Bad Guy rudddogg313 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudddogg313 View Post
but it seems he stillwants her but he's posting me on the boi after i explained everything offered to give his $ back + enough to send her back,like i said if he has a problem my # is their and the option is their.this guys a total jerk or something,i wouldve fixed any problem if their is one.and how do i know thats even my snake?i would have done whatever to fix a problem if their was one,no pm bac, no call c'mon, you obviously just want drama or something.you should be on the boi,your unhappy about the snake but you must want her or you would call so i can arrange to get my damn snake back,i threatened my friend with his life over this crap,and i lost my girl that i was in the middle of breeding,i will bet anything she will eventually have spiders for sale on here.thats cause i was breeding her to him for the last month,my friend had a pin going to her when i got her.iAGAIN GET AHOLD OF VME VIA PM OR CALL IF NOT THAT SHOWS EVERYBODY WHO NOT TO TRUST BECAUSE THE OFFER WAS THEIR OR I COULD FIX IT WITH SOMTHING ELSE<I NEVER WANTED ANY PROBLEMS SO IF THEIR IS ONE LET ME FIX IT THEN AGAIN 586-804-9661 USE IT OR PM ME IF YOU WANT A REFUND THEN DAMN
GROW UP
I understand your ire, really I do. However, you may want to check your language, because it doesn't actually reflect any hope that YOU are going to handle this like an adult.

Since you say you are new, I'll share this with you. You can run any number of male morphs up this female, but if she has no follicles, she is not going to get gravid. Snakes sometimes lay on their backs, wrap their bowls to cool off too...just saying.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
Madd Season Morphs
Why dont you read your own Private messages BUDDY

I told you if the female did not weigh 3000-4000 grams I wanted my money back. You did not even quarantine her if you only had her 2 weeks and bred her to pinstripes and spiders? then you send me the snake? I told you NO SICK SNAKES I also asked if you really had the females as you confused me with your PM'S and you said YES... READ YOUR OWN WORDS.

So I have already asked for my money BEFORE you even sent the snake.
You decided to send her. Mabe I am a d--k, but I want what I pay for. It is not my fault you mislead me and others with your ADD. I have looked you up and have noticed that you always post adds saying you have high end morphs, yet when people ask for picks you never seem to post them.

I asked for pics. did you ever once send me one? NO. you are a screw job and are trying to clean up your trail of lies. I am not going to call you. Why? I have already spent 200 bucks on you why should I foot a phone bill also?

I do not want my money back nor do I want yours. I will makew do with what I recieved. I will make her 4000 grams and send YOU pics of what a 4000 gram snake looks like. And you better believe I am an ass when I am lied to and or cheated.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
krazzy1999
i went to isaac's house and seen the snake . What a joke she does not have one egg in her . That guy needs learn about snakes or get a better hobie

Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 AM   #14
rudddogg313
i only u had one ad that said high end morph and i said poss. ovulating.ive only had a few ads on here and i can't tell from the pic its yhe one i sent you but I am sorry that your not happy.thats why i wanted to refund your money,It was mty mistake posting that ad.i was trying to help someone,don't lie and say a bunch of ads because their was only 1.you said no sick snakes and she ain't sick so???i was honest with what i told him.i wouldn't suggest anyone doing buisness with him,i am new to breeding so im learning.i did get that snake from the same friend and she was supposed to be the same weight .i messed up,i should have got her weight but she topped my scale,i was trying to save my name because of this asshole who i decided to help,then the pics never came,then he was messin around but the whole time he was supposed to be dropping them off,last minute to try to make things right i sent mine which was locked with my spider,im bummed to had to lose her,the guy knows she's great or he would take the refund with my money to send her back,thats what i would do if i was dissapointed,or i was gonna send him something else to make him happy but look how he's acting like he said a d---,i wish people werent so anal,always assuming negative things,i wish i would have sent your money back but you wouldve bashed that to,i mean look what your saying about the retarded thing,thats un called for,i help people like that at my job,and you shouldn't talk bad about handicapped people in general.or make half the childish comments your making,most people would want a refund,he must have use for her.it sucks when your honest and the person won't let you make things right,even if she'sm 2600 which could be true but i was mislead then.400 grams is a couple meals.i didn't quarantine her,i know who she came from,the guy was cool til this crap.i knew she was healthy so i sent her,my bad but this is wrong of him,2600 grams is a nice female to breed thats why he's wanting her and he said NO SICK SNAKES and she in good health or he would want to send her back.look right off the bat,no fix it,just im going to boi,look how he acted,i think that he is wrong,i hope people will understand the mistake i made.people do make mistakes,but some people won't cooperate.i could have made him real happy and helped his small 8 year been out the game 5 collection but he knows everything about everything with balls,i was gonna see what i can send him to correct my mistake then.refund or whatever to make him happy but i think he does like that girl,weight i guess is a little light ,im not cal;ling him a liar but we couldve handled this in a professional manner and not a childish manner,i can see him doing this if i wasn't willing to fix this but this is crap and i'm gonna let it be.i said all i can say,tried to offer a solution but he just wants to be like this so??oh you are full of it i put in 2 warmers though,thats a lie!!!anyways i'm sorry to the community,i respect
everybody and i would never intentionally do anyone wrong.but i will never do anything like this for someone else again,that was stupid of me and i paid for it bigtime.i also will get a scale that goes over 4000 so this can never happen again.sorry so long i won't post no more,i just can't sit back and read this crap.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #15
WiseReptiles
Rudy,
Yeah I would have never put your reputation on the line selling someones snake. I know it would be a loss to you but refund him the money and take this as a learning lesson. Sometimes you just got to make the customer happy and this seems like one of those times. I do agree that you did sell a misrepresented snake because you said it was 3,000 grams and it was only like 2600 and some change. This could have been avoided if you had a correct scale but now comes the time to make your customer happy.

