Ultra High Yellow Female Water Monitor (Reptile Guru's #1 holdback of '08) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
CChadwick
Ultra High Yellow Female Water Monitor (Reptile Guru's #1 holdback of '08)

Ultra high yellow female water monitor (Reptile Guru stock) Never bred (has all fingers and all toes)... This line is SUPER RARE, and females of this line are virtually impossible to come by (especially this nice). I've considered locating a "worthy male" but at the moment I've decided to list her for sale. Babies that are just "high yellow" have gone for $3500-$4000 in the past online. So regarding that fact, and the fact that it's a virgin female (not to mention that I've yet to see another one this nice) she is being offered up temporarily for $8000.00 (Well below market value).

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR!!! I'm really MORE interested in finding an EQUALLY as nice male for her than selling her at a ridiculously cheap price. Key word being "EQUALLY"...

If I find a comparable male soon, or if I come up with the money for a decent looking, decent sized male then I may decide to keep her and make lots of NICE CRAZY-LOOKING babies
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
JOSHKING
I know this is a really old add but looking to talk to the owner
Of this picture and animal. I have one of the GURU males and would love
To find some more info on them. Not much out there at all. Anyway if u could message me
On here or email me at josh.king127@yahoo and could go from there. Thanks u for your time if u happen to see this.

Old 10-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
REPTILE DJ
WHO BRED THIS MONITOR? SO SHES 8 YRS OLD ?

Old 10-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #4
SteeleReptiles
That was my female guys she got egg bound and passed away

Old 10-09-2017, 04:33 PM   #5
JOSHKING
Any chance u could pm me. Would love to ask u a few questions. I'm almost positive I have her brother. He's about 10 yrs old. Can send some pics but would love to chat with ya for a minute. Or email me at josh.king127@yahoo would probably be easier. I don't get on here too often

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!