VENOMOID Albino Monocled Cobra - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 12:28 PM   #1
rms6
VENOMOID Albino Monocled Cobra

Hi, this is a three and a half to four foot albino monocled cobra. He is in perfect shape, and has had his glands and ducts removed over a year ago, and is almost 2 years old. He eats eveything you try and feed him, and as much as you want to feed him also. he is also very handlable if you know how to read a snake.

Will sell for $400 + shipping (I live in Akron Ohio and would like to keep sale local due to weather, but will do what i have to if you want it)

Thank You,
Ryan Satow
ryansatow@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2004, 02:07 PM   #2
Rakshasanyc
Will sell for $400 + shipping (I live in Akron Ohio and would like to keep sale local due to weather, but will do what i have to if you want it)

If you do ship this snake, be SURE you ship it via Delta Dash, and that you follow all the requirements for shipping venomous reptiles. (I don't know them offhand, but I'm sure there are several people on this board who do). Even if it has had its venom glands and ducts removed, a cobra is still considered "venomous" for purposes of UPS shipping.

A rather (in)famous seller of venomoids just landed in some hot water recently over this issue. Forewarned is forearmed and all that.

If you don't want to be bothered or can't meet the Delta Dash requirements, just say "local sales only." It will be better for you and for the snake.

Oh, and you may discover that some of the readers of this forum have rather strong feelings about venomoids. Don't be surprised if you get some hate mail over this listing.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:17 PM   #3
wyblep
Hi there I live in Pittsburgh so I could pick it up if I am going to buy but do you mind telling me who did the procedure? and was there any documentation? and also have you ever been bitten by the snake? thanks again Paul

Old 12-16-2004, 11:36 AM   #4
rms6
Yes i know about the shipping procedures, have shipped venomous before, but thanks for the warning.

No i do not have papers, i purchased it over 8 months ago from another individual. I have never been bitten by this snake no, but i feed a live hopper to it once a month for my own saftey. any other questions feel free to ask.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2004, 04:55 PM   #5
cottonmouth
I Really Wanted Her, But Couldn't Ever Seem To Touch Base With The Young Fellow. I Have Recently Found Another Seller And Snake Is The Way. Good Luck Ryan, But Try And Keep The Cell Phone Close To You At All Times So You Don't Lose The Sale. Jq

Old 12-16-2004, 06:20 PM   #6
rms6
Yea it is finals week i am very busy. sorry about that, and good luck with your monster...lol

Ryan Satow
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-21-2004, 01:07 AM   #7
rms6
He is still available, first person to put money down will take him home.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2005, 02:10 PM   #8
rms6
still here
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2005, 02:44 PM   #9
mabump
email me mabump@zoominternet.net
thanx
mike

Old 02-01-2005, 09:32 PM   #10
vettesherps
Do you still have it

Is this animal still available? I have always loved the AMs. I would most likely drive to you to pick it up. Please respond before this weekend as this is the best weekend for me to go for the trip.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread