It was picture day… - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-05-2006, 10:50 PM   #1
progeckos
It was picture day…

I took pictures of my 06 breeders and thought I’d share a few…

Main breeder SHTCTB male

Backup male

Backup to the backup – you can never be too prepared. LOL. I want to use them all though.

Females

Hey Xavier – this is Tequilas clutch mate.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:01 PM   #2
WindyO
WOW all three of those guys could be starters. I know you know what you are doing. It just seems like a waste to leave them on the bench. My lesser looking geckos gave me my best offspring last year. (Dahli Lama and Dot)www.the windycitygecko.com

Old 01-05-2006, 11:01 PM   #3
WindyO
WOW all three of those guys could be starters. I know you know what you are doing. It just seems like a waste to leave them on the bench. My lesser looking geckos gave me my best offspring last year. (Dahli Lama and Dot)www.thewindycitygecko.com

Old 01-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #4
progeckos
Thanks Brian! I do want/plan on using them all. The first one is new to my colony this year so he will get the majority of the females.

Old 01-05-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
Jeremy Letkey
That first gecko has stud written all over him!! The fith one down is spectacular. I love the high contrasting pattern. Beautiful group Cody.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:41 AM   #6
LadyGecko
WOW_you are going to have some incredible babies this season
Good Luck with your pairings!!

Sandy

Old 01-06-2006, 08:11 AM   #7
Xavier
Cody,
Those are HOTT, I love that first male and that 2nd female. I don't know but this year it seemed I got a liken more to hypo tangs than CTs but I'll always appreciate a sceamer CT those males almost make me want to pick up my super hypo project again but I'll leave it to the hybinos.
Tequila's sister looks great I'm still not sure what to breed her to mayeb I'll pick up a nice male hypo tang this year.
Xavier

Old 01-06-2006, 09:29 AM   #8
USAGECKOS
Those are all gorgeous, but I really like the color of the second hold back male, and the female, fifth gecko down. I wish I had the room to take on a Tang project...

Old 01-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #9
raiquee
nice group cody, i can see why you plan on using the first male as your front man

Old 01-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #10
Rioko
they are a beautiful

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!