Good Guy: Ian Demello, Fairhaven, MA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2003, 01:50 PM   #1
gmherps
Thumbs up Good Guy: Ian Demello, Fairhaven, MA

Just got 1.1 super clean F-3 Gee line hypos from Ian, and I have to say he treated me with nothing but respect & kept me informed at every point in the transaction! Go to his website and just check out these animals!

www.imageevent.com/Selectreps

Greg Holland

Old 09-07-2003, 08:29 PM   #2
gmherps
Thumbs up

Another deal, smooth as could be!!!! Thanks a lot Ian!!!! Greg Holland

Old 09-24-2003, 10:16 AM   #3
hogboa
Thumbs up Ian Demelloe / Select Herps,excellent!

I just received a F2 Hypo 50% het for Albino & 1.0 Hypo. These animals are beautiful,healthy & even better looking in person!
Ian answered all my e mails. He shipped exactly when he said he would. I highly recommend doing business with Ian Demello of Select Herps.....I know I'll be doing business with him again.
Dave Derrick @ East TN Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 09-29-2003, 10:27 PM   #4
ORherper
I would agree - Ian Demello has sold me some extremely beautiful boa's- the service was excellent, the animals were exactly as promised- but best of all- he has replied to every e-mail sent, called and checked on me and offered his suggestions in careing for them. I would certainly recommend him highly to do business with!

Old 09-29-2003, 10:35 PM   #5
hogboa
Ian has been so good to me............... we're working on a deal right now!
Ian is the best of the best, hands down ! Here's a pic of a Hypo I got from him. Beautiful, healthy & POUDING rodents! I wish I'd meet Ian years ago.
Dave Derrick
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2004, 11:36 PM   #6
David Reid
Anyone have any other input

Thinking about getting his trio of albino boas.

Old 08-20-2004, 09:25 AM   #7
DAND
You can't go wrong with Ian. The Hypo DH Ghost I purchased from him a while back was more than expected. Just look at the animals he is offering and your concerns should be eliminated. Nothing but high end quality animals.

Old 08-21-2004, 08:30 PM   #8
Damon Theis
great

Ian is tops. First class guy to deal with. I bought a GTP from him last year. The entire transaction was great.
Damon Theis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!