you the one that was for me,i seen locks with a pin and spider but who knows what brad was pushing to them so i think you will get lucky on this one.if you want to see pics of the snakes i had with her i can send them,i think she may be ovulating so watch her.i'd still push something to her but i got a feeling she's gonna lay eggs for you ,good luck and god bless.

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z14W5620191115962 Track shipment at UPS.com
Ship From

Rudy Hirzel
21820 Normandy
East Point, MI 48021
586-362-8573
Ship To

Summer Fields
56317 Hazen Rd
Warren, OR 97053
(Residential)
Package Information

Dimensions: 15.0" x 12.0" x 13.0"

Weight: 13.0 lbs.

Merchandise Description:

Additional Services

Email Notifications: Shipper - fields7154@comcast.net

Receive UPS Confirmation? No
Billing Address

Brian Hirzel
19039 Minnesota
Roseville, MI 48066
Credit Card Information

Mastercard xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-149

4-1-2010 me to him ---------------------From My understanding I bought a 3000 - 4000 gram female from you. I know I am correct as I saved your add and every PM from you.

I am wondering why I recieved a snake 10 minutes ago that weighs 2600 grams? Is that what I paid for?
I am not even gonna get mad as I started reading the BOI after I had already sent you my money -- That was my stupidity. Then after 1 purchase you pulled your add. Even more of an eye opener.

Has she really been bred? I dont believe so - you stated in your little not she was ovulating - you must not really know what you are talking about sir. I have been doing this for 8 years - I palpated her right out the gate. she doesnt even have marbles in her.

Very funny April fools joke bud. Anyways like I said I will be posting this and the pics of her, YOU could not produce on the BOI.

Have a good one.

P.s no need to pm me again - you will only make yourself out to be more of an ass than I already think you are.

AND so far that is that, I will now go take pics of the heat pack and the note sent so you can see for yorself.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
Madd Season Morphs
pics

I like the snake bag.. one nice thing that came out of it

Old 04-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Madd Season Morphs
more pics

Heat pack most likely would not keep my toes warm

Old 04-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #7
Madd Season Morphs
Wise Reptiles

Hope that This helps. I did my best on posting the Pm's back and forth. I got every one. it just took a minute makeing sure I got everyone in the correct order.

Isaac Fields
Maddseasonmorphs

Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Madd Season Morphs
Question Newest Pm

4-1-2010 6:30pm him to me ---------whatever man,you obviously are just a complainer or something.i did indeed breed her and she has been wrapped around her water bowl and laying on her sides.i was honest to you about my buddy,i don't have a scale that goes over 3,000 grams and i'm new to the breeding so i could be wrong but i bet she will have eggs,i ain't a liar and i wouldn't say that.i have done business with a few people and everybody knows i wouldn't play nobody.and if the weight was off i did not know but she was a huge ass female and I think you just want trouble.i pulled the ad because i was doing all the running like i said for a friend.i told you that from the get go they were his snakes.i gave you the one i bought as a 3000-4000 gm female a month ago.she's healthy nothing wrong with her post her pics people will see that.you got her for 110.00 dollars and your complaining,i almost paid that to ship her to you,she's breed able now.bash me on the b.o.i i know enough people who will back me up.i sent mine because i messed up posting for someone else and i didn't wanna do you wrong.if your that displeased or if thats her weight i will sned you your money + enough to ship her back.and as i remember you wanted 2 so i was gonna try to get the biggest ones from him.i only was gonna charge 50 for the shipping if you got 2.then without even contacting me you sent m,oney for 1 for thwe same shipping which i feel you should have told me about but??
i got screwed ,i lost my snake.i'm not a bad guy,if you want a refund let me know?post this up ,your the ass,i don't even believe she weighs 2600 but if that's the case i'll get her back,i didn't even wanna send her but you would've b---ched even if i sent the money back because your probably that type.
if it is incorrect it was an honest mistake.you could have just asked for your money back like a normal person instead of being like that.i knew you were trouble every since you left taht shitty first email.i should've sent your money back then.i gave you my number,give me a call and we'll talk.i'll work out something then,i really am blown away that you have aproblem after receiving her,i'll take her back no problem

Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddseasonmorphs View Post
4-1-2010 6:30pm him to me ---------whatever man,you obviously are just a complainer or something.i did indeed breed her and she has been wrapped around her water bowl and laying on her sides.i was honest to you about my buddy,i don't have a scale that goes over 3,000 grams and i'm new to the breeding so i could be wrong but i bet she will have eggs,i ain't a liar and i wouldn't say that.i have done business with a few people and everybody knows i wouldn't play nobody.and if the weight was off i did not know but she was a huge ass female and I think you just want trouble.i pulled the ad because i was doing all the running like i said for a friend.i told you that from the get go they were his snakes.i gave you the one i bought as a 3000-4000 gm female a month ago.she's healthy nothing wrong with her post her pics people will see that.you got her for 110.00 dollars and your complaining,i almost paid that to ship her to you,she's breed able now.bash me on the b.o.i i know enough people who will back me up.i sent mine because i messed up posting for someone else and i didn't wanna do you wrong.if your that displeased or if thats her weight i will sned you your money + enough to ship her back.and as i remember you wanted 2 so i was gonna try to get the biggest ones from him.i only was gonna charge 50 for the shipping if you got 2.then without even contacting me you sent m,oney for 1 for thwe same shipping which i feel you should have told me about but??
i got screwed ,i lost my snake.i'm not a bad guy,if you want a refund let me know?post this up ,your the ass,i don't even believe she weighs 2600 but if that's the case i'll get her back,i didn't even wanna send her but you would've b---ched even if i sent the money back because your probably that type.
if it is incorrect it was an honest mistake.you could have just asked for your money back like a normal person instead of being like that.i knew you were trouble every since you left taht shitty first email.i should've sent your money back then.i gave you my number,give me a call and we'll talk.i'll work out something then,i really am blown away that you have aproblem after receiving her,i'll take her back no problem
Since she was less than 3K grams, you couldn't have given him the correct weight and let him decide then?

Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
rudddogg313
B.S

but it seems he stillwants her but he's posting me on the boi after i explained everything offered to give his $ back + enough to send her back,like i said if he has a problem my # is their and the option is their.this guys a total jerk or something,i wouldve fixed any problem if their is one.and how do i know thats even my snake?i would have done whatever to fix a problem if their was one,no pm bac, no call c'mon, you obviously just want drama or something.you should be on the boi,your unhappy about the snake but you must want her or you would call so i can arrange to get my damn snake back,i threatened my friend with his life over this crap,and i lost my girl that i was in the middle of breeding,i will bet anything she will eventually have spiders for sale on here.thats cause i was breeding her to him for the last month,my friend had a pin going to her when i got her.iAGAIN GET AHOLD OF VME VIA PM OR CALL IF NOT THAT SHOWS EVERYBODY WHO NOT TO TRUST BECAUSE THE OFFER WAS THEIR OR I COULD FIX IT WITH SOMTHING ELSE<I NEVER WANTED ANY PROBLEMS SO IF THEIR IS ONE LET ME FIX IT THEN AGAIN 586-804-9661 USE IT OR PM ME IF YOU WANT A REFUND THEN DAMN
GROW UP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!