Albino Ball Python Died!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2003, 01:06 AM   #121
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

Personal attacks WILL cease on this board if I have to delete every damned message that crosses the line! I have had enough of it! Name calling WILL END!

I am in the process of looking at a warning system that will be used to keep track of ALL people posting on this board, and once a limit is reached for infractions such as this, the offender WILL be banned and GOOD RIDDANCE!

This goes for EVERYONE! If you cannot discuss issues without attacking each other and letting emotional outbursts online drive threads into the gutter, then YOU will be the ones to destroy the BOI.

So, you all make the decision about whether you want this board to continue to exist and then act out your decisions. I will be judging your wishes by how you act here and respond accordingly and appropriately.

WebSlave

Old 01-29-2003, 01:59 AM   #122
CheriS
Sad, seems this thread has gone off on the personal attack issue and not the substance of the post........ AGAIN!

Old 01-29-2003, 08:49 AM   #123
HerpVenue
Quote:
I've just gotten done looking at ten pages of posts. I have yet to see where I've said the snake died of a genetic issue?
First page.
Your first post.
Second to the last paragraph.
Fifth sentence.
Quote:
I’m also not sure what if anything is due to me, as the animal did not die of a car issue but a genetic one.
English is my second language. Maybe I understood it wrong.
but as I see it.....you are saying the animal did not die of a care issue. It died of a genetics issue.

Can someone who speaks english better than I do translate for me the part in bold? Seriously. I am not kidding. Because everyonce in a while I have serious doubts about my understanding of the english language.. I am having those doubts again. and no I am not being sarcastic either. You can just pm me if you want. You do not have to post here. Just explain to me what the part in bold means

Old 01-29-2003, 10:11 AM   #124
HerpVenue
Whoops I am guilty of what webslave said.
I said that the buyers were dumb for accepting and or paying for a "sick or too young" animal.

with that in mind.....I apologize to both buyers for calling you dumb.
I should not judge you and call you dumb.
but I do reserve the right to say the "actions" (the buying and accepting of a "sick" animal or to young animal) were dumb
again, I apologize for the "they are dumb" remark. I will try to refrain from future name callings.

Old 01-29-2003, 10:28 AM   #125
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Adam,

It is obvious to almost everyone but you that from the begining you came here with intentions of getting a refund, replacement or something in return. You have done nothing but contradict yourself repeatedly and twist your own story and have not been able to follow your own timeline, records, and knowledge on this situation. As Ritchie pointed out, you from the begining said it was a Genetic issue
Quote:
I’m also not sure what if anything is due to me, as the animal did not die of a car issue but a genetic one.
I think it is time you take yourself, let this thread die, and go on about your other things in your life and stop this entire BS. The animal is dead. This is a tregedy, but it is NOT Kevin's/Nerd's fault in any way, form, or fashion.

Old 01-29-2003, 10:58 AM   #126
Stardust
Regardless of whether Dave gets his money back or not. I do not think this thread should die. The snake did die and it should be addressedthe , if it can be addressed, on why it died. Whether be gout or too young. I believe this is important for consumers to know and what to look for if anything in future buying.
Letting a thread die just because the person who sold the snake is well known is not right. There are a lot of "guests" who frequent this forum to read and gain knowledge. I believe that is one of the reasons that this forum exists.
Just because the breeder is a big name and has apparent backers on this forum does not give the right for this thread to be stopped.

Rozann Lamont

Old 01-29-2003, 11:03 AM   #127
Stardust
Sorry I meant Adam not Dave.

Old 01-29-2003, 11:07 AM   #128
ms_terese
It's not about a big name

Rozann,

I don't think anyone is asking for a thread to die because NERD is involved.

I think the point is that the thread was initiated to see if there were other situations of animals dying, and there doesn't seem to be. What was initially reported as another animal dying "within a couple of days" of Adam's dying turned out to be 4 months apart if I am understanding correctly, and no one else has reported another problem.

Since the necropsy report hasn't been posted, I'm assuming that gout is still the cause of death. However, there are unanswered questions about the hatch date, the 3 days of transport after the show, and other variables that make it impossible to determine what might have caused the gout. I think the general consensus is that sometimes this happens.

I think we've all learned a thing or two about gout, and for that reason this thread was enlightening. However, I think it's now spiraled into accusations and finger pointing, which isn't serving a purpose at all.

I doubt that any further relevant information will be added at this point, and concur on the opinion that it should just die now.

Old 01-29-2003, 11:20 AM   #129
HerpVenue
Quote:
Kevin is the only person with these rumors floating around and he is the only one who can but for whatever reason won't dismiss them.
more insinuations?
I would like to know what these rumors are
If these are rumors about his prices........cry me a river.
If these rumors are about genetics...........prove it already.

1. Who brought it to your attention that the snake was born the same month as the show (Kevin or your very knowledgeable friend)?
2. What happened to the other "day and a half" of delivery of your snake?
3. In your four months of study....What other "breeder" have you found that has had trouble with snakes from Nerd?
4. Why did you wait four months after death. six months after purchase to complain?
5. Can we see the necropsy report?
6. can we see the genetics report?
7. can you illuminate these "rumors" about Nerd? (anything concrete or is it just the competition crying about prices?)

I am not a "NERD" backer. I just think someone who has worked so hard and so long to get where he is deserves to have his reputation speak for itself (which means the accuser better have his ducks in a row). With that in mind.....if there are concrete implications to the contrary....You can bet your buttocks that I will be grilling them too. The only reason i am grilling Adam is the obvious holes in the story. the obvious cntradictions in his intentions etc etc etc

Old 01-29-2003, 11:42 AM   #130
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Rozann,

By letting the thread die means letting it go down the board with the other post. There is no reason to keep posting on it as no proof is being shown. Adam is doing nothing more than slinging more acusations and still trying to convince everyone that there is a genetic problem with Kevin's bloodlines and animals. I am not per say a "backer" of Kevin's but I am someone that will not just let someone make false accusations, inuendos, and stories about someone up without SHOWING PROOF! No such proof has been shown by Adam to support his claims of genetic problems so there is nothing more for this thread to do but go down the board. Viewers will still be able to read this thread and learn about everything in it but there is no need for it to continue to stay at the top for no good reason other than to sling more Mud.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!