Isacc, What could Rudy do to make you happy with the transaction? He already admitted he made a mistake and I respect that because he admitted he made a mistake and did not run from that fact.
You 2 work this out and get something figured out between the 2 of you.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #16
rudddogg313
thanks, i really do want to make things right,swallow your pride i am very sorry if this is the case.now what can i do to make things right,i love this stuff and have been raising babies 2 years to get to the point where im breeding,im watching them everyday watching the process ui made an honest mistake trying to do what i thought was right,the one i sent him was bigger than anything i have,she was huge to me ,i would've bet anything she was over 3000,i honestly can't beleive it.But i never did get to weigh her so i beleive him on that.i still got the emails i think from when i got her to show i was told they were over 3000 grams.i got two from them 3-4 weeks ago,one was on the boney side,i sent him the nice one.othe one i sent was breeding,i kept the one that needed some meals and would not breed.i got screwed to i guess because i lost the nice one that was locking.she locked for 2 days right away with my spider so i was geeked,i messed up ,but i sent her.please ive been doing this because i love it, i got a nice collection,spent a fortune and hope to be around for a long time.i truly apologize,i pulled the ad because he wasn't coming through,he sent money while i was trying to get his.i told him id ship same day,then held off one because of this dude,promised next day,as it came to 2:00 panicking i shipped mine because she was healthy and i really thought she was 3000+.if their is anything i can do to fix this i want to.i'll send him an additional animal or something.i have nice stuff and i will have eggs,i am willing to do what he wishes as long as it ain't outrageous,i know he just got back into snakes,like i said i can make him happier if he is willing to work with me SO WHAT CAN I DO TO CLEAR THIS UP!trust me i do not like this situation at all and i have to fix this

Old 04-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #17
Madd Season Morphs
sure bub

Again. I even posted your PM's to me. Read threw them carefully. I said to you that if you do not have the ''5'' 3000-4000 gram normal females to ''PLEASE'' just send me my money back. You insisted you had them. So why is it you sent me yours?

You could have made it right, right then and there. So what makes anything diffrent today? I posted on the B.O.I?

Bud you need to read your own words. all contradictions. I have the snakes -- Oh my buddy is being a such and such. Lol. She sure is 3000-4000 grams. oh my scale only reads 2500 grams.lol. I only give good deals -- but here is a snake that is not what I posted.lol

Please think before you speak

Just like you just said only a couple meals and she will be 3000 grams -- yet you wrote me a cute little note and it said she isnt eating?

OH! dont forget she is gravid, yet when you palpate her Nothing. your a joke

I have had a couple buddies who have seen my stock of snakes and they have read and seen what you have sent. Lets see, who is really lying here?

Isaac Fields
Maddseasonmorphs

Old 04-02-2010, 02:19 AM   #18
PAVLOVK1025
My eyes hurt reading. I never bitch about this ususally, but punctuation, grammar, sentence structure PLEASEEEEE.

What are you guys gonna do now?
Shes obviously 2600 grams, based on the pictures. Dude wanted a refund way before you ever sent it out.

Rudd. You misrepresented the animals. But youre offering a refund. But you still suck for sending out an animal smaller than what it was advertised as.

Isaac. Youre obviously upset at your misrepresented animal. Do you want a refund? He says he'll give you one. Why would you have to foot a phone bill to call him? Is he international?

F*** Free world! 3 1 3. w00t.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #19
Madd Season Morphs
Isacc, What could Rudy do to make you happy with the transaction? He already admitted he made a mistake and I respect that because he admitted he made a mistake and did not run from that fact.
You 2 work this out and get something figured out between the 2 of you.[/quote]

Alright, I have sent him a PM. Like I said to him--I will keep this Updated as we go. I hate to call anyone a bad guy. But I hate being lied to--repeatedly.

I am sorry myself for getting my hair in a bun. Anyways, I will do my part in makeing things right to.

Isaac Fields
Maddseasonmorphs

P.s we must have posted at the same time, as I did not get to read his last post

Old 04-02-2010, 02:23 AM   #20
Madd Season Morphs
sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
My eyes hurt reading. I never bitch about this ususally, but punctuation, grammar, sentence structure PLEASEEEEE.

What are you guys gonna do now?
Shes obviously 2600 grams, based on the pictures. Dude wanted a refund way before you ever sent it out.

Rudd. You misrepresented the animals. But youre offering a refund. But you still suck for sending out an animal smaller than what it was advertised as.

Isaac. Youre obviously upset at your misrepresented animal. Do you want a refund? He says he'll give you one. Why would you have to foot a phone bill to call him? Is he international?

F*** Free world! 3 1 3. w00t.

Im not the best speller nor is my punctuation and grammer very good.lol. I will work on it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!