Bad Guy rudddogg313 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:27 AM   #21
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddseasonmorphs View Post
Im not the best speller nor is my punctuation and grammer very good.lol. I will work on it
Youre fine Rudy is killing me though.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #22
rudddogg313
man you really are hard headed and i guess theirs nothing i can do then,
i think people will read this and see what happened,i really got played by my friend, he was always on his way up to the minute i felt i needed to send it because i knew mine was a good one, and you will get her to eat,she wants to breed and some stop eating,i'm going through that with my albino,like i said i messed up but the fact that you ain't even willing to let me fix it shows everyone alot about your character and i think you will turn more people off than me with
your unwilling to let me correct this.she is a great snake,i want to kill this motherf----er over me even sending mine.she really was locking up with my male.i'm bummed man, but if you won't let me fix it that tells alot about what kind of person you are.if theirs something i can do let me know if not,than your pleased with what you got or you would want action taken.quit being cold and how can i make you happy.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:46 AM   #23
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudddogg313 View Post
man you really are hard headed and i guess theirs nothing i can do then,
i think people will read this and see what happened,i really got played by my friend, he was always on his way up to the minute i felt i needed to send it because i knew mine was a good one, and you will get her to eat,she wants to breed and some stop eating,i'm going through that with my albino,like i said i messed up but the fact that you ain't even willing to let me fix it shows everyone alot about your character and i think you will turn more people off than me with
your unwilling to let me correct this.she is a great snake,i want to kill this motherf----er over me even sending mine.she really was locking up with my male.i'm bummed man, but if you won't let me fix it that tells alot about what kind of person you are.if theirs something i can do let me know if not,than your pleased with what you got or you would want action taken.quit being cold and how can i make you happy.
Your friend doesnt exist. You sold the snake. Not your friend. Otherwise, where is your friend?

In 2 weeks, a snake does not lose 400 grams from breeding. In a season, a snake wont lose 400 grams from breeding, unless her clutch weighs 400 grams.

Here's a pro-tip:
To make a customer happy...send them what they paid for in the first place.

BLAMMO! That easy.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:22 AM   #24
rudddogg313
can any michiganders help me out?

my friend does exist his name is brian,not sure his last name but i can get it.
word gets around here and this is how it goes,anyone from mi that knows brad boa will recognize what i was trying to sell for a frien who made a huge purchase and bought almost every thing brad had left.he spent around 14,000
on brads animals a few months back,his wife left him a year or so ago and he's trying to get some money back because their trying to work things out and shes gonna be done again when she finds out what he did with that $.
the spinnerblast was from brad and he got a pair of cinnis het for lav from him,he also got some butters,the honeybee posted i beleive he said was from pro herps guy.the big norms were said to be from brad as well.i know his partners name but i'm not gonna go their because he was not involved with this
post and is a cool dude but i got the 2 from him that were from brad was told.
female spider said from brad.albino 100% reduced from brad,fire yb not sure lemonblast from brad.somebody please vouch this guy exist i have his #n and all and he's got one coming to him trust me,i was trying to help him get some of the 17,000 the stupid ass spent on snakes a few months back,hes broke now and so is his car,i was trying to help him but i never got the pics and he was just not coming thru right,my brother is franks who worked at bhb for a while,he just recently left their.i hope some one from mi can help me.ifn i gotta im gonna call brian from bhb,he knows him,he just got an adult female calico from him to.don't call me a liar please,you don't know! someone will recognize this guy by these purchases.i got his # and his list of what to post and what prices.if you want to do a 3 way call why i round 2 the call that he screwed me i can do.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 AM   #25
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudddogg313 View Post
my friend does exist his name is brian,not sure his last name but i can get it.
word gets around here and this is how it goes,anyone from mi that knows brad boa will recognize what i was trying to sell for a frien who made a huge purchase and bought almost every thing brad had left.he spent around 14,000
on brads animals a few months back,his wife left him a year or so ago and he's trying to get some money back because their trying to work things out and shes gonna be done again when she finds out what he did with that $.
the spinnerblast was from brad and he got a pair of cinnis het for lav from him,he also got some butters,the honeybee posted i beleive he said was from pro herps guy.the big norms were said to be from brad as well.i know his partners name but i'm not gonna go their because he was not involved with this
post and is a cool dude but i got the 2 from him that were from brad was told.
female spider said from brad.albino 100% reduced from brad,fire yb not sure lemonblast from brad.somebody please vouch this guy exist i have his #n and all and he's got one coming to him trust me,i was trying to help him get some of the 17,000 the stupid ass spent on snakes a few months back,hes broke now and so is his car,i was trying to help him but i never got the pics and he was just not coming thru right,my brother is franks who worked at bhb for a while,he just recently left their.i hope some one from mi can help me.ifn i gotta im gonna call brian from bhb,he knows him,he just got an adult female calico from him to.don't call me a liar please,you don't know! someone will recognize this guy by these purchases.i got his # and his list of what to post and what prices.if you want to do a 3 way call why i round 2 the call that he screwed me i can do.

I tire of this nonsense.

PM your buyer and figure it out. You seem to want to make your mistake right. Give him his money back. Call it even.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:55 AM   #26
Madd Season Morphs
trying to make things right

Rudd has offerd to send me $100 bucks to make things right. This to me is going up and beyond making things right. He has made his customer happy finally.

Thanks to all that have posted. Sorry for the DRAMA. I have also sent him a link to the Beanfarm to get a proper scale.

Thanks again,
Isaac Fields
Maddseasonmorphs

Old 04-02-2010, 04:31 AM   #27
rudddogg313
learned a big lesson and will come out stronger from it, now i gotta deal with the guy who got me!he's gonna fix this for what i lost or else were gonna have some major problems,well he will

Old 04-02-2010, 05:30 AM   #28
PAVLOVK1025
Go get em B-rabbit.

Tree Wun Treee

Old 04-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
chamgirl99471
Glad you guys worked this out!!

Rudy... It Takes a Man to Own up to his mistakes... and I'm glad you did!!

Issac... you got a super looking large female that a lot of people are selling for $150 or more today and if she did lock with a spider.. she could retain the sperm and if/when she ovulates you may get a surprise!!

Good Luck to both and Rudy.... I hope you can get back what you lost but It's nice to finally see a Good Outcome

Old 04-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #30
WingedWolf
I agree, I took averages once--fasting snakes over the breeding season lose about 2 ounces per month. The claim said that snake lost 14 ounces in one month. If I had a snake drop that much weight in one month, it would be whisked off to the vet. Make sure your quarantine is VERY strict, just in case he wasn't lying about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